FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Photo advice

Photo advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edonisticbikerUK OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Hey, I'm going to be putting together a new gallery of my photos, So I wanted to know what shots people like to see on a guys profile and what shots would put you off.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Chests. Arms. Shoulders and a smouldering look do it for me.

I like guys who smile too.

Oh. Bum shots and cock shots seem to interest guys more.

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Hey, I'm going to be putting together a new gallery of my photos, So I wanted to know what shots people like to see on a guys profile and what shots would put you off. "
please none taken beside the toilet or with your trousers at your knees oh and always tidy the room behind you in your pics

Nice body shots. Bum. No cock pics or on the toilet pics. Pants but new and clean please and not baggy. You laugh but trust me I've seen. Baggy. Stained. So not cool. A complete turn off

"Hey, I'm going to be putting together a new gallery of my photos, So I wanted to know what shots people like to see on a guys profile and what shots would put you off. please none taken beside the toilet or with your trousers at your knees oh and always tidy the room behind you in your pics"

Or crop it out

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"Hey, I'm going to be putting together a new gallery of my photos, So I wanted to know what shots people like to see on a guys profile and what shots would put you off. please none taken beside the toilet or with your trousers at your knees oh and always tidy the room behind you in your pics

Or crop it out "

Crop is a photographers best friend

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

"Nice body shots. Bum. No cock pics or on the toilet pics. Pants but new and clean please and not baggy. You laugh but trust me I've seen. Baggy. Stained. So not cool. A complete turn off "
stains?

Prob best to avoid cracks in the wall behind you that make it look like your rocking a Sumo Wrestlers haircut mate

The ladies love a cock pic or 15, right girls? Just make sure you change the camera angle for each one

By *exycouplemmmmCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

"Hey, I'm going to be putting together a new gallery of my photos, So I wanted to know what shots people like to see on a guys profile and what shots would put you off. please none taken beside the toilet or with your trousers at your knees oh and always tidy the room behind you in your pics"

This!!!! Totally puts me off seeing a dirty or messy room behind! Xx

Surrey

This!!!! Totally puts me off seeing a dirty or messy room behind! Xx

Surrey

"Prob best to avoid cracks in the wall behind you that make it look like your rocking a Sumo Wrestlers haircut mate

The ladies love a cock pic or 15, right girls? Just make sure you change the camera angle for each one "

And I said this yesterday (another forum) the very same thing... looks like you have a tiny high ponytail in your main photo he he xx

Wellingborough

"Prob best to avoid cracks in the wall behind you that make it look like your rocking a Sumo Wrestlers haircut mate

The ladies love a cock pic or 15, right girls? Just make sure you change the camera angle for each one

And I said this yesterday (another forum) the very same thing... looks like you have a tiny high ponytail in your main photo he he xx "

Yes thanks, that's also what made me decide to post this.

Wellingborough

"Nice body shots. Bum. No cock pics or on the toilet pics. Pants but new and clean please and not baggy. You laugh but trust me I've seen. Baggy. Stained. So not cool. A complete turn off "
it's not toilet one that made me laugh not the baggy/stained

Where are you in the second one down? Looks like a jail cell or something

Wellingborough

"Where are you in the second one down? Looks like a jail cell or something "
No that was tease 2 / hotel ace in Alconbury.

Wellingborough

"Nice body shots. Bum. No cock pics or on the toilet pics. Pants but new and clean please and not baggy. You laugh but trust me I've seen. Baggy. Stained. So not cool. A complete turn off it's not toilet one that made me laugh not the baggy/stained"
wrong ment to write it's toilet one that made me laugh not the baggy/stained

By *norksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington and beyond

Hopefully mine are ok..?

» Add a new message to this topic