FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is there any chats with poeple that are my age

Is there any chats with poeple that are my age

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heyy sorry but its hard to find a chat with people like me into the swinging seen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

go and do a search and find someone..

although I doubt many 18yr old women would be interested in 18yr old men..

try getting off here and go and find people in the real world

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I'm not sure how many 18 year old girl's there are on here,I don't think I've come across many (if any),although I really haven't a clue

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"Heyy sorry but its hard to find a chat with people like me into the swinging seen "

Hey...kudos to you that you're actively pursing the scene even at a young age. I reckon your best bet would be to try some clubs and find a few decent people to chat to online.

I know a few younger people that I've met via clubs.

Not sure where you are so can't suggest which clubs I'm afraid OP

By *ellowbabesCouple  over a year ago

newport/cwmbran

"

try getting off here and go and find people in the real world"

Whilst I would never judge anyone's choices, I must admit this does cross my mind whenever we see this type of thread from teenagers etc....or maybe it really was a different world when I was that age

"

Whilst I would never judge anyone's choices, I must admit this does cross my mind whenever we see this type of thread from teenagers etc....or maybe it really was a different world when I was that age "

I read it and found it quite negative. If I'd decided to be brave enough at 18 then I'd like to think I wouldn't have been criticised. I knew I wanted to from a young age. Like 17/18 however there was no fab back then and all encounters were hush hush.

Different generation these days.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

Whilst I would never judge anyone's choices, I must admit this does cross my mind whenever we see this type of thread from teenagers etc....or maybe it really was a different world when I was that age

I read it and found it quite negative. If I'd decided to be brave enough at 18 then I'd like to think I wouldn't have been criticised. I knew I wanted to from a young age. Like 17/18 however there was no fab back then and all encounters were hush hush.

Different generation these days."

when I was 17/18 all my encounters were found in pubs and clubs..

I didn't mean it to sound negative but I think the OP would have more chance in the real world as a lot of people on here would see his age as a barrier as you always see people say they have kids that age, and that puts them off

"

Different generation these days.

when I was 17/18 all my encounters were found in pubs and clubs..

I didn't mean it to sound negative but I think the OP would have more chance in the real world as a lot of people on here would see his age as a barrier as you always see people say they have kids that age, and that puts them off

"

I had lots of encounters in th pub at that age too. I do agree re age. He's younger than my son. I do know a lot of younger ppl on fab that I've met thru swinging clubs. Not that I've played but I have chatted to them.

He could meet lots of people in the pub but none of them could be interested in swinging.

» Add a new message to this topic