FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ladies

Ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iam new to this out of a 6 year relationship and not had a meet yet any help and please tell me your truthful thoughts about me would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Smile to the camera may help.

By *edonistic needsWoman  over a year ago

sexton

Hi Andy your profile looks ok maybe add a few more pic. It's hard for guys on here as there are loads of you!!

Get yourself known, chat on the forums and maybe get yourself down to your local swingers club so people can chat with you and meet you in the flesh lol xx good luck xx maybe don't be so sizist.... there are lots of us sexy curvy women around xx

Hey I have pictures in friends were I smile how ever I went for that picture as I want people to see how I look in general not a fake smile as iam Down at moment and trying to pick my self up thanks for your advice guys

"Hi Andy your profile looks ok maybe add a few more pic. It's hard for guys on here as there are loads of you!!

Get yourself known, chat on the forums and maybe get yourself down to your local swingers club so people can chat with you and meet you in the flesh lol xx good luck xx maybe don't be so sizist....

there are lots of us sexy curvy

women around xx"

I just don't like skinny girls as I feel they could do better and are spoilt plus I love a curvy girl as I think curvy is sexy not size 0

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Hey I have pictures in friends were I smile how ever I went for that picture as I want people to see how I look in general not a fake smile as iam Down at moment and trying to pick my self up thanks for your advice guys "

I understand what you're saying,but I'd much prefer to see a smiley face looking at the camera. When we take selfies they're alway's fake smiles aren't they.

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Hi Andy your profile looks ok maybe add a few more pic. It's hard for guys on here as there are loads of you!!

Get yourself known, chat on the forums and maybe get yourself down to your local swingers club so people can chat with you and meet you in the flesh lol xx good luck xx maybe don't be so sizist....

women around xx

I just don't like skinny girls as I feel they could do better and are spoilt plus I love a curvy girl as I think curvy is sexy not size 0 "

Could do better,how do you mean?

women around xx

I just don't like skinny girls as I feel they could do better and are spoilt plus I love a curvy girl as I think curvy is sexy not size 0

Could do better,how do you mean?"

Well the skinny girls I have been with have always made me feel that they could have any one because there stunning in there eyes I hate that my self and they always think they can rule the roost iam sorry if there are skinny girls reading just my personal experiences curvy ladies are much better and no how to please a man in better ways as in my experience skinny girls expect me to do every thing as they thing they can just get any one

Onestepoutofthedoor

women around xx

Well the skinny girls I have been with have always made me feel that they could have any one because there stunning in there eyes I hate that my self and they always think they can rule the roost iam sorry if there are skinny girls reading just my personal experiences curvy ladies are much better and no how to please a man in better ways as in my experience skinny girls expect me to do every thing as they thing they can just get any one "

Hmmm interesting...

women around xx

Well the skinny girls I have been with have always made me feel that they could have any one because there stunning in there eyes I hate that my self and they always think they can rule the roost iam sorry if there are skinny girls reading just my personal experiences curvy ladies are much better and no how to please a man in better ways as in my experience skinny girls expect me to do every thing as they thing they can just get any one

Hmmm interesting..."

Over the years of growing up that's what's happening to me am I wrong in your eyes

Onestepoutofthedoor

women around xx

Hmmm interesting...

Over the years of growing up that's what's happening to me am I wrong in your eyes "

Well it doesn't sound great if I'm honest,but if that's your experience then so be it. I'm sure not every slim woman expects you to do everything in the bedroom likewise every larger lady isn't better. I don't think it's a good idea to put different sizes into boxes.

women around xx

Hmmm interesting...

Over the years of growing up that's what's happening to me am I wrong in your eyes

Well it doesn't sound great if I'm honest,but if that's your experience then so be it. I'm sure not every slim woman expects you to do everything in the bedroom likewise every larger lady isn't better. I don't think it's a good idea to put different sizes into boxes."

OK thanks for advice but I only put it there as that's the size of ladies I love personal but I will change on your advice

Onestepoutofthedoor

"

Hmmm interesting...

Well it doesn't sound great if I'm honest,but if that's your experience then so be it. I'm sure not every slim woman expects you to do everything in the bedroom likewise every larger lady isn't better. I don't think it's a good idea to put different sizes into boxes.

OK thanks for advice but I only put it there as that's the size of ladies I love personal but I will change on your advice "

It's your profile you need to do what works for you. I alway's find it good to say what you do like and not what you don't. I like guy's to be pretty toned or average. I don't feel a great physical attraction to overweight men,but it wouldn't sound to great if I put that would it. Like I said though that's just my thoughts which mean nothing at the end of the day

» Add a new message to this topic