FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I Bi?

Am I Bi?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonisticbikerUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Bit of an unusual one but on the scene?

I would never meet with single guy but in a MMF I'm more than happy for a guy to lick and suck my cock as it enters a female etc, No cock will ever go up arse and my cock will never go up a mans arse.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Only you can decide...

But, does it really matter?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Bit of an unusual one but on the scene?

I would never meet with single guy but in a MMF I'm more than happy for a guy to lick and suck my cock as it enters a female etc, No cock will ever go up arse and my cock will never go up a mans arse."

Yes you are Bi.

If you play with someone of the same sex you are not heterosexual.

Same goes if you play with a man in a dress !

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

[Removed by poster at 06/03/17 11:14:23]

By *TFSeventyMan  over a year ago

Weybridge

I would never meet with single guy but in a MMF I'm more than happy for a guy to lick and suck my cock as it enters a female etc, No cock will ever go up arse and my cock will never go up a mans arse.

Yes you are Bi.

Same goes if you play with a man in a dress ! "

You've heard it straight from Jesus

Yes you are Bi.

You've heard it straight from Jesus "

By *ire X IceCouple  over a year ago

coventry

You can class yourself as orally bi, and make it clear what you like and don't

Wellingborough

"Only you can decide...

But, does it really matter? "

No just curious

"You can class yourself as orally bi, and make it clear what you like and don't "

Thanks but I was under the impression that orally bi meant I give oral

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

Two Gay Friends have told me they've had sex with a Woman once in their life, one said he would consider it again (if she looked a bit butch) but they see themselves as 100% Gay not Bisexual.

So for me, you decide what your preferences are but obviously if you enjoy it and indulge even more then just accept that side of your nature.

Not bi.

Gay as the day is long.

Wheeeeeeeee

In my head i think of your sexuality as who are you sexually attracted to ... do you find men or women or both attractive ... thats what defines you as gay / bi / straight

I tend to be of the opinion that people like yourself are just a bit "naughty" for want of a better word ... basically its about the situation the sensation, the taboo even but actually it probably wouldnt make much difference if it was a man or a woman down there licking away while you penetrate the other woman

Its a bit like girls who have no interest in ff but are happy to get involved with other women in group situations as it adds to the overall horniness/ naughtiness and fun of the meet

I think some other people call it bi-playful but really its just because people feel the need to define and label everything

Just sounds to me like your not that fussy

Bicurious maybe, I dunno, no need to label it is there. Just say you're sexually fluid

I think the term is bi greedy? Happy to close your eyes and let anyone suck your cock but that's as far as it's going to go.

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 06/03/17 20:47:55]

By *acavityMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Hetero-flexible?

Previous post had emoji appear.

Wellingborough

"In my head i think of your sexuality as who are you sexually attracted to ... do you find men or women or both attractive ... thats what defines you as gay / bi / straight

I tend to be of the opinion that people like yourself are just a bit "naughty" for want of a better word ... basically its about the situation the sensation, the taboo even but actually it probably wouldnt make much difference if it was a man or a woman down there licking away while you penetrate the other woman

Its a bit like girls who have no interest in ff but are happy to get involved with other women in group situations as it adds to the overall horniness/ naughtiness and fun of the meet

I think some other people call it bi-playful but really its just because people feel the need to define and label everything "

I like the way you put it, yes I think I'm Bi playful.

"I think the term is bi greedy? Happy to close your eyes and let anyone suck your cock but that's as far as it's going to go. "

I like the way your thinking but I don't think that's as if there was no woman getting of on watching me get sucked of by a guy I would not be doing it.

If you simply let a guy wank you or suck you, and you dont return the play on his cock, i dont believe you are bi at all. You should put that you will allow a guy to service you but only that (which seems selfish but thats juat me)

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

I would never meet with single guy but in a MMF I'm more than happy for a guy to lick and suck my cock as it enters a female etc, No cock will ever go up arse and my cock will never go up a mans arse."

You are Gay if you only have sex (even if it like Bill Clinton) with men

You are bisexual if you have sex with women too

By *andi_shopWoman  over a year ago

rotherham

Personally I would say orally bi or bi curious but make it clear in your profile what you will/won't do

By *haneleviMan  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I wouldn't say you're bi. Maybe Bicurious. Not that labels need to come into it. Sex is sex. People need to stop making people question them self.

Just enjoy yourself

Wellingborough

"Personally I would say orally bi or bi curious but make it clear in your profile what you will/won't do"

Thank you will do but I think it's more of an essay now.

Wellingborough

"I wouldn't say you're bi. Maybe Bicurious. Not that labels need to come into it. Sex is sex. People need to stop making people question them self.

Just enjoy yourself "

Thanks for the support, I intend to

bi selfish / bi playful / bi curious / fab straight... entirety up to you depending on your level of comfort in any given situation ...

xx

I thought about taking up cycling once. Does that make me bike curious?

From the Gospel of griffin "omg who the hell cares".

You be you buddy, you're doing a grand job at it.

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Hihi.. You sound like every other bi guy ive even known starts out saying no i wont do that or this and never that.. And then little devil on shoulder says stop being a pussy.. Lifes too short and you get bored of what limits you set yourself and hey presto 5 years later you end up being in the middle of a male full on orgy thinking why did i waste so much time ffs lol..

Im sure many guys here will agree.. They all started out very very small scale..

Why label yourself do what you enjoy and live life to many label in this world be yourself and forget what others think

Kidderminster

"Why label yourself do what you enjoy and live life to many label in this world be yourself and forget what others think "

The man makes sense. Just enjoy yourself. Nothing wrong with abit of playing anyway. I'd try stuff if the mood struck. Still consider myself straight though. Just sex

Yes you are Bi.

Same goes if you play with a man in a dress ! "

totally agree.!

"Why label yourself do what you enjoy and live life to many label in this world be yourself and forget what others think

The man makes sense. Just enjoy yourself. Nothing wrong with abit of playing anyway. I'd try stuff if the mood struck. Still consider myself straight though. Just sex "

am straight. I play with men only !

Kidderminster

"Why label yourself do what you enjoy and live life to many label in this world be yourself and forget what others think

The man makes sense. Just enjoy yourself. Nothing wrong with abit of playing anyway. I'd try stuff if the mood struck. Still consider myself straight though. Just sex am straight. I play with men only !"

Good for you? Lmfao

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

You go to a shop to buy a tin of baked beans. All the tins have the labels removed but the sign on the shelf tells you that all the tins on the shelf are baked beans. You get home and open the tin to find it is dog food.

Have you bought a tin of beans?

Now do you see why labels are important?

Labels are for jam. Explain what you like and don't like on your profile and let others make the decision whether they want to meet you. Sexuality is complex and the labels can generalise too much. I identify as bisexual because it is the label that best describes my sexuality however if I was meeting I'd be really clear about what I like and don't like.

"You go to a shop to buy a tin of baked beans. All the tins have the labels removed but the sign on the shelf tells you that all the tins on the shelf are baked beans. You get home and open the tin to find it is dog food.

"

Tins of beans cant talk and discuss with you how they would like to be eaten in advance

Mate your wot ever you want to be or called, for me it's about sex whether male or female, I don't fancy men, but I would have fun with a man or woman. If that makes me bi then so be it. As long as you make it clear with who you are with, boundariesetc, then crack on and call your self wot ever you want.

Wellingborough

Going great loving all advice and support such a caring community

By *exyminxxWoman  over a year ago

sexyville

Is it really that important to have a Label? Can you not just relax, be yrself and go with the flow. I find than people Label themselves to "fit in". Don't worry about what Label fits, just worry about you being happy and contrnted, afterall we have one life, live it to the max xxxx

your so so so sooooooooooo gay

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I reckon your bi friendly.

By *Q_GentMan  over a year ago

Northern Quarter

There aren't enough options to label yourself on FAB...especially being somewhere between two of the options

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

My thoughts.........mehhhhhhhhhh, just enjoy what you do and don't worry about labels.

P.S. start picking floral patterns for your bed cover.......so so gaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Only kidding, first part is the serious bit.

I reckon you should meet up with Mikki (above) and see if she can work it out for you once and for all

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

I hate all this labelling. I love women and am very attracted to them. I suck cock but am not attracted by or to guys. I just like to suck cock. So in terms of a relationship I am 100% straight but in terms of sexual fun I am probably 50/50 or just up for it with whoever else is up for fun at the time.

OP ...

Maybe your just a dirty pervert who doesnt really care who plays with your cock ?

I always thought bi was a gay man who fucked women ??

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

No-one else finds it a bit odd to do something you're not interested in just because the woman you want to fuck gets off on it?

Or did I misinterpret that?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"You go to a shop to buy a tin of baked beans. All the tins have the labels removed but the sign on the shelf tells you that all the tins on the shelf are baked beans. You get home and open the tin to find it is dog food.

Tins of beans cant talk and discuss with you how they would like to be eaten in advance "

But why would you waste time talking to dog food when you really wanted beans?

Would you really talk to everyone on here just to find what you want?

If people were honest on their profiles, even within the 'labelling' limitations, it would make searching so much better.

If you are a bloke and want a bloke to suck your cock look for bi guys. I bet a pound to a pinch of rockinghorse shit that more bi guys would be willing to do it than straight guys*

*that's real straight guys not 'fab' straight.

Yes you are Bi.

You've heard it straight from Jesus "

Haha exactly this

Stop analysing it and making too many rules for yourself!

Enjoy yourself x

Tins of beans cant talk and discuss with you how they would like to be eaten in advance

But why would you waste time talking to dog food when you really wanted beans?

Would you really talk to everyone on here just to find what you want?

If people were honest on their profiles, even within the 'labelling' limitations, it would make searching so much better.

If you are a bloke and want a bloke to suck your cock look for bi guys. I bet a pound to a pinch of rockinghorse shit that more bi guys would be willing to do it than straight guys*

*that's real straight guys not 'fab' straight."

He never said thats specifically what he is looking for from meets ... just that he isnt adverse to it happening

And if the fact a guy is ok with having another guys mouth near his penis on his own time means you dont want to meet him ... thats your problem really ... (as long as he doesnt jump you and shove his penis in your mouth on a meet without prior discussion of course but i find that highly unlikely )

I find sometimes if you put something out there on your proile people assume thats soecifically what you are looking for ... think of it like this ... i am not adverse to a bit of anal (if it takes my fancy) ... but i dont put it on my page because then It becomes an expectation if a meet and attracts guys where thats a big thing for them ... likewise the op might be partial to an occasional blow job from a man ... but its not an expectation of every meet and by putting it explicitly in his page it partly creates that impression and encourages bi men to message him when one on one bi meets are not what he is after

By *ittle DancerWoman  over a year ago

Leslie, Glenrothes

Hetero-flexible - I love it.

I think essentially you're probably straight or bi-curious and, like a few posters have suggested, it's really up to you how you label yourself. I interpret bi-curiosity as an interest in the opposite sex sexually but unlikely to have a gay relationship. That's my *own* interpretation and won't be the same for everyone.

Wellingborough

"He never said thats specifically what he is looking for from meets ... just that he isnt adverse to it happening

And if the fact a guy is ok with having another guys mouth near his penis on his own time means you dont want to meet him ... thats your problem really ... (as long as he doesnt jump you and shove his penis in your mouth on a meet without prior discussion of course but i find that highly unlikely )

I find sometimes if you put something out there on your proile people assume thats soecifically what you are looking for ... think of it like this ... i am not adverse to a bit of anal (if it takes my fancy) ... but i dont put it on my page because then It becomes an expectation if a meet and attracts guys where thats a big thing for them ... likewise the op might be partial to an occasional blow job from a man ... but its not an expectation of every meet and by putting it explicitly in his page it partly creates that impression and encourages bi men to message him when one on one bi meets are not what he is after "

That's close, no I'm not specifically looking for it but I'm not worried about getting jumped. What concerns me is what happens if I put bi then turn at a meet and they think I'm going to be happy sucking cock or taking something up the arse everyone disappointed because no gets to have any fun and we've wasted money on a hotel room.

I no I'm going to get comments saying just explain but I've never really discussed in that much detail whats going to happen it seems kind of awkward. We've always seemed to just meet and go with the flow.

Why does everything have to have labels.just enjoy the moment.too many people are pigeon holed.I live for today.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Why does everything have to have labels.just enjoy the moment.too many people are pigeon holed.I live for today."

Labels help us to identify kindred spirits and not bother with people who don't like our things.

Yes OP you are in some way bi. No straight man would suck a cock or have his cock sucked by another man.

People think far too much about this kinda stuff man, it really doesnt matter it just simply means during MMF or when a M is present you arent offended if he touches your dick as its in a F! It doesnt mean ur Bi, BiOral or wana go further with a M it just means ur comfy with other M and in your own skin no labels are required sometimes.

» Add a new message to this topic