FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > One step too far

One step too far

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I met a guy a while ago, we arranged to go to a club for a second meet. At the club he was very possesive and moody with/over me. After the club the next morning i explained how he made me feel and blocked him.

Since then iv chatted to him abit (i know i shouldnt have!) And hes seen my veris. A guy iv met a few times is from the same town as him and he has said some very dodgey stuff to me about the guy i meet. And has been very mardy about things on fab.

Today, we chatted and i decided i had had enough and blocked him on everything.

He has messaged my MUM on facebook! Telling her im on fab, that iv met guys from fab since having my little boy, that hes met my little boy!

I now feel totaly violated an horrible an pretty bloody upset.

Hes deleted his account on here so i cant report him.

Im in a pickle and some friendly words of advice would be lovely!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I met a guy a while ago, we arranged to go to a club for a second meet. At the club he was very possesive and moody with/over me. After the club the next morning i explained how he made me feel and blocked him.

Since then iv chatted to him abit (i know i shouldnt have!) And hes seen my veris. A guy iv met a few times is from the same town as him and he has said some very dodgey stuff to me about the guy i meet. And has been very mardy about things on fab.

He has messaged my MUM on facebook! Telling her im on fab, that iv met guys from fab since having my little boy, that hes met my little boy!

Im in a pickle and some friendly words of advice would be lovely! "

keep him blocked darlin , hes a low life doing that ...

hopefully it will all be forgotten

What a dick! Sound like you just a hug! Some crazy people out there! Maybe just just tell him the police are getting involved to scare him xx

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

Sorry to hear that....gotta be a law against that typeofthing...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do you know where he lives or have any contact details for him? If he contacts you or your family again keep the messages and go to the police. Don't be tempted to enter in to any sort of conversation with him and don't acknowledge any approaches he makes.

Hopefully he'll back off now.

What a vile man. Keep him blocked. My golden rule is never mix personal life with fab. I don't give away my last name, personal details nothing. Keep the two seperate that way you can prevent anything like this happening again

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also delete your profile on here and if you set up a new one put yourself in a different area, change your age and put up a picture that can't identify you.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Well depends on your view, but personally I'd rethink your public pics if someone is making trouble for you.

Anyone who knows you well will recognise your tattoo for a start.

"Do you know where he lives or have any contact details for him? If he contacts you or your family again keep the messages and go to the police. Don't be tempted to enter in to any sort of conversation with him and don't acknowledge any approaches he makes.

Hopefully he'll back off now."

Yea i know where he lives and his name etc. Its scarey how low some people can go when they get turned down etc! Xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What a vile man. Keep him blocked. My golden rule is never mix personal life with fab. I don't give away my last name, personal details nothing. Keep the two seperate that way you can prevent anything like this happening again "

Yep, never link your Facebook to your phone. Ever!

"Well depends on your view, but personally I'd rethink your public pics if someone is making trouble for you.

"

Didnt think about the photos. Thankyou!!

By *ustme6Man  over a year ago

tamworth

"Well depends on your view, but personally I'd rethink your public pics if someone is making trouble for you.

"

Its hardly her fault for running across a diakhead......

That is bad! What did your mum say? We're a similar age and i dunno how my mum would react to finding me on here.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Its hardly her fault for running across a diakhead...... "

Erm if her mother comes on here looking she will be easily identified. I was trying to help OP. Wind your neck in

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

Sorry to here about this.

You are allowed to date and in a lot of respects this site is just like a dating site.

If your Mum asks just tell her that you met him on another dating site.. that you had two dates but he was weird and possessive.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do you know where he lives or have any contact details for him? If he contacts you or your family again keep the messages and go to the police. Don't be tempted to enter in to any sort of conversation with him and don't acknowledge any approaches he makes.

Yea i know where he lives and his name etc. Its scarey how low some people can go when they get turned down etc! Xx"

Well if he continues you know where to direct the police.

Its a horrible situation but you need to learn from it. As I said earlier delete your profile or at least hide it and make yourself unrecgnisable to him on here. Don't give personal details to future meets and if you feel you need to give meets a phone number get a cheap pay as you go one.

By *xel25Man  over a year ago

wiltshire

Sorry to hear that...

Obviously the guy has attachment issues, you're probably best keeping him blocked.

Golden rule: Fab and real life are best kept apart

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Sorry to hear that....gotta be a law against that typeofthing..."

There is and he should be reported to the Police.

What a prick. i had something similar and deleted my profile and opened new one just tell the friends you have made on here your new profile ,if you want to keep them . Hope your ok

By *0tt0nSu3Woman  over a year ago

London

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. Can I suggest that you hide your friends list? You could also hide your veris, or be selective on which veris you put up.

Best,

Cx

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Sorry to hear that....gotta be a law against that typeofthing...

There is and he should be reported to the Police."

Being on here. Taking pictures of your body. Writing down what you're after..... all these things we do with very little thought about how it would feel if our mum found out.

It's happened and all you can do is stand firm, perhaps play it down a bit, but and the end of the day you're in a swinging site looking for sex.

Your sex life is your own business and your Mum's only concern should be your safety.

I'd speak to the police. They might agree to go and speak to him. A visit telling him to back off might make all the difference.

By *oistknickersCouple  over a year ago

London

Hi it sounds like you've met a weirdo there, we've never been in that situation but it occurs to us that you need to tell your mother everything that he knows about you, she will hopefully understand or at least it won't bother her as much coming from you rather than that weirdo, and it takes away his power over you. You're a grown woman who has needs and desires like everyone else.

Good luck

By *lmostthereMan  over a year ago

Southampton

What an arsehole!

I have no further advice.

Did he actually meet your son?

It buggers belief to me why single chicks open up their lives to guys they meet on a sex site?

Keep this world and the real world apart

Its alot safer

Hope things die down soon for you

Maybe lessons learnt?

"Sorry to hear that....gotta be a law against that typeofthing..."

There is! Report him to the police for real...don't just threaten!

"Did he actually meet your son?

It buggers belief to me why single chicks open up their lives to guys they meet on a sex site?

Keep this world and the real world apart

Its alot safer

Hope things die down soon for you

Maybe lessons learnt?"

It's not unusual.....but not after just one or two meets. I've been on here about six years in total. A few folks I've met and become proper friends with....I'm regarded as a "family friend" by some now....some have met my sister and my vanilla friends too...but then I'm not a stalker or a nut job!

By *layer oneMan  over a year ago

mirfield

What a nightmare that he went on Facebook to blab what a c u n t

Iv been on here 10yrs and most don't even know my real name

Obviously we don't know the guy or how nasty and vindictive he can be. Hopefully he has done his worst. I imagine what he has done probably breaks some privacy law or other but if you go to the police it will ratchet things up another notch and I bet he'd just get a caution or something at the moment.

Probably best to learn from this and to keep a log of any other vindictive activity, hopefully there wont be any more, because if he does do something else you'll have a thread and perhaps he'd legally move into the area of stalking and stuff.

Hopefully he's just an immature twat that will bugger off and mind his own business.

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"Being on here. Taking pictures of your body. Writing down what you're after..... all these things we do with very little thought about how it would feel if our mum found out.

It's happened and all you can do is stand firm, perhaps play it down a bit, but and the end of the day you're in a swinging site looking for sex.

Your sex life is your own business and your Mum's only concern should be your safety.

I'd speak to the police. They might agree to go and speak to him. A visit telling him to back off might make all the difference. "

This is great advice.

You might think its not worth involving the Police, you might think it will be embarrassing or that they might not think its worth their time, but they do take this sort of thing very seriously.

A visit from the boys (and girls) in blue will make him realise that he cant just do what he likes, and that he risks official sanctions if he continues. That should make him think twice when he sees them knocking on his door.

Yea i know where he lives and his name etc. Its scarey how low some people can go when they get turned down etc! Xx"

The male equivalent of a bunny boiler!!

Hold your head up, being on here isn't a crime, ignore his sour grapes but follow previous advice about leaving and rejoining using slightly different details, location and photos. He will move on and find another victim. Be glad you found out early on what a messed-up guy he really is!

By *oluptuousWetOneWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham / Reading

"Iv been on here 10yrs and most don't even know my real name

"

Yeah I stopped that pretty quickly

Go to the Police

Horrible experience for you and I agree that a quiet word from the police will hopefully make him back off.

I would report his old name to FAB too, so that if he sets up another account in a different name they could perhaps recognise him from his IP address?

"I met a guy a while ago, we arranged to go to a club for a second meet. At the club he was very possesive and moody with/over me. After the club the next morning i explained how he made me feel and blocked him.

Im in a pickle and some friendly words of advice would be lovely! "

Too late now the horse has bolted.

Just be prepared to either come clean go those he contacts or have a good plausible alibi/excuse and blame him to people for turning into a stalker

By *andemanMan  over a year ago

bedforshire

Yep Sockers,and thats what this is, are vile and scarry. Belive it or not I have had this happen to me.

I note the OP has already deleted her account so this post is if she comes back.

Stockers thrive on attention so give them none.

Stocking is illegal so report it to the police. Details of how it came about (fab) can be blocked in court or news blacked out, ( ordinary people not just celebs have access to this).

Frankly sending around the "Boys" to deal with the fucktard, while appealing on so many levels to guys like me, will only give these fucktards attention and they will love that.

Prison is the best place for these guys. After that they will not be botheing woman when they get out.

If you are meeting guys for sex, keep it just that, a casual friendship with benefits. Letting the boundaries with your personal and family lives get fudged is very risky. None of which helps your present situation though. Sorry flower.

» Add a new message to this topic