FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile critique

Profile critique

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndy2383 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Hi

Just wanting a few people mainly to look at my profile.

Let me know what you think and how i can improve it.

Any help or tips would be grateful

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You've got a nice selection of pics which is a good thing, but the text seems to take a lot of words to not really tell me very much.

I read the text to get a feel for the person, what they are looking for and whether it meets with what we're looking for, and what they can offer - why do I want to meet them over other people on the site? Yours doesn't really give me much to work on.

Keighley

[Removed by poster at 02/04/17 16:18:20]

Keighley

Try this without spelling mistake lol.

Thanks your right had not noticed that as i say im not great at writing about myself but will have to flesh that out.

The main thing is be yourself, I think it's better to be honest about what you're looking for (without being rude about what you're not after) than worry about trying to appeal to everyone.

Oh and the old If you have any questions ask thing - women in particular get so many messages they probably aren't going to bother asking, your profile is your shop window so use it to give them the info they want.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The first pic, expression on face is strained and reaching for the camera, crop that bit out. Last picture of your close up hand, all I see is your hand, not attractive.

Maybe less words but more poignant. Have a look at some other male profiles, less is more.

Good luck!

Keighley

Thanks to both repliers will take that into consideration.

Will rejig my photos tmoz on tour advice and put more about what im after or not after.

Thaanks again

Dunno if this really applies, maybe some of the women can confirm but I'd say try to come across a bit more confident, not cocky obviously but more in what you want and who you are.

Keighley

I think thats my struggl i dont want to sound arrogant or cocky icould write that im vwe but i dont want oeople to judge me based on that alone for example id rather they get to know me and the surprise.

I just need to write about what i want but not sure what i want at moment just aome nice people to meet maybe some fun if we get along.

» Add a new message to this topic