FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice neede

Advice neede

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is something wrong on our profile? We don't seem to be getting much response ... sending messages but not getting many replies or people just not reading them. Any advise or tips would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

You excpect women to attach a face picture when they message you, yet you have no photo whatsoever of the male.

Sally

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's quite demanding and doesn't say anything about you.. only what you do and don't want

Offputting

There's nothing wrong with your profile. If you were looking the couples or single men you would have no trouble whatsoever. Sadly there are very few single women on the swing scene in comparison with the number of men and couples looking for them. A single lady will have to fancy both if you too. Assume you send pictures of both of you when you message?

Mrs

"Is something wrong on our profile? We don't seem to be getting much response ... sending messages but not getting many replies or people just not reading them. Any advise or tips would be appreciated "

You have one picture. Of the fems assume, and as fine an ass as it is, your gallery doesn't show the visitor both of you.

Having read your biog, it reads quite masculine, like a guy wrote it, not that it's a joint effort by you both.

M

"Is something wrong on our profile? We don't seem to be getting much response ... sending messages but not getting many replies or people just not reading them. Any advise or tips would be appreciated

You have one picture. Of the fems assume, and as fine an ass as it is, your gallery doesn't show the visitor both of you.

Having read your biog, it reads quite masculine, like a guy wrote it, not that it's a joint effort by you both.

M "

*ass not assume.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

"You excpect women to attach a face picture when they message you, yet you have no photo whatsoever of the male.

Sally"

As has already been mentioned, single bi fems that want to meet a couple have to fancy both of you and the attraction starts with a well written profile ...

You need a picture of the male for sure

As I'm a single Lady.. I'll tell u why I wouldn't reply.

Your interests are very limited. There are no pictures of the male at all.

Your profile doesn't suggest anything that you like doing or what u can offer

It doesn't tell me if you are full or soft swap..

And if I were you.. I'd mention that u are happy for a social before hand.. women like a social

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"t" is 58 but you are only willing to meet women up to 48.

Sally

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

This:

"As I'm a single Lady.. I'll tell u why I wouldn't reply.

Your interests are very limited. There are no pictures of the male at all.

Your profile doesn't suggest anything that you like doing or what u can offer

It doesn't tell me if you are full or soft swap..

And if I were you.. I'd mention that u are happy for a social before hand.. women like a social"

And this:

""t" is 58 but you are only willing to meet women up to 48. "

You would need to work hard with messages to make me feel interested and I certainly wouldn't initiate the first contact especially with only one public and faceless photo with me being asked to send a photo of myself.

I agree with every single response you've had

Ruby

"You excpect women to attach a face picture when they message you, yet you have no photo whatsoever of the male.

Sally"

Isnt that what alot of women in here do??

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

(Mrs) When we joined Fab we never expected to play with just females. Now we have 2 we regularly play with. Until this thread I really couldn't work out why we had been lucky. From everyone's responses I think it's a combination of everyone's suggestions (in answer to the op question) that has added to our success. We don't have much negativity on our profile, we have pics of both of us and we don't have looking for that holy grail of Fab "a unicorn"

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"Is something wrong on our profile? We don't seem to be getting much response ... sending messages but not getting many replies or people just not reading them. Any advise or tips would be appreciated "

People tend to read the profile first to see if it's worth reading the message. As others have said, you need some more public pictures, especially of the male. They don't need to be fully nude or 100s of cock pics taken from different angles!

Just to labour on this point, I take no notice of winks or messages from couples with zero pics of the male on their profile, (unless perhaps some are attached with the message) as I find it quite rude that they'd expect me to be interested in Fucking someone I have seen nothing of, and that it's only my husband who needs to be shown the lady and it's a done deal.

Plus it makes me suspect that the bloke must be an absolute munter!

Ruby

"(Mrs) When we joined Fab we never expected to play with just females. Now we have 2 we regularly play with. Until this thread I really couldn't work out why we had been lucky. From everyone's responses I think it's a combination of everyone's suggestions (in answer to the op question) that has added to our success. We don't have much negativity on our profile, we have pics of both of us and we don't have looking for that holy grail of Fab "a unicorn" "

We're the same. We have never looked for a lady to join us. It's not particularly our thing. But we have made a friend on the scene who enjoys playing with us and we enjoy playing with her. But i don't think we'd have met her if we hadn't been active players at parties. Would she have responded to a message from us on Fab? Chances are probably slim because of the quantity of messages that women get.

Mrs

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

"(Mrs) When we joined Fab we never expected to play with just females. Now we have 2 we regularly play with. Until this thread I really couldn't work out why we had been lucky. From everyone's responses I think it's a combination of everyone's suggestions (in answer to the op question) that has added to our success. We don't have much negativity on our profile, we have pics of both of us and we don't have looking for that holy grail of Fab "a unicorn"

We're the same. We have never looked for a lady to join us. It's not particularly our thing. But we have made a friend on the scene who enjoys playing with us and we enjoy playing with her. But i don't think we'd have met her if we hadn't been active players at parties. Would she have responded to a message from us on Fab? Chances are probably slim because of the quantity of messages that women get.

Mrs"

(Mrs)

I love your profile gorgeous mix of sexiness xx

"(Mrs) When we joined Fab we never expected to play with just females. Now we have 2 we regularly play with. Until this thread I really couldn't work out why we had been lucky. From everyone's responses I think it's a combination of everyone's suggestions (in answer to the op question) that has added to our success. We don't have much negativity on our profile, we have pics of both of us and we don't have looking for that holy grail of Fab "a unicorn"

Mrs

(Mrs)

I love your profile gorgeous mix of sexiness xx"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic