FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BI guys playing with no couples

BI guys playing with no couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *955vintage OP   Man  over a year ago

itchen stoke

As a bi guy myself wondered what the protocol should be when playing with a couple and the man is Bi.

Should I lick her pussy first or suck his cock?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I do both... Win Win

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a bi guy myself wondered what the protocol should be when playing with a couple and the man is Bi.

Should I lick her pussy first or suck his cock?"

I like to see the guys start play before I join in...either talk to the couple or read the situation and go with the flow...

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

newcastle sat night

I (boobs) wpuldnstart it off by kissing both guys in the bar /pub we are in and siting between them I'd feel them both up.

But generally when we get back to ours or hotel then me and beards will start with each other and then let the guy join in however he likes after we get warmed up . 9/10 times the guy will always go for my boobs first lol

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I (boobs) wpuldnstart it off by kissing both guys in the bar /pub we are in and siting between them I'd feel them both up.

But generally when we get back to ours or hotel then me and beards will start with each other and then let the guy join in however he likes after we get warmed up . 9/10 times the guy will always go for my boobs first lol"

I can see why they would be first on the menu

The polite thing to do would be licking his cock n balls while he is fucking his wife

By *erbySwingersMan  over a year ago

South Derby

"I (boobs) wpuldnstart it off by kissing both guys in the bar /pub we are in and siting between them I'd feel them both up.

But generally when we get back to ours or hotel then me and beards will start with each other and then let the guy join in however he likes after we get warmed up . 9/10 times the guy will always go for my boobs first lol"

It's a tough one because every couple has a different dynamic. If we are with a gay guy, I'll watch and let the boys play then let them invite me in when the mood strikes.

If it's a Bi or Bi curious man or woman, I will lead and usually start with the guest then my guy joins in with me and let's the visitor show us what they're ok with.

It's about reading signals and respecting them.

"As a bi guy myself wondered what the protocol should be when playing with a couple and the man is Bi.

We don't really follow a pattern, it's different with everyone we play with , as we prefer different scenarios each time

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

Masturbate both of them. Stick his cock up my bum, and get her to jump up and down on my stiff dick

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Talk to them first or just relax and see what happens. No need to over think things.

By *ed wineMan  over a year ago

Where the streets have no name

When three bodies share each other, the timeline is not at all important...

» Add a new message to this topic