FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is my Messaging Text NOT UP TO SCRATCH ?

Is my Messaging Text NOT UP TO SCRATCH ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ouchable OP   Man  over a year ago

E6 / E12

Whenever I send messages to Females or Couples my message will read

" I'm Honest & Reliable.

Not looking for a one night stand, looking for a friend that is into Safe Sex and hopefully a regular FB.

I'm also a Respectable and Trustworthy person in the Community BUT people do have a dark side, Hehehe....

I'm also very clean and STD FREE, I may have lots of experience but that doesn't mean I sleep with everyone or anyone !

You can be Safe & Secure with me.

Ps

If I'm not your type please message back and tell me I can take it."

Is this a bad message TO SEND as no one replies or they delete it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That's not a message . You would be better using that as yer profile . It's all about you . Read their profile and see if you have anything in common with what they are looking for . Mentioning things of there profile at leaSt shows you have made some effort . Good luck mate anyway

People will assume (quite rightly it seems) that you're sending the same message to everyone so won't bother paying any attention.. it would be far better to try to make conversation

Excuse the grammar

E6 / E12

Thanks Guys !!

The dark side bit about being trustworthy is a little sinister

If you sent me that message I'd know you hadn't read my profile, weren't interested in me and had sent that to hundreds of other women. Its everything we hate in a message. Sorry.

Try mentioning something you read in the other person's profile or complimenting a particular picture or something they said.

Ask them what they're looking for.

It's time consuming, but will get better results.

"Whenever I send messages to Females or Couples my message will read

" I'm Honest & Reliable.

Not looking for a one night stand, looking for a friend that is into Safe Sex and hopefully a regular FB.

I'm also a Respectable and Trustworthy person in the Community BUT people do have a dark side, Hehehe....

I'm also very clean and STD FREE, I may have lots of experience but that doesn't mean I sleep with everyone or anyone !

Ps

Is this a bad message TO SEND as no one replies or they delete it ?"

You lost me at he he he ....

It's an obvious copy and paste message which would have nothing personal in it to the person you're messaging.

It goes completely against your status of quality not quantity as I would assume you've sent it to loads hoping one will respond positively to it.

By *ust4fun26Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

We don't entertain copy and paste messages, if it's clear that it's just been sent to everyone we just delete it as it generally means that the sender hasn't spent five minutes reading our profile and constructing a personal message and to us it just says laziness, a lack of interest or that the net has been cast wide in the hope of at least one bite and that doesn't interest us.

As others say it's clearly a generic message, nothing personal and frankly a lot of it is meaningless. You can make all sorts of claims about being honest and reliable, doesn't mean anyone will automatically believe you. And finally I always wonder if anyone who says they're STD free understands how the tests work, incubation periods, what the results really mean etc

By *axandbooCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Well now you have shown your copy and paste message to everyone watch as no one responds.

Make your first message personal to the person your writing to, read their profile and adapt.

As for STIs...if we see that then it raises a simple question of why would you bring it up?

By *icked_tongueMan  over a year ago

Bolton

But as some people have pointed out about "reading profiles and tailoring messages " to show you have read them.....I never send cut and paste messages; always include something mentioned on their profile and the vast majority don't take the time or effort to message to let you know that they aren't interested, so I suppose I can see the validity in doing a cut and paste job; although like I have said it's not for me.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"Whenever I send messages to Females or Couples my message will read

" I'm Honest & Reliable.

Ps

Is this a bad message TO SEND as no one replies or they delete it ?

You lost me at he he he ....

"

Me too....real men don't hehehe

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

That's a very weird message that tells me so much about you. I would block you to avoid any further contact.

So absolutely nothing about the recipient? Nothing to tailor it to them? Nothing to suggest that you've even read their profile.

Would you reply to it?

E6 / E12

Thanks ALL for the feedback

» Add a new message to this topic