FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fluffy jumper

Fluffy jumper

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Usually when I have sex I either wear just sexy lingerie or sexy secretary style cloths which usually results in me getting shag.

Last night I visited a guy in his hotel room and he was really specific that he wanted me to wear a fluffy jumper dress and keep in on whilst he had sex with me.

I've never been shagged quite like it. I've shagged him before but never like this. Usually guys cum a and it's over buy he kept going and going over and over again. An he was rock hard throughout. It seemed to be the fabric returning him on.

Had anyone else had noticed this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No, I'm just worrying about how hot you must have been!

Ruby

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Usually when I have sex I either wear just sexy lingerie or sexy secretary style cloths which usually results in me getting shag.

Last night I visited a guy in his hotel room and he was really specific that he wanted me to wear a fluffy jumper dress and keep in on whilst he had sex with me.

I've never been shagged quite like it. I've shagged him before but never like this. Usually guys cum a and it's over buy he kept going and going over and over again. An he was rock hard throughout. It seemed to be the fabric returning him on.

Had anyone else had noticed this?"

As Oasus said ....

"But don't look back in Angora"

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

That must have been so warm wearing that.....

Do we all have jumper dresses in our wardrobe though?

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Usually when I have sex I either wear just sexy lingerie or sexy secretary style cloths which usually results in me getting shag.

Had anyone else had noticed this?

As Oasus said ....

"But don't look back in Angora""

OMG that has made me chuckle....

Yes. I was in the adjoining room. I noticed alright.

KEEP THE BLOODY NOISE DOWN!

Lol. That made me laugh.

I thought I'd get really warm but it wasn't that bad. I am slightly converted as it did feel amazing with his hands mauling at me whilst I was wearing it.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Silk has a similar effect on some men as does pvc and leather. Fluffy fabric is terrible for leaving flick on a dark suit though.

Wasn't a sheep farmer was he??x

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

"Wasn't a sheep farmer was he??x"

Lol .... did he keep his wellies on

By *ilk_TreMan  over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

A jumper dress you say?

Add tights and heels and clear your schedule for the weekend Ms. Jones...

Ye, full lingerie underneath including black stocking and platform heels.

I'm still feeling rather tender.lol

By *londieddWoman  over a year ago

fife

I hate wool

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I guy contacted me a while back and asked if I could do a photoshoot wearing a woolly pullover in a hot tub.

It's not really my scene particularly, but anyway I did the shoot in a hot tub showroom in Bristol.

The guy was in raptures!

Janet xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic