FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile advice

profile advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone, just wondered if some of you lovely lot could have a look through our profile and suggest anything that might need changing or looking at? thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

I like the alternative flavour of your pictures and your text.

I personally wouldn't change anything so I guess that doesn't really help you

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Your profile pic is great , as are one or two of the others but surely the female half must have some new rocks too ?

To be honest that's just a bit tongue in cheek as my wife has forty pairs of the bloody things which take up so much space that she has a who,e room for them !

On a serious note , your profile is great , so sorry I can't help ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Photos are really good, text is really good the only thing to change is not meeting single guys and a vari from me needs to be added

Thanks everyone, we must be doing something right with profile then. Very much appreciate the responses

By *inkySlinkyCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are already getting more messages than you can reply to, why do you feel the need to change your profile?

Sally

"If you are already getting more messages than you can reply to, why do you feel the need to change your profile?

Sally"

Hey Sally, Not feeling need to change it, asking for opinions if its decent. That there statement is aimed at the none pic profiles that send silly one liners and you know for a fact they haven't read anything. Its our sorry not interested delete off the bat get out for them sort of people, Hope that clarifies that bit

» Add a new message to this topic