FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dilemma

Dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So Ginger was chatted up by a cute black delivery driver last week and on Friday I encouraged her to go on a date to a pub with him. As I thought would happen they had sex in his car that night and then she came home and we had a lot of fun ourselves over the weekend. He knows she's engaged as she told him but said we were on a break and besides he has a girlfriend. They're chatting regularly and wanting to meet up again but he works during the day when sometimes she's off. I don't get home till 8.30 most days so have opportunity then but weekends probably best for them both which is when I'm off. This means having to go out which not ideal. The dilemma is that because he's someone met not from a swingers site how do we introduce it so that she can have him over while I'm home (listening or even watching) as this could become a regular thing? We're both happy if this became so however that might not be the case if am constantly making way. Has anyone else been in this situation and how did they manage?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have her talk to him and explain how much it turns both her and you on that she brings men home while you're in another room. It's not something you can just drop on the guy, as I'd imagine it'd freak him out.

All you can do is offer him the suggestion, it's up to him to be comfortable with it or not.

Or just straight up invite him to a night/slip it in conversation. Doesnt sound as though youll have much problems tbh.

Id be honest with him from now about what you want. Itd be harder down the line and youd be forever left out having to go out! Surely its better to risk him saying no than to not get what you want at all?

Tell her to slip it into conversation, how she will like a threesome. See his reaction and then take it from there. I'm sure he will not be fazed. Good luck.

"Tell her to slip it into conversation, how she will like a threesome. See his reaction and then take it from there. I'm sure he will not be fazed. Good luck."

We're a cuckold couple so wouldn't be a threesome

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Just be honest and say your husband dares her to pick up men for threesomes. Want to come back for more. How long you been doin this??

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

^he might get involved - he usually doesn't ... how long you been doin this

Quite a while but normally been guys from here.

She might be meeting with him again today but she'll be having a chat when not fucking him of course to let him know a bit more about the relationship we have just so he doesn't expect a proper relationship and they don't have to carry on behind my back so to speak.

By *ewmoonCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sounds like a horny scenario as it is. Most guys just find it all too weird and uncomfortable, even guys on Fab!! So if you tell him, in all likelihood you won't see him for dust.

Just leave it for now until it fizzles out and maybe discreetly place a voice recorder in the bedroom so you can have hours of wanking pleasure listening to it

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sounds like a horny scenario as it is. Most guys just find it all too weird and uncomfortable, even guys on Fab!! So if you tell him, in all likelihood you won't see him for dust.

Just leave it for now until it fizzles out and maybe discreetly place a voice recorder in the bedroom so you can have hours of wanking pleasure listening to it "

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

"..... maybe discreetly place a voice recorder in the bedroom so you can have hours of wanking pleasure listening to it "

Might want to check the law on recording people having sex, I believe both parties need to give consent. Saves getting a pesky criminal conviction and an entry on the sex offenders register.

Got a surprise this morning she's meeting him. In fact just after left for work 10mins ago so can only imagine what they'll doing now

Please let us know how it goes

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

I wouldn't do it myself i ll be worry about him freaking out and telling the non swingers whats happening between closed doors or unless your prepared to deal with the aftermath drama.

[Removed by poster at 01/04/17 05:19:45]

» Add a new message to this topic