FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile update advice

Profile update advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey guys, I'm thinking we're in need of a good profile updaterooney. We have been on here a while but have not been actively meeting due to life commitments and time and such. And want to update it just because I haven't in a while and although I have a few ideas of what I want to say that is specific and personal to us, I thought it would be worth getting some advice from you lovely lot along the way.

We're not trying to update it to get more meets, as I said we're very busy and enjoy going to clubs when we can and that suits us fine for now. Mostly just want a few pointers for dos and donts on a couples profile.

Thanks, Lala x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi guys.

My first thoughts are:

Lose everything before the "Young couple in out twenties" bit. Nobody cares WHEN you updated your profile was updated, and the rest is a bit negative to be starting your profile with. Maybe just weave in a couple of lines saying that you due to working away, you have together and use that time carefully.

Also, as a couple we always like to see at least one full body photo of you both together, dressed or undressed it doesn't matter.

Cal

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

And... unlike my post try to read things through before you commit them to the Internet...

Cal (again)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hi guys.

My first thoughts are:

Lose everything before the "Young couple in out twenties" bit. Nobody cares WHEN you updated your profile was updated, and the rest is a bit negative to be starting your profile with. Maybe just weave in a couple of lines saying that you due to working away, you have together and use that time carefully.

Also, as a couple we always like to see at least one full body photo of you both together, dressed or undressed it doesn't matter.

Cal"

Thanks for the advice cal, that was definitely a part o was thinking of cutting out. I agree it sounds a littleness negative to start off with particularly x

» Add a new message to this topic