FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Finding single women for meets..

Finding single women for meets..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ongueTwister OP   Man  over a year ago

NW

Either I've got my game plan totally wrong or finding someone that actually wants to meet is similar to that of me leaving the house this morning to find the pigs are flying east! Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it's just difficult for everyone, but now you're verified it should be a little easier .

H x

"Either I've got my game plan totally wrong or finding someone that actually wants to meet is similar to that of me leaving the house this morning to find the pigs are flying east! Any ideas? "

You obv don't have the right women up north, move down here is my idea.

NW

We'll see, just finding a lot of people are rather good at talking the talk bit when it's time to walk they go backwards!

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Wish we nee the secret been on site 6 yrs and not yet been contacted by single female looking for couple .onlu luck we have had is at club and party's

NW

Single females make yourselves known!!

By *erminxWoman  over a year ago

Quinton

No be honest OP you have a bareback picture on your profile

That's enough for me to not consider meeting

NW

With a longterm partner. You have no pictures... ditto x

I would never meet an unverified guy...

As for couples - I think I'm just to fussy x

"Either I've got my game plan totally wrong or finding someone that actually wants to meet is similar to that of me leaving the house this morning to find the pigs are flying east! Any ideas? "

Id rethink the barback close up action shot picture....

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

Look West

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 10/03/17 08:04:51]

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

Yeah the bareback pic on a single guy profile would be why I would be out

By *itsmcgee4Couple  over a year ago

Central

"No be honest OP you have a bareback picture on your profile

That's enough for me to not consider meeting "

This for me too, I'd have no way of knowing this was with a long term partner unless I asked but I wouldn't bother. Your other pics are good though, and just had a meet two weeks ago so not doing too bad

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd rethink all the photos tbh, I can (just) about make out you have a nice body so make the most of it and take some tasteful shots. You're tall and able to accommodate, the women should be all over you! I'm wondering how you come across in your messages?

Op personally... that bareback pic mega puts me off. Maybe it does others too?

Quinton

"With a longterm partner. You have no pictures... ditto x"

Ummm, trying to help

Re the bareback pic, you can see I'm not alone, I would at least reference the partner, the fact the picture was added yesterday would also suggest recent, unless you clarify on your profile

You know what... the fact it's with a long term partner is worse.

I very much doubt that she knows her fanny is on a swinging website for all to see. This makes me nervous too and would be a NO NO

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not flying this way. Reliable single blokes in York are rarer than hens teeth.

OP, if I lived in Manchester and was struggling, I'd be visiting clubs and socials. You might not get a shag but you'll have a good time.

Oh, and I have a bareback pic on my profile pics too. We've all done it at some point.

NW

Ok, thanks for your opinions, pictures changed and the lead topic deleted. Didn't really think as deep into it. As for clear pictures I know what u mean and I agree but it's hard to keep any discretion if they're too clear.. tattoos are a dead giveaway! Thanks again all!

By *pfornaughtyfunMan  over a year ago

merseyside

Anyone got any advice on my pictures please ?

NW

No bareback! Haha

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anyone got any advice on my pictures please ?"

You're on the right lines but consider the background, remove clutter and smooth bed sheets. Women notice that stuff .

If you twist your body slightly towards the camera it sometimes makes a picture look better.

By *pfornaughtyfunMan  over a year ago

merseyside

Ok thanks for the advice will give it a try

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

Going offline now but my only observation is that you winked me several months ago rather than messaging. I never look at winks as don't even have time to read all messages - and guessing many other women don't get time to look at winks?

A brief message with a clear face and torso pic would be better! X

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"We'll see, just finding a lot of people are rather good at talking the talk bit when it's time to walk they go backwards! "

If they've got several veris from actual meets that weren't just socials then you should be ok!

I tend to rule out those with just webcam veris and those who just seem to meet for endless coffees. I don't need a coffee club!

Having said that - I myself have little free time so sometimes have to 'go backwards' due to lack of time rather than interest! If guys can't be free when I am then we're unlikely to meet however hot they are sadly! Xx

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I missed the bareback pic but then I don't like seeing any explicit play pics, wrapped or not. I wouldn't be bothered if you were attached either.

I think you look hot OP, and although I can't recall we seem to have chatted in the past

Hi...I read your profile

Only one thing stood out

Bunny boiler

Oh dear...

Anything I could change photo wise but I won't put up a face pic I keep that private ?

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I find plenty of single women to meet. Maybe you need to look at the other good advice and maybe your messages aren't enticing enough?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Anything I could change photo wise but I won't put up a face pic I keep that private ?"

My opinion only but your pictures are the type that I think appeal more to men than women. Maybe keep only one shot of your cock and try adding one of your torso.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Clubs and socials get past that barrier of messages not being read or being misunderstood.

Good luck.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

It's not easy finding a woman who wants to play. We're still looking.

By *ivinefoxWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I wouldn't contact a man who described women as 'bunny boilers'. Demonstrates a disrespectful view of women.

NW

It would be a personality described as being a bunny boiler, not a whole sex!! Jesus stop living in the ancient!! We're all equal other than the dangly bits between our legs!

My point regarding the bunny boiler is just simply stating that I'm on a sex site for NSA. Despite that being clearly evident and from personal experience I'm making it clear that I do not want anybody who's going to catch any feeling past lust and start hunting me down on facebook etc adding my family and child's mother.. it doesn't end pleasantly that's All.

You should swap your time spent in the clubs and join some feminist rallies and protests. You make a strong argument!

By *assybitchWoman  over a year ago

around the world

"Single females make yourselves known!! "

Boo

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I am not a single woman but a single gent

NW

"I am not a single woman but a single gent "

Ah I'm good thanks pal

By *asteregg01Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"It would be a personality described as being a bunny boiler, not a whole sex!! Jesus stop living in the ancient!! We're all equal other than the dangly bits between our legs!

My point regarding the bunny boiler is just simply stating that I'm on a sex site for NSA. Despite that being clearly evident and from personal experience I'm making it clear that I do not want anybody who's going to catch any feeling past lust and start hunting me down on facebook etc adding my family and child's mother.. it doesn't end pleasantly that's All.

You should swap your time spent in the clubs and join some feminist rallies and protests. You make a strong argument! "

ive got to say OP you're not coming across too well on this thread.

NW

What makes u say that? I was just explaining why I had the comment regarding bunny boilers in my bio, and making it clear that it certainly is NOT a lack of respect towards women.

Quinton

"It would be a personality described as being a bunny boiler, not a whole sex!! Jesus stop living in the ancient!! We're all equal other than the dangly bits between our legs!

You should swap your time spent in the clubs and join some feminist rallies and protests. You make a strong argument! "

This is why people are put off meets, this kind of response (the kind I got earlier) and ranting status updates (general comment not aimed at your profile)

Us girls will look at that and decide if a guy (again not a pop at you) treats/speaks to/about any girl in a derogatory manner then we are also a potential target if the conversation does not go well. A lot of us will just move on

NW

Queue the

*michael Jackson eating popcorn*

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

change this bit "Message me you naughty fuckers!"

I would suggest moving to south coast... Warmer and drier weather. Cant understand why you can't meet anyone hmmm

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

'Bunny boiler' is a phrase used exclusively by men about women that come across as a touch possessive, from the film Fatal Attraction. If a woman has a problem with it, it doesn't mean she is automatically some hairy legged feminist.

OP, you are asking why you're struggling to get meets, Dismissing women's concerns might be one of the reasons that happens.

You should swap your time spent in the clubs and join some feminist rallies and protests. You make a strong argument!

This is why people are put off meets, this kind of response (the kind I got earlier) and ranting status updates (general comment not aimed at your profile)

Us girls will look at that and decide if a guy (again not a pop at you) treats/speaks to/about any girl in a derogatory manner then we are also a potential target if the conversation does not go well. A lot of us will just move on

"

Exactly. The forum is a great filter at times.

NW

Well something's worked.. just got home from my "social" meet last night

» Add a new message to this topic