FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dirty

Dirty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heGriswolds OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Why do we feel guilty despite wanting to do what we do ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Some of us don't

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

I don't

Cambridge

I don't want too lol..... Just feel like I should. Does that make sense. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think it can relate to the attitudes towards sex we are subjected to growing up. Religion plays a big part in my opinion and I think women are more likely to feel any negative emotions after a meet.

Cambridge

I wasn't brought up with religion!! And I love sex and spent a lot on my youth practising it lol....

Only in the last year or 2 have hubby and I started doing this....I have no qualms, it's just the thought of someone we know finding out.

I'd love to have another woman want me, but I'd prob feel guilty and wrong despite knowing it's something I would love to try... X

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

has anyone made you feel like you should feel guilty?

i know my dad called me a slag, and some other people. i just like sex and want sex and don't see what's wrong with that.

i've gone off sex for other reasons, such as men seem to think i'm a service for them, and that's not all of them initially but once they've met you and fucked you they seem to think it then and i'm not happy with that. i don't feel guilty about being a service either, i just want more regular sex than they can offer me so i don't want to service myself or them the way they want to do it. wish i could go the fuck once and fuck them off route from now on so i know where i stand with people but don't wanna do that either.

you know what? thinking isn't good when it comes to shallow things.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Why do we feel guilty despite wanting to do what we do ?? "

No guilt here... We're having loads of fun.

Xx

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I don't want too lol..... Just feel like I should. Does that make sense. X"

Yes it does, your moral compass is still set to find all of this 'wrong'.

But it's just your thoughts about it, not that it actually is wrong.

I felt like this to begin with but I think my compass has settled correctly now

I'm new to this so I cannot say yet as I have not dipped my toes in yet .

I would feel on with a single person , but I think I a had fucked a married woman with or without her husband I may feel a little guilty at first but then I would be so massively turned on I think if soon forget .

Suppose every situation is different but the whole point is to have fun

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

1st time i ever had sex my mother found out she had a massive go at me and didnt speak to me for a week. Made me feel like sex was wrong. Took me a long time to get over it and feel like i was doing nothing wrong. Hubby loves this new side to me and we experiment more without me feeling guilty after.

"1st time i ever had sex my mother found out she had a massive go at me and didnt speak to me for a week. Made me feel like sex was wrong. Took me a long time to get over it and feel like i was doing nothing wrong. Hubby loves this new side to me and we experiment more without me feeling guilty after. "

Funny, your mum didn't complain when I honked your sister

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

"1st time i ever had sex my mother found out she had a massive go at me and didnt speak to me for a week. Made me feel like sex was wrong. Took me a long time to get over it and feel like i was doing nothing wrong. Hubby loves this new side to me and we experiment more without me feeling guilty after. "

What a bad start. The thing I love is swinging can have a very positive effect.

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

We don't feel guilty , we also don't feel we should either! It's just sex and loads more emotions too, but for us all good and nothing negative.

By *oletiCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"1st time i ever had sex my mother found out she had a massive go at me and didnt speak to me for a week. Made me feel like sex was wrong. Took me a long time to get over it and feel like i was doing nothing wrong. Hubby loves this new side to me and we experiment more without me feeling guilty after.

What a bad start. The thing I love is swinging can have a very positive effect. "

Oh definitley

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

It's a natural thing and will probably never change. I know this will be controversial but in my opinion sex for pleasure is only a very recent human phenomenon.

Yes sex has always been pleasurable, but for 1000s of years it has not been possible to eliminate the child bearing element of sex. Yes there were old fashioned profilactics, but basically until 1960/70s they were crap.

There is also the issue that physical intimacy brings higher disease risks.

So any one being sexually free until relatively recent in human history came with 2 major consequences.

So in what ever society it is only natural that society will create rules to manage those risks.

Nowadays birth control has managed the unwanted child issue, so rather than parents having a go at their kids for having sex it tends to be more around using protection.

I'd imagine once they start finding vaccines for stds particularly hiv some of that issue around health will also reduce.

But I see this as a temporary blip in history. At some point resources for sexual health will be exhausted and those 2 big issues will make a return.

So just like in the past having a large family was seen as a good thing and because of changes in society it is now looked down on, societies morals on sexual freedom will adapt to fit with the environment at the time.

By *ascade35Man  over a year ago

Alnwick

Despite it being 2017, we may still all be stuck in the Middle Ages giving over to some people's attitudes and opinions these days.

One simple rule that I live by is this.....and ok it's cliche but still, life is too short....do want you want, have fun, enjoy life in which ever way you want. If that means swinging and multiple partners so be it.....who is anyone else that they may judge?

I do sometimes dwell on what I've done, but I'm a highly sexed exhibitionist, it's who I am and I've come to except it. Like most things society don't understand....... gradually becomes excepted. Please don't feel bad, feel amazing

In your bed

"Despite it being 2017, we may still all be stuck in the Middle Ages giving over to some people's attitudes and opinions these days.

One simple rule that I live by is this.....and ok it's cliche but still, life is too short....do want you want, have fun, enjoy life in which ever way you want. If that means swinging and multiple partners so be it.....who is anyone else that they may judge?"

I love it when people say it's xxxx date, why would a random number have anything to do with the way people think?

The average age is 40 in the UK, so most people who can shape societies views were born pre 1980s and their norms will have been shaped by people born pre 1950's.

Cultural change is not instant it takes several generations to embed something as normal.

By *ink magnolia s yorksWoman  over a year ago

south yorkshire

I'm atheist so I don't have that problem. If it's cutting you up so much maybe it's not for you. I don't feel the least bit guilty.

"I wasn't brought up with religion!! And I love sex and spent a lot on my youth practising it lol....

Only in the last year or 2 have hubby and I started doing this....I have no qualms, it's just the thought of someone we know finding out.

I'd love to have another woman want me, but I'd prob feel guilty and wrong despite knowing it's something I would love to try... X

"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think feelings of guilt are quite common. I see lots of people on here refer to naughty fun, our guilty secret etc. Not many people truly have no conflicting feelings about enjoying casual sex with relative strangers.

I can honestly say I've never felt guilty but I have occasionally felt conflict.

In your bed

Being naughty is part of the fun sometimes.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We don't we are on Fab for sex and make no bones about it

By *erchy1981Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

I think people are envious to be honest. Who doesnt love sex but most are to scared to try it

By *ire X IceCouple  over a year ago

coventry

Mr feels guilty afterwards, struggles for a day or two. I think he feels he shouldn't enjoy it? I'm hoping this passes as time goes by

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

[Removed by poster at 11/03/17 10:23:23]

Alnwick

I think because generally, we should be more advanced in our thinking than some of the old and decrepit atittudes than some people still hold on to.

Of course it's all personal choice, and people can think what they like....all is trying to put across is that people should be who they want to be and do what they want to do without fear of general society looking at them as if they are abnormal is all x

We all have only one life, live it the way YOU want too

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS  over a year ago

london

I find rationalising as a defence mechanism prevalent in this environment.

I never feel guilty. Why should anyone? We are all consenting adults. It you are suffering feelings of guilt then maybe you're not ready for swinging just yet.

This is meant to be about fun, not making yourself feel bad.

Alnwick

"I never feel guilty. Why should anyone? We are all consenting adults. It you are suffering feelings of guilt then maybe you're not ready for swinging just yet.

This is meant to be about fun, not making yourself feel bad."

This

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

As perviously well said by another poster

"I think it can relate to the attitudes towards sex we are subjected to growing up. Religion plays a big part in my opinion and I think women are more likely to feel any negative emotions after a meet."

If you enjoy doing it at the time i.e. in the moment, then there is no reason to feel guilty/dirty except for the reasons above. And they are only constructs created by others, who wish to control your behaviour.

Your an adult, so your now free to do as you wish providing it doesn't hurt anyone else. Set yourself free.

"I never feel guilty. Why should anyone? We are all consenting adults. It you are suffering feelings of guilt then maybe you're not ready for swinging just yet.

This is meant to be about fun, not making yourself feel bad."

Couldn't agree more

» Add a new message to this topic