FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How long do you try to get noticed

How long do you try to get noticed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any advice much harder than I expected

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What are you looking for advice on exactly? Your profile? Messages ? Have you had a look at the site FAQ's they might help. Not that I've looked at them in ages so can't remember what's there.

Big dick

By *norksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington and beyond

You should be ok, your profile isn't too bad but maybe write as sentences as is a bit bullet point ish so people get a glimpse of your character, not that I've done that mind, and no 'cock' pics is generally a good thing.

Best thing I found is to spend time in the forums and join in as people at least start to know you exist.

Good luck..

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"You should be ok, your profile isn't too bad but maybe write as sentences as is a bit bullet point ish so people get a glimpse of your character, not that I've done that mind, and no 'cock' pics is generally a good thing.

Best thing I found is to spend time in the forums and join in as people at least start to know you exist.

Good luck.."

Cheers for that was thinking I'd gone wrong somewhere

what are you already doing to get noticed? proactively messaging people whose preferences you fit? looking for local meet requests, socials and parties? if you sit back and wait for people to approach you, you'll be waiting a really long time. Effort in equals results out in the long term

» Add a new message to this topic