FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Singles at clubs

Singles at clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fterDarkArc OP   Man  over a year ago

Ludlow

Hi everyone,

Just a quick question, that i hope's not the wrong kind of naughty.

A lot of advice says that clubs are a good way to start swinging, but obviously clubs try to put up some barriers to single men, to avoid being overrun.

Do singles every pair up for support to go out, or would that just be a normal meet, at a club? If not, do you think that would be dishonest?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Some singles do pair up to attend clubs so don't worry about it. Happens up and down the country

Are you talking about couples nights at clubs?

In my opinion, two singles entering together and intending to be there together is acceptable.

Two singles entering together and then becoming completely separate entities is very different. We've seen this happen at clubs, and has even led to both being asked to leave by the staff when spotted.

Singles nights, I'm not so sure it matters so much?

Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the night.

Having said that, there is a lot more incentive for the guys to come to this arrangement as it means a cheaper entry, more chance of entry, and he already has a woman who may allow him to enter

As for her; I guess she may get a lift there. Feel safer, perhaps. Females often get in for free anyhow and it wouldn't be the first time the guy they're with then abandons her once inside.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the "

What's wrong with couple's who are fbs? They're still a couple just not romantically involved.

[Removed by poster at 16/04/17 19:59:53]

"I wouldn't pair up with someone I've just met, or hardly know, to go to a club. I would go with a long term friend, if I were into clubs, because I would trust them. "

By *fterDarkArc OP   Man  over a year ago

Ludlow

Thanks, I agree that it probably depends on the intentions once in and that most people wouldn't join up unless they were already a pair, if not a couple.

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the

What's wrong with couple's who are fbs? They're still a couple just not romantically involved. "

I thought that too

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've been to clubs as a couple with single guy friends and I don't play at clubs, but it got them in to see what it's all about

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the

What's wrong with couple's who are fbs? They're still a couple just not romantically involved.

I thought that too"

Reading stuff into things that aren't there. No issue with fb couples.

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together .

I thought that too

Reading stuff into things that aren't there. No issue with fb couples.

"

Ok

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the night.

Having said that, there is a lot more incentive for the guys to come to this arrangement as it means a cheaper entry, more chance of entry, and he already has a woman who may allow him to enter

As for her; I guess she may get a lift there. Feel safer, perhaps. Females often get in for free anyhow and it wouldn't be the first time the guy they're with then abandons her once inside. "

what a cynical, calculative look on singles teaming up for a couples night. We're not reading stuff that are not there: "SUPPOSED couples JUST fb's" (my underlining) is dismissive. Also many of the singles that look for company are absolute beginners, so reading "not the first time...abandons her" is an odd one? I am sure all your proposed scenarios happen but is this really how you would describe singles getting together? No chance of two people going out for the night, to enjoy each others' company and hold each other's hand for what is for many a daunting experience?

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"two people going out for the night, to enjoy each others' company and hold each other's hand for what is for many a daunting experience?"

That's what I've done and never been abandoned by the man

"Yep. Some single femmes will go with guys to clubs. Met quite a few supposed couples who are just fb's or together for the night.

As for her; I guess she may get a lift there. Feel safer, perhaps. Females often get in for free anyhow and it wouldn't be the first time the guy they're with then abandons her once inside.

what a cynical, calculative look on singles teaming up for a couples night. We're not reading stuff that are not there: "SUPPOSED couples JUST fb's" (my underlining) is dismissive. Also many of the singles that look for company are absolute beginners, so reading "not the first time...abandons her" is an odd one? I am sure all your proposed scenarios happen but is this really how you would describe singles getting together? No chance of two people going out for the night, to enjoy each others' company and hold each other's hand for what is for many a daunting experience?"

Yes they happen. Many a time we've seen females pissed off with guys who've used them to get in.

We have no problem with people who say they're a couple to take advantage of the reduced price that attracts. Feel a bit sad if the guy then ditches her though.

Fuck buddies are couples. At least for that night. Had a lot of fun with those as they're there with sharing in mind.

"Thanks, I agree that it probably depends on the intentions once in and that most people wouldn't join up unless they were already a pair, if not a couple."

Our intentions, if we went, would be to have sex as a couple, with couples or single people, or sex alone, with couples or single people. Which is what couples do isn't it?

what a cynical, calculative look on singles teaming up for a couples night. We're not reading stuff that are not there: "SUPPOSED couples JUST fb's" (my underlining) is dismissive. Also many of the singles that look for company are absolute beginners, so reading "not the first time...abandons her" is an odd one? I am sure all your proposed scenarios happen but is this really how you would describe singles getting together? No chance of two people going out for the night, to enjoy each others' company and hold each other's hand for what is for many a daunting experience?"

Of course it happens! A friend of mine accepted a kind offer of a lift to a club. Guy ended up dumping her once in there, not only that but he had their locker key so dumped her clothes and left her stranded at the club, miles from home, penniless (he took her purse) and without clothes. Yeh it does happen. There are some right bastards out there who take advantage.

what a cynical, calculative look on singles teaming up for a couples night. We're not reading stuff that are not there: "SUPPOSED couples JUST fb's" (my underlining) is dismissive. Also many of the singles that look for company are absolute beginners, so reading "not the first time...abandons her" is an odd one? I am sure all your proposed scenarios happen but is this really how you would describe singles getting together? No chance of two people going out for the night, to enjoy each others' company and hold each other's hand for what is for many a daunting experience?

Of course it happens! A friend of mine accepted a kind offer of a lift to a club. Guy ended up dumping her once in there, not only that but he had their locker key so dumped her clothes and left her stranded at the club, miles from home, penniless (he took her purse) and without clothes. Yeh it does happen. There are some right bastards out there who take advantage."

Thankfully rare tho.

Of course it happens! A friend of mine accepted a kind offer of a lift to a club. Guy ended up dumping her once in there, not only that but he had their locker key so dumped her clothes and left her stranded at the club, miles from home, penniless (he took her purse) and without clothes. Yeh it does happen. There are some right bastards out there who take advantage.

Thankfully rare tho. "

That extreme maybe rare but generally no. It's not rare for men to dump women once inside or just generally act like dicks. I've had that myself but luckily I drive and have the foresight to always keep the locker key.

I'd never couple up with a random off here and many of my friends feel the same. Either go it alone or trusted males only.

I imagine the 'couples' who are so just for fun usually just blend in with all the other couples.

From experience the couples who have an issue tend to be ones where one half is having a great time and the other is fuming at being left.

Of course it happens! A friend of mine accepted a kind offer of a lift to a club. Guy ended up dumping her once in there, not only that but he had their locker key so dumped her clothes and left her stranded at the club, miles from home, penniless (he took her purse) and without clothes. Yeh it does happen. There are some right bastards out there who take advantage."

Yes had that happened a couple of times, some arseholes out there,,,,,,,but how to stop them. Would never go with a guy to a club/party again. Find my own way there and back.

He took her clothes and purse?! Apart from everything else, that's plain theft. Wow pretty amazed to hear these experiences of women being abandoned?

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

He took her clothes and purse?! Apart from everything else, that's plain theft. Wow pretty amazed to hear these experiences of women being abandoned?"

plenty of users and liars on here.

there's not many guys i'd trust to take mt to a club and make sure i get home safe as well. there are some though but a lot just start changing what's gonna happen while we arrange going...they start off open to my terms somewhat and then start changing them to what they want. even changing where we'll actually go as well. at least they do it before i get ready to go out and meet them.

I've been to a club with a couple of different ladies recently at their request because they wanted to go with someone they trusted, I've also been on my own before and it's much more fun with a friend. The idea that guys will go with a woman to get in a few quid cheaper seems strange to me, I mean really? It's not exactly that expensive anyway.

I like going with a friend as it's nice not to feel like billy no mates and you can just enjoy each other if nobody else takes your fancy.

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

If you are going for cheaper entry that is sad Trust from both people and it sounds like a lot of fun socially

Thankfully rare tho.

That extreme maybe rare but generally no. It's not rare for men to dump women once inside or just generally act like dicks. I've had that myself but luckily I drive and have the foresight to always keep the locker key.

I'd never couple up with a random off here and many of my friends feel the same. Either go it alone or trusted males only."

What kind of man acts like that though, that's ridiculous. Is that really the norm? There's no excuse for treating someone like that but also makes me wonder how well she got to know him first, Surely a guy who is going to act like such a fuck wit would have given away some clue in his general attitude and demeanour beforehand.

"

Do singles every pair up for support to go out, or would that just be a normal meet, at a club? If not, do you think that would be dishonest?"

Quite a few random guys ask me on here to pair up and go to a club together.

Usually I just point out that they can go on their own, and then generally they suggest that they want to go on a couples night or as a couple, which is why they need a woman to go with (because as you say, clubs sometimes limit the amount of single men).

Often that comes with the promise of 'you don't have to do anything with me if you don't want to'.

The problem with that, is if we are going as a couple then I think we need to stick together as a couple (it's my reputation that is on the line here - the club have my details too and could easily ban me for bad behaviour). So if we stick together all night and we don't play... well... I've got nothing out of the night. I've gone to a club as someones meal ticket and just stood around next to them for the evening.

If I'd gone on my own I could have done whatever I wanted and I most likely would have had far more fun.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

It would seem imperative that if your pairing up to go to a club you only do it with people you know and trust. Someone who understands common human decency and cares about others needs not just their own. Sounds like this is lost on many these days. So probably not advisable with a new random.

This is why I won't give clubs my money. Misrepresentation of men as per. Comical prices for the men too. They must get a sexual thrill from the discriminatory practices.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Thanks, I agree that it probably depends on the intentions once in and that most people wouldn't join up unless they were already a pair, if not a couple."

We are a married couple, we go everywhere as a married couple including clubs.

When we are in the club we may play with others as a married couple or we may play in seperate rooms or B may play on her own with other men, or Garry may play on his own with other women.

Whatever feels right at the time, for us sex is about doing what feels right at the time not following specific rules or ticking boxes

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I personally don't budy up with women just to get in to a club. I have a couple of times in the past but the person I budy with I did play with, so it was a pre arranged couple for the night situation

Now if someone asks do you want to go in as a couple, I say no as for me I am more happier as a single guy

Thankfully rare tho.

I'd never couple up with a random off here and many of my friends feel the same. Either go it alone or trusted males only.

What kind of man acts like that though, that's ridiculous. Is that really the norm? There's no excuse for treating someone like that but also makes me wonder how well she got to know him first, Surely a guy who is going to act like such a fuck wit would have given away some clue in his general attitude and demeanour beforehand."

It's clearly not the norm. Just now and then it happens and those times are the ones people notice. When people go together but without a romantic relationship they're usually indistinguishable from the romantically involved couples.

By *oderndaylivesCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Happened at a party I hosted in a club. Bloke had a go at her and stormed off. Woman was left crying with no phone or money. Only on this occasion the bloke was her husband.

"This is why I won't give clubs my money. Misrepresentation of men as per. Comical prices for the men too. They must get a sexual thrill from the discriminatory practices.

"

I have a strong dislike of the discriminatory pricing schemes myself, it propagates some really unfortunate and harmful attitudes. The extortionate single men's entry is ridiculous, and so is the complimentary entry for single women (there is no such thing as a free lunch, you are the lunch!). I am very pleased to see more clubs introduce a fairer pricing policy.

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

I've had the opposite happen with a woman I took to a club. I thought we'd play together - she had mentioned things she wants us to do - but once we got in she walked off.

I then had to decide whether to leave or stay and make best of it.

Thankfully after a while she returned but she never apologised or anything.

Perhaps some people just want a free taxi

By *ames1763Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I think it is better swinging as a single guy but before you start learn everything about conversation and how to seduce cause if you hit the club and you don't know how to play the swinging game it will show.

If 2 singles pair up on a singles night fair enough if they pair up as couple to play and be a couple on couples night again fair enough but if once in the club they are not going to be together and try to find there own fun then no it's a couples only night for a reason. Also you will find that most clubs don't really allow this anyway and you both will be asked to leave. As most couples nights are for couples and single females you will find most fems will go on there own so they don't get asked to leave if the guy try's to go off on his own or they will go with a couple they are friends with

"This is why I won't give clubs my money. Misrepresentation of men as per. Comical prices for the men too. They must get a sexual thrill from the discriminatory practices.

I have a strong dislike of the discriminatory pricing schemes myself, it propagates some really unfortunate and harmful attitudes. The extortionate single men's entry is ridiculous, and so is the complimentary entry for single women (there is no such thing as a free lunch, you are the lunch!). I am very pleased to see more clubs introduce a fairer pricing policy."

The reason is clear - there are more single men than women in clubs. Hence the pricing policy. Supply and demand....

» Add a new message to this topic