FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Veri

Veri

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *f and bf xxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Help please. Maybe we are wrong but we had a meet and it says his veri has come up on our profile but I m not sure if it's saying we are verified? Maybe I m being stupid

Sarx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aroleBaskinWoman  over a year ago

somewhere down the rabbit hole, Aberdeen

"Help please. Maybe we are wrong but we had a meet and it says his veri has come up on our profile but I m not sure if it's saying we are verified? Maybe I m being stupid

Sarx"

Have you clicked on 'display verification'?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You have the green tick, which tells other users that you are verified, however, if you wish to have any of the information about your verifications displayed on your profile, you will need to enable them.

You can display a verification summary, which simply shows how many have verified you, the split between meet and cam verifications and when the most recent was.

You can also choose which verifications you wish to display on your profile

"Help please. Maybe we are wrong but we had a meet and it says his veri has come up on our profile but I m not sure if it's saying we are verified? Maybe I m being stupid

Sarx"

well its there but i can see why you'd miss it

You have a meet veri but he didn't mince his words did he...

Sarx

well its there but i can see why you'd miss it "

By *f and bf xxx OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Sarx

well its there but i can see why you'd miss it "

Think it's sorted thanks

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

Sarx"

Completely unrelated to your Op, The last comment on your profile about no black men as currently thinking about bareback sex is interesting. What is it that you think black men have that other men don't?

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Sarx

Completely unrelated to your Op, The last comment on your profile about no black men as currently thinking about bareback sex is interesting. What is it that you think black men have that other men don't? "

That is very weird isn't it ?

By *exatooCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth/ Fuerteventura

Sarx

Completely unrelated to your Op, The last comment on your profile about no black men as currently thinking about bareback sex is interesting. What is it that you think black men have that other men don't?

That is very weird isn't it ?"

Uneducated, racist and bigotry imo. Wouldn't be surprised if it put off people meeting them. Makes me extremely sad and a little but angry that people (especially people who enter the lifestyle) think these things.

» Add a new message to this topic