FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pushing boundaries! Profile advice

Pushing boundaries! Profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *04 error wife not found OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Hi all,

Just rebooted what was a chat profile in an attempt to tick one of Millie's fantasies off, was hoping for a little feedback purely on the text to see if what I'm trying to portray is coming through.

I'm aware I need more pictures but 99% of what we have are couples pics and didn't really feel right on a singles profile.

Fire away!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I don't see the fascination or need to meet as it is all about your needs and that of your Mrs ....

Plymouth

"I don't see the fascination or need to meet as it is all about your needs and that of your Mrs .... "

Could you elaborate at all? I'm not quite sure what you are getting at?

SW London

"I don't see the fascination or need to meet as it is all about your needs and that of your Mrs ....

Could you elaborate at all? I'm not quite sure what you are getting at?"

Well, it is all about you and why you are setting up the profile .... not sure you are selling yourself as someone who is interested in what the person you are meeting wants. You seem to be thinking you don't need to listen or meet their needs ....

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

[Removed by poster at 05/03/17 14:52:49]

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Hi all,

Just rebooted what was a chat profile in an attempt to tick one of Millie's fantasies off, was hoping for a little feedback purely on the text to see if what I'm trying to portray is coming through.

I'm aware I need more pictures but 99% of what we have are couples pics and didn't really feel right on a singles profile.

Fire away!"

sorry don't understand what you are looking for?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi all,

Fire away!"

Your profile says to me that you're looking for emotional and social involvement with someone and its your wife's fantasy...essentially an affair but with the full knowledge and blessing of your partner.

I think you might need a little more information. Would your wife want to talk to the person, where would you meet, how often would you plan on meeting, would you expect the lady to play exclusively with you? That sort of thing.

Get Milly to take some more pictures of you, it's her fantasy she will enjoy being involved in all aspects of it.

Good luck.

Plymouth

"Hi all,

Fire away!

Your profile says to me that you're looking for emotional and social involvement with someone and its your wife's fantasy...essentially an affair but with the full knowledge and blessing of your partner.

I think you might need a little more information. Would your wife want to talk to the person, where would you meet, how often would you plan on meeting, would you expect the lady to play exclusively with you? That sort of thing.

Get Milly to take some more pictures of you, it's her fantasy she will enjoy being involved in all aspects of it.

Good luck."

Thank you for the reply

Somewhat close, less emotional affair and more friends first with benefits coming as a natural progression(which is our entire outlook on swinging in general)

I agree I do need a bit more info in regards to Millie's participation, totally missed that.

In regards to the pictures we had planned on doing some yesterday but as we've got 3 little nippers and had a busy night out we've not found the time.

Thank you, very constructive post though and given me something to think on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

why not try setting up a couples profile..

I doubt many people would meet based on what you have to offer so far

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"why not try setting up a couples profile..

I doubt many people would meet based on what you have to offer so far"

They have a couples profile

Your profile says you're looking for men

They have a couples profile"

oops! so they do..

its a lot better than this one too tbf

I don't know but I reckon most women would rather a man fuck them because he wants them as a person rather than fuck them to turn their partner on.

I cam see where you're coming from but that's how it comes across

Plymouth

oops! so they do..

its a lot better than this one too tbf"

No way!? A profile we set up together progressively over the course of 18 months is better than a first draft I set up yesterday? Shocker

Plymouth

"I don't know but I reckon most women would rather a man fuck them because he wants them as a person rather than fuck them to turn their partner on.

I cam see where you're coming from but that's how it comes across"

Yeah that was a concern of mine also but thought it better to be honest from the go, like I say first draft so genuinely open to opinions

SW London

oops! so they do..

No way!? A profile we set up together progressively over the course of 18 months is better than a first draft I set up yesterday? Shocker "

Gosh, doesn't sound like you need much advice then. We both have single profiles and are clear on them why we want to meet and how. It doesn't take an announcement if he we are doing it for each other. Yours just comes across as arrogant ... you may not be, but the tone is there

Plymouth

oops! so they do..

No way!? A profile we set up together progressively over the course of 18 months is better than a first draft I set up yesterday? Shocker

Gosh, doesn't sound like you need much advice then. We both have single profiles and are clear on them why we want to meet and how. It doesn't take an announcement if he we are doing it for each other. Yours just comes across as arrogant ... you may not be, but the tone is there"

No the total opposite really, which is why I've specifically asked for advice.

I do apologise that I don't see "your couples profile is better" as particularly sound advice when I'm fully aware that's the case and I'm actually asking for views on how I can improve this one!

And I don't have an arrogant bone in my body, I'm sure I even mention that I'm by no means gods gift in my profile

The fact I would feel as though I was just an accessory to your fantasy and there's not alot in it for me would put me off. Sounds like a selfish meet is what you're after going by how you've worded your profile. I want someone who cares about my enjoyment too

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

It just looks like a single blokes profile who has had an idea to spin meets in that way.

I think it is off putting and can't see anybody going for it or wanting to fulfil the absent wifes fantasies.

Plymouth

"It just looks like a single blokes profile who has had an idea to spin meets in that way.

I think it is off putting and can't see anybody going for it or wanting to fulfil the absent wifes fantasies.

"

Other than the attached couples profile that has a bunch of verified meets that I or millie could also reply from? I didn't think Transparency was an issue and the "absent wife" isn't exactly absent.

Regardless thank you for your opinion

Plymouth

"The fact I would feel as though I was just an accessory to your fantasy and there's not alot in it for me would put me off. Sounds like a selfish meet is what you're after going by how you've worded your profile. I want someone who cares about my enjoyment too "

Im curious as to why you'd consider that there's "not a lot in it for you"?

Other than the fact you'd also be helping with a cuck queen fantasy for someone not present it would basically be a normal meet with a single guy for all intents and purposes?

Obviously you already know you need more pics. For me, the first line would put me off and I wouldn't read further. Might be worth outlining you as a person in your own right, what you're looking for in meets and what you're offering....then right at the end just say you also have a couples profile on here. Regardless of your wife's fantasy, this is a singles profile so you're going to need to sell yourself as a single guy on here...and not as an extension of your couples profile, if that makes sense?

» Add a new message to this topic