FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > First message

First message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *edfox68 OP   Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Please can I ask for some advice as a single male. What is an acceptable first message? as I appreciate some single females and couples receive loads.. I want to stand out but also want to be courteous so unless invited I don't include cock shots. Your advice would be much appreciated, as it is frustrating falling at the first hurdle....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hat The CuckCouple  over a year ago

South London

What gets our attention is messages that include what we are seeking as per our profile depicts.

We then read that senders profile, view photos and if it matches, intrigues us and there's a mutual attraction we reply.

But that's just us

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Gizzashagyabitch" worked for me

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"What gets our attention is messages that include what we are seeking as per our profile depicts.

We then read that senders profile, view photos and if it matches, intrigues us and there's a mutual attraction we reply.

But that's just us "

It's not just you...We're the exactly the same. it's not that hard to do and it works well for us.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

""Gizzashagyabitch" worked for me "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Please can I ask for some advice as a single male. What is an acceptable first message? as I appreciate some single females and couples receive loads.. I want to stand out but also want to be courteous so unless invited I don't include cock shots. Your advice would be much appreciated, as it is frustrating falling at the first hurdle...."

A first acceptable message is what ever you want to say and not what you think people want to hear. If you want to send a cock photo do, if you don't then don't. Don't send one or not based on second guessing what you think they want.

Do you want to be courteous or do you think people want you to be? I'm sure some people are what you class as 'successful' for just asking if someone wants to fuck. As some people like the direct approach, but some don't.

This lesson has now ended

» Add a new message to this topic