FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fake or time wasters

fake or time wasters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

please is it possible to stop single men posing as couples it is p//////g us off to the point of giving up any help would be nice mr and mrs 40 :-

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"please is it possible to stop single men posing as couples it is p//////g us off to the point of giving up any help would be nice mr and mrs 40 :-"

Not just posing as couples, but single female profiles as well; it's hard enough getting to chat with the genuine women without having to trawl through the hundreds of other fake ones

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"please is it possible to stop single men posing as couples it is p//////g us off to the point of giving up any help would be nice mr and mrs 40 :-"

As a matter of interest what do you suggest to stop so called fakers? (Just an honest question)

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Why do they have that much time on their hands. Twats.

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

The best way I have found to out the fake couples and single women is to ask for a brief chat on webcam

I don't care how many excuses they come up with; if they can't do that, I block them

There might be some genuine couples and women who can't either; too bad. But I am not prepared to waste my time on some silly little wa*nk*r

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

I'm gonna assume that you have your message filters set so that only verified profiles can contact you.

» Add a new message to this topic