FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > bi curious, not never get a lady mailing

bi curious, not never get a lady mailing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So difficult to find a bi female.

Keep trying, I've heard patience is the key.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iReyWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire East

Bi fems very rarely contact me either lol patience is the key

By *edonistic ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Stratford

Have you tried reading your own profile as a single lady wishing to meet another single lady? Your profile is great but perhaps a little biased towards what you want from a man. Just my opinion obviously and you can take it with a pinch of salt. Good luck J xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me too

"Have you tried reading your own profile as a single lady wishing to meet another single lady? Your profile is great but perhaps a little biased towards what you want from a man. Just my opinion obviously and you can take it with a pinch of salt. Good luck J xx"

That's how I read it to. It's all about what you want in a man. If it didnt say bi on your profile I'd assume you were straight.

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We're still looking for a bi-female to join us.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

There are lots of lovely bi-females, single and as part of couples.

I'm sure if you search and message, you'll find what you are looking for.

There are also very popular all girl nights at clubs too. Bun has had great fun at these, fulfilling her bi-passions.

MrB

By *omerladyWoman  over a year ago

Taunton

In just over a year of being on here as a single entity, I have met and played with one other bi-fem in a one on one sense; and bloody good fun it was too

That shows that you need to be patient.

The bi ladies I have played with in couples has been just as much fun and thankfully, I haven't had any problems with male halves coercing or fantasising.

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

I've met a few bi-Fems from this site, some have been Social meets and other have been...... well you know

We are out there, it's about looking in the right places .

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

Had two message me in 6 years both resulted in fantastic meets so it does happen

I'll send a message to a lady I like the look of with a view to meet and as a result of me doing so I'm meeting her shortly, sometimes you e just got to be proactive

By *urvy_bi_honeyWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

"Had two message me in 6 years both resulted in fantastic meets so it does happen

I'll send a message to a lady I like the look of with a view to meet and as a result of me doing so I'm meeting her shortly, sometimes you e just got to be proactive"

If you lived closer I would definatly be messaging you

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I've met two off here. Great times. Must admit I do better on tinder though xx

Yorkshire

Geography woes!

oh my i have a glut of fems - i turn some away as i need man time too we are lucky here as we have regular club fem events but we do arrange social events too in order to meet more -

I have chatted to a few women with singles profiles but find a lot want to introduce a male friend/partner and then get annoyed when I say I'm not wanting 3somes etc. Gets very frustrating

Yorkshire

"I have chatted to a few women with singles profiles but find a lot want to introduce a male friend/partner and then get annoyed when I say I'm not wanting 3somes etc. Gets very frustrating"

This! How annoying xx

"I have chatted to a few women with singles profiles but find a lot want to introduce a male friend/partner and then get annoyed when I say I'm not wanting 3somes etc. Gets very frustrating

This! How annoying xx"

I just start to expect the suggestion these days!

Doncaster

"I have chatted to a few women with singles profiles but find a lot want to introduce a male friend/partner and then get annoyed when I say I'm not wanting 3somes etc. Gets very frustrating

This! How annoying xx"

Yep bloody annoying but blokes are just as bad for it "oh I've got a female friend", I'll pass thanks if I wanted Mmf id have contacted a couple instead

Doncaster

"Had two message me in 6 years both resulted in fantastic meets so it does happen

I'll send a message to a lady I like the look of with a view to meet and as a result of me doing so I'm meeting her shortly, sometimes you e just got to be proactive

If you lived closer I would definatly be messaging you "

thanks

Distance can be a severe twat at times

Doncaster

This! How annoying xx

Yep bloody annoying but blokes are just as bad for it "oh I've got a female friend", I'll pass thanks if I wanted Mmf id have contacted a couple instead"

*mff

This! How annoying xx

Yep bloody annoying but blokes are just as bad for it "oh I've got a female friend", I'll pass thanks if I wanted Mmf id have contacted a couple instead"

Exactly!! Its such bloody hard work!!!

By *iltsrookiesCouple  over a year ago

SN15

There are all girl nights at clubs?!

Why have I not heard this before, the research begins...

"There are all girl nights at clubs?!

Why have I not heard this before, the research begins... "

yes 2 clubs here have them as regular events - but nothing to stop you asking a club you attend to put one on - if you dont ask you dont get - or arrange a social for the ladies in town - get yourselves all together and get yourselves known to each other

Definitely so very difficult but we keep on trying in the hope we'll find this elusive, sexy lady

Kinky

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Club F used to have female only nighds ..Lass who worked for me used to make diary appointments for those days ..she said she felt under no pressure ...OP Profile has the female bit in there butit does read as though its .'men please women maybe'

Good luck finding the female fun friends ladies ..sounds like you are winning the. battle of the sexes ..

Sheffield

"There are all girl nights at clubs?!

Why have I not heard this before, the research begins...

yes 2 clubs here have them as regular events - but nothing to stop you asking a club you attend to put one on - if you dont ask you dont get - or arrange a social for the ladies in town - get yourselves all together and get yourselves known to each other "

Love the ladies nights and you are right, ask at your clubs about them, LC in Sheffield are starting them now too don't worry I will still be going to the Cupids ones though

I struggle too to find a single female for FF fun, but it's just time and patience.

By *hezzie BikersCouple  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Bi. Fem here

"I struggle too to find a single female for FF fun, but it's just time and patience."

We are definitely here

Whaaaaaat?

I'm a Bi fem and would love to meet up with other women either by myself or with my guy. (preferably by myself, he has his own fun)

Any one in Reading or Farnborough area pop in and say hi.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lots of lovely ladies here..

Clubs are not of interest to me at all.

Have fun!

"Lots of lovely ladies here..

Clubs are not of interest to me at all.

Have fun!"

meet elsewhere - ive met at hotels and home as well as clubs

By *etnwildmilfWoman  over a year ago

gloucestershire

I'm a bi fem and i've had experiences with other bi or lesbian fems so we are out there and yes patience is key xx

Plenty arriving in this thread... arrange a social between you all or a couple to include those furthet away and I'm sure a few of you will connect....laws of averages and all

Me and a regular have tried to find another bi female for about 18 months now to join us or join her.... not working on fab so have tried elswhere and withing a few weeks have a couple possibles from that source found out many on here have profiles on too. So might be worth looking beyond the obvious too.

"Plenty arriving in this thread... arrange a social between you all or a couple to include those furthet away and I'm sure a few of you will connect....laws of averages and all

Me and a regular have tried to find another bi female for about 18 months now to join us or join her.... not working on fab so have tried elswhere and withing a few weeks have a couple possibles from that source found out many on here have profiles on too. So might be worth looking beyond the obvious too."

exactly this - they dont simply drop into your lap - (nice thought though ) effort equals reward

By *astMidsCouple82Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Our problem is something entirely different... we meet 'bi sexual' females who are bi sexual as long as thier fella is watching. I can spot an imposter the minute we start playing !!! So frustrating!!

In my experience bi curious girls generally tend to be the true bisexuals they just haven't had time/the opportunity to test their theory out.

So if there's any full time bisexual girls out there, whether it is apart of a couple or not... please make yourselfs known. x

Get yourself a penis.

I've got one and bi females message me now and then

"Get yourself a penis.

I've got one and bi females message me now and then "

made me smile

I'm a bi female, I'd like to think my profile reads as looking for both men and women, but I rarely hear from women. I think us women are too used to men being the instigators on here, and maybe a little wary of being turned down?

I've had a few contact me but I panic thinking they are men.

I arranged to meet one and low and behold she didn't show. (I only agreed because she was verified by someone I knew)

Sheffield

OP there are lots of bi women in couples. Lots will meet ladies alone for ff fun, if you have couples blocked, then the lady can't contact you for ff meets...

"I've had a few contact me but I panic thinking they are men.

I arranged to meet one and low and behold she didn't show. (I only agreed because she was verified by someone I knew)"

come to the ladies meet on thursday - at townhouse - you will meet loads of us - or the next one at cupids

"I've had a few contact me but I panic thinking they are men.

I arranged to meet one and low and behold she didn't show. (I only agreed because she was verified by someone I knew)

come to the ladies meet on thursday - at townhouse - you will meet loads of us - or the next one at cupids "

I'm not really looking for women tbh but good advice for op if she is near by?

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"Get yourself a penis.

I've got one and bi females message me now and then

made me smile

I'm a bi female, I'd like to think my profile reads as looking for both men and women, but I rarely hear from women. I think us women are too used to men being the instigators on here, and maybe a little wary of being turned down?"

We have the same issue, many ladies will have m/f/cpls on their wants but many seem to only meet guys. At first we thought it was more because they were not that bi, now we think its more that they don't (with exceptions obviously) first message. Therefore they don't hear from many ladies, a few couples & lots of guys..just due to the numbers game on here.

We wish more would bite the bullet to be honest but it is what it is..

S&H

» Add a new message to this topic