FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > This site really worth it?

This site really worth it?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

Just wondering what other men's experiences have been like with this site.

It's hard enough getting a message back, let alone a full meet with someone that you actually find attractive (I know my profile isn't perfect, but my last profile almost was and things were still pretty bad).

There is a certain allure to this site (e.g. Everyone is naked and loves sex). Yet, it's becoming clear to me that it's far easier to get laid through Tinder. It's like a quest to Mordor trying to meet someone here.

Has it really been worth it for a lot of you guys?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Certainly has

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell yes for us we been on and off this site for years now and have meet loads off great people on here xx

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Although I appreciate I'm not a man!

Haha well I know it's worth it for single women and couples

As a single male though...

By *elaxedsexyfunMan  over a year ago

Northants

Nah, it's rubbish!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

York isn't the best place for swinging singles, due to the huge proportion of couples compared to single men and women.

However there are two socials and a Fab Pub Crawl in York for you to visit and get to know the York swinging population. Maybe consider being proactive?

There's a huge difference between getting laid and swinging... Hence why tinder exists and Fab amongst plenty of others... The swinging world is bigger than quick meets (though they can be fun)so embrace it and you'll learn a lot..you just need to be patient and get involved, if you get some great sex along the way then it's a bonus!

I've considered being proactive (e.g. Going to social events, etc), but I'd end up being the awkward one standing in the corner. Perhaps swinging isn't for me

How do you get so much success? Ha

"I've considered being proactive (e.g. Going to social events, etc), but I'd end up being the awkward one standing in the corner. Perhaps swinging isn't for me "

That does happen but I assure you most of us going to the socials are, well, sociable. And as most of the single blokes flake at the last minute you could be on to a winner.

If you keep an eye out for the Fab Pub Crawl is hosted by Threelegs, who is amazingly friendly and great at getting people chatting. A smaller, more personal social maybe.

On the other hand, if you are having so much success on Tinder, maybe Fab is not for you. This is more of a lifestyle site.

I think if I went to one of these events I'd prefer to go with someone I've already met through here - although that's not proving easy

I'll keep an eye out for it though

Dating sites are easier for men. Lie to the women- tell them you want to date, then just fuck them and leave.

"I think if I went to one of these events I'd prefer to go with someone I've already met through here - although that's not proving easy"

I go to socials alone.

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

Its well worth it, had some great fun and made some great friends along the way, thumbs from me for fab!! lol

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I've considered being proactive (e.g. Going to social events, etc), but I'd end up being the awkward one standing in the corner. Perhaps swinging isn't for me

That does happen but I assure you most of us going to the socials are, well, sociable. And as most of the single blokes flake at the last minute you could be on to a winner.

If you keep an eye out for the Fab Pub Crawl is hosted by Threelegs, who is amazingly friendly and great at getting people chatting. A smaller, more personal social maybe.

On the other hand, if you are having so much success on Tinder, maybe Fab is not for you. This is more of a lifestyle site."

Ive no experience of Tinder but this one has been very rewarding so I would recommend persevering with it for a little longer.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I think if I went to one of these events I'd prefer to go with someone I've already met through here - although that's not proving easy "

with the greatest of respect... why?

if you are adult enough to be here, then surely you are adult enough to chat to people on a social setting.....

just because its a site about sex, doesn't mean you have to talk sex... in fact at socials it makes you a more rounded person if you dont.....

so how do you think other single blokes coped? being proactive and talking to people is one of the ways you can stand out.....

Attractive couples and attractive single women do ok, everyone else is in for a very long wait, if ever......funny that

I've found it's not just about the meeting on here. Some great people on here too

"I've considered being proactive (e.g. Going to social events, etc), but I'd end up being the awkward one standing in the corner. Perhaps swinging isn't for me

On the other hand, if you are having so much success on Tinder, maybe Fab is not for you. This is more of a lifestyle site.

Ive no experience of Tinder but this one has been very rewarding so I would recommend persevering with it for a little longer."

Yep. I was a member of three other sites when I joined Fab. I have since left all of them, because Fab has been the most successful.

"I think if I went to one of these events I'd prefer to go with someone I've already met through here - although that's not proving easy

if you are adult enough to be here, then surely you are adult enough to chat to people on a social setting.....

just because its a site about sex, doesn't mean you have to talk sex... in fact at socials it makes you a more rounded person if you dont.....

so how do you think other single blokes coped? being proactive and talking to people is one of the ways you can stand out....."

You've been to the York social on your own. Were we scary?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Dating sites are easier for men. Lie to the women- tell them you want to date, then just fuck them and leave. "

Sounds absolutely right

Well mainly because I have an anxiety in groups. I tend not to turn up to any social event without a partner (just a preference)

That's nothing a bit of alcohol can't fix (if that's your thing).

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

You've been to the York social on your own. Were we scary?"

very.... but i'm an equal oppotunity gobshite and i'll chat to anyone..... at the bar, in the smoking areas, i'll just plonk my arse on a seat and if you are within 10ft you are fair game for a natter!!!

Haha. Alcohol doesn't tend to give me courage. It either just makes me horny, or more often, sleepy

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Well mainly because I have an anxiety in groups. I tend not to turn up to any social event without a partner (just a preference) "

so what is the difference going to an social with someone you don't know... to talk to people you don't know.....

and going to something alone..to talk to people you don't know...

see... if groups are an issue, i get that... and it may mean that socials are not your thing and thats an avenue you close off....

but the "handholder" thing i will never understand.... how would you cope if handholder wandered off? it feels like for most people who say what you say is that you are a single bloke who doesn't want to be seen as a single bloke....

It's just a preference. It's fine once I'm there, I just prefer to turn up with someone else and have someone there that I know I'll get on with if all else fails

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i've had lots of meets, not really been worth it though. i like regular sex and nobody offers me that on here hardly, like 1 friggin guy out of thousands.

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

If you were closer I'd definitely have looked at meeting you ya lil fitty

Awh. If I'm ever in 'filthy fuckeryville' I'll let you know

Newcastle and Gateshead

"It's just a preference. It's fine once I'm there, I just prefer to turn up with someone else and have someone there that I know I'll get on with if all else fails "

see... that almost sounds like you want some sort of guarentee

swinging is anything but that.....

for a lot of people its as much as social thing as it is a sex thing (and thats the difference from tinder!)

if you need someone "handholding" to be social... that raises all sorts of issues... and i would say in all honesty socials are probably not for you

As I said, it's just a preference. I don't to be 'handheld', I just feel more comfortable with someone by my side when entering large groups

if you was closer you would change your mind - jo

The site has been worth it to us. We have a great time. Although i used to use another site far more and had lots more meets on there. Nowadays we get as many meets as we want when we have free time.

"if you was closer you would change your mind - jo"

I'm sure I would I think York just isn't the best, as someone said before

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

It's been amazing for me, and then men who've met me

"if you was closer you would change your mind - jo

I'm sure I would I think York just isn't the best, as someone said before "

get traveling

"if you was closer you would change your mind - jo

I'm sure I would I think York just isn't the best, as someone said before

get traveling "

80 miles is a bit too far for me atm I'm afraid

Yes..... but what do you mean by "worth it"? It's a free site after all!

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Dating sites are easier for men. Lie to the women- tell them you want to date, then just fuck them and leave. "

I guess is it worth spending day-by-day trying to perfect your profile and arrange a meet.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I guess is it worth spending day-by-day trying to perfect your profile and arrange a meet. "

Time spent perfecting the profile would be time well spent, though yours already reads well....maybe a few more photos might help.

From a personal point of view,if a guy goes to a social on his own it shows confidence and can be a turn on,most people in a group social will talk to you,maybe not sex,as someone else mentioned there is never garauntee of sex in swinging.

"I guess is it worth spending day-by-day trying to perfect your profile and arrange a meet.

Time spent perfecting the profile would be time well spent, though yours already reads well....maybe a few more photos might help."

Thanks! I know I need more photos, I just haven't had the will lately to try and take some

"From a personal point of view,if a guy goes to a social on his own it shows confidence and can be a turn on,most people in a group social will talk to you,maybe not sex,as someone else mentioned there is never garauntee of sex in swinging."

Yeah. I'll maybe attend the next one when it rolls around

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Nah, it's rubbish!"

Going by ur verifications I take it that's sarcasm!!

Grantham

"I guess is it worth spending day-by-day trying to perfect your profile and arrange a meet. "

That is correct, I'll help you with it over coffee

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Thing is, with here you can be totally honest. The longer you stick around the better the chances of finding someone who you'll have a really great meet with. No bullshit, no tricking them into thinking you might be up for a relationship if you're not. You can be yourself and that can only be a good thing. Even if you never get sex from here, I'm sure you can make some great friends.

Ive been on and off this site (in between relationships). I've seen it change over the years. I've had some good times on here and met great people. However have to admit its a lot harder for single men now. I prefer getting out to clubs/socials now if i can

"I guess is it worth spending day-by-day trying to perfect your profile and arrange a meet.

That is correct, I'll help you with it over coffee "

Easily arranged if you're ever in York

"Thing is, with here you can be totally honest. The longer you stick around the better the chances of finding someone who you'll have a really great meet with. No bullshit, no tricking them into thinking you might be up for a relationship if you're not. You can be yourself and that can only be a good thing. Even if you never get sex from here, I'm sure you can make some great friends."

Yeah that's all true

I think the fact that I haven't had sex in 8 months is making me more eager than I should be

Grantham

Easily arranged if you're ever in York "

Ah you don't travel

Ah you don't travel "

They never do.

Ah you don't travel "

It would depend. How far is Grantham from York?

Grantham

Ah you don't travel

"

I don't know but it's just down the A1

Ah you don't travel

I don't know but it's just down the A1 "

If I had a car I would definitely consider it haha. If I am down that way I'll let you know

Ah you don't travel

If I had a car I would definitely consider it haha. If I am down that way I'll let you know"

Virgin Trains stop there on the East Coast mainline. You could be there in less than an hour.

"I've considered being proactive (e.g. Going to social events, etc), but I'd end up being the awkward one standing in the corner. Perhaps swinging isn't for me "

I went to the york social and found I had to go up to people and chat, they were friendly but I had to make the first move

Ah you don't travel

If I had a car I would definitely consider it haha. If I am down that way I'll let you know

Virgin Trains stop there on the East Coast mainline. You could be there in less than an hour. "

Haha you trying to set us up? I don't actually meet Kinky-Minx's height preference anyway. Another obstactle I'm noticing a lot on this site compared to others

I went to the york social and found I had to go up to people and chat, they were friendly but I had to make the first move "

Perhaps I'll try out the next one then

"Hello,

It's hard enough getting a message back, let alone a full meet with someone that you actually find attractive (I know my profile isn't perfect, but my last profile almost was and things were still pretty bad).

There is a certain allure to this site (e.g. Everyone is naked and loves sex). Yet, it's becoming clear to me that it's far easier to get laid through Tinder. It's like a quest to Mordor trying to meet someone here.

Has it really been worth it for a lot of you guys? "

yes

By *ifted guyMan  over a year ago

North side of tyne

I've had my moments but sites getting worse for time wasters

"Hello,

yes "

What's your secret?

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I've been here a long time now and still really enjoy it.

Met new people, had new experiences along the way and made new friends. Couldn't ask for more really.

It's definitely possible to do that. I'm no Fab legend, but it's been good - and I'm a middle-aged Welsh numpty with hair issues.

Grantham

"Virgin Trains stop there on the East Coast mainline. You could be there in less than an hour.

Haha you trying to set us up? I don't actually meet Kinky-Minx's height preference anyway. Another obstactle I'm noticing a lot on this site compared to others "

Wyrd is right about the trains

Ah you don't travel

Virgin Trains stop there on the East Coast mainline. You could be there in less than an hour.

Haha you trying to set us up? I don't actually meet Kinky-Minx's height preference anyway. Another obstactle I'm noticing a lot on this site compared to others "

maybe she'll waive the height preference. You'll never know unless you ask.

"Hello,

yes

What's your secret?"

enjoy what does happen and don't mourn what doesn’t. it's just a website, chill, be yourself and have some laughs, sometimes other fun stuff comes of it...if it does, cool, if not, you've lost nothing.

"Hello,

It is worth it. Sure they are a lot of people who will say one thing but do another. So prepare to be let down at least once lol.

Still hang on in there though because this site is full of fabulous people.

By *alfSmileMan  over a year ago

Yate

I know it is easy to say. Relax

I know the success rate for a single guy on this site can feel nil to none.

Be happy in your own skin, Been to plenty of clubs, I just find my corner watch everyone, have a nap. And if I'm lucky there is one person who is good at communicating (Sadly a lot of people are lazy communicators) Sometimes that rare gem can make it worth while

If something happens bonus, if not. Not the end of the world

By *ucy. AlCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"

but i'm an equal oppotunity gobshite and i'll chat to anyone..... at the bar, in the smoking areas, i'll just plonk my arse on a seat and if you are within 10ft you are fair game for a natter!!! "

Sounds like my wife

I've never had a meet through tinder but do alright on here.

"I've never had a meet through tinder but do alright on here."

Is tinder a socially acceptable version of fab but disguised as a dating site? Lol.

"I've never had a meet through tinder but do alright on here.

Is tinder a socially acceptable version of fab but disguised as a dating site? Lol. "

Basically. If you know how to use it

"I've never had a meet through tinder but do alright on here.

Is tinder a socially acceptable version of fab but disguised as a dating site? Lol. "

The women I've chatted to on Tinder seem pretty vanilla in comparison to here.

By *un bbw loverMan  over a year ago

coventry

"Hello,

you i do agree with you 100% actually getting a reply on here is like getting blood out of a stone.

It depends what you expect to get out of it.. if you're here to fill your boots then you're going to be disappointed because it's not really like that for most.

If you actually talk to people rather than chasing meeting up straight away then it's alright.. yeah, you're not going to be bed hopping but quality over quantity any day!

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"Dating sites are easier for men. Lie to the women- tell them you want to date, then just fuck them and leave.

"

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

"It depends what you expect to get out of it.. if you're here to fill your boots then you're going to be disappointed because it's not really like that for most.

If you actually talk to people rather than chasing meeting up straight away then it's alright.. yeah, you're not going to be bed hopping but quality over quantity any day!"

Yep you need above average social skills to get anywhere on here where as you only need to be able to move your finger for tinder.

By *razedcatMan  over a year ago

London / Herts

I've had great sexual experiences (and non-sexual experiences!) thanks to this site, and made some good friends.

Negatives are no response to your message, move on, we are all an acquired taste. Positives are this place is good for banter and I've met some amazing people.

"Dating sites are easier for men. Lie to the women- tell them you want to date, then just fuck them and leave.

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards "

Agree. Those types don't seem to realise the wasted time and emotional damage they do by behaving like that.

People do actively seek a relationship. To lie and deceive a person into bed, then walk all over them, is disgusting.

Then they wonder why they can't find a nice woman when they're ready for a relationship.

Thank goodness I choose to stay single. I don't know how I'd get through it when I feel like dating for real again.

coventry

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards "

hate people who lie fullstop guys/girls men/women etc etc etc could go on n do bit of a comedy sketch there but the bottom line is bullshitters and liars i aint got time for.

By * SCARED x STIFF xCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

Please take this as friendly advice as that is how it is intended

You've been given a lot of great advice and ideas by people in this thread , but I noticed that you find a problem with every approach

Some people when faced with a brick wall will look for a way to climb it

Others will simply turn around and walk away

Which ones get the meets?

"It depends what you expect to get out of it.. if you're here to fill your boots then you're going to be disappointed because it's not really like that for most.

If you actually talk to people rather than chasing meeting up straight away then it's alright.. yeah, you're not going to be bed hopping but quality over quantity any day!

Yep you need above average social skills to get anywhere on here where as you only need to be able to move your finger for tinder."

Not true. Location is the key. That's the first thing I look for. A man out of my distance range is no good for me. I don't accommodate and as a rule don't do hotels. After location I look to see if attraction is there and hope myself and the guy actually get on!

•+• Access Denied •+•

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

Agree. Those types don't seem to realise the wasted time and emotional damage they do by behaving like that.

People do actively seek a relationship. To lie and deceive a person into bed, then walk all over them, is disgusting.

Then they wonder why they can't find a nice woman when they're ready for a relationship.

Thank goodness I choose to stay single. I don't know how I'd get through it when I feel like dating for real again. "

i don't mind dating. i don't believe most guys bullshit though and it's pathetic really.

they talk the talk and think if their actions don't match up to what they say then that's fine and we'll carry on listening to that shit.

i got guys saying they want a relationship with me, then do nothing at all to confirm that. all they want is sex and that's not fucking dating, they think we're stupid as fuck.

just changed my profile as a dedication to those type of guys actually, seeing as they won't fuck off.

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

Thank goodness I choose to stay single. I don't know how I'd get through it when I feel like dating for real again.

i don't mind dating. i don't believe most guys bullshit though and it's pathetic really.

they talk the talk and think if their actions don't match up to what they say then that's fine and we'll carry on listening to that shit.

i got guys saying they want a relationship with me, then do nothing at all to confirm that. all they want is sex and that's not fucking dating, they think we're stupid as fuck.

just changed my profile as a dedication to those type of guys actually, seeing as they won't fuck off."

You sound like a pretty cool lady. When I feel like dating again, I could do with a lady like you as my wing woman. Weed out the charmers ....sorry...bullshitters from the genuine sounding ones lol.

coventry

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

Thank goodness I choose to stay single. I don't know how I'd get through it when I feel like dating for real again. "

believe it or not i know what it is like being lied too by a woman so i do know myself what it is like, you feel like your a lousy lay, like a doormat, and you question yourself alot, yourself esteem is drained the trust that was once there in the opposite sex has been destroyed, thats probably why i have been single for way tooo long cause my confidence has been that badly damaged b4, i would never ever do that to a woman ok we would "fight/argue" and be totally honest with them but i will never ever lie or hurt them at all, women are to be respected.

Yep you need above average social skills to get anywhere on here where as you only need to be able to move your finger for tinder.

Not true. Location is the key. That's the first thing I look for. A man out of my distance range is no good for me. I don't accommodate and as a rule don't do hotels. After location I look to see if attraction is there and hope myself and the guy actually get on! "

I was being flippant, but from a guy's point of view it stands that you do have to be willing/capable of making more of an effort on fab.

•+• Access Denied •+•

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

just changed my profile as a dedication to those type of guys actually, seeing as they won't fuck off.

You sound like a pretty cool lady. When I feel like dating again, I could do with a lady like you as my wing woman. Weed out the charmers ....sorry...bullshitters from the genuine sounding ones lol. "

i can't them out initially, but it doesn't take long to suss them out. and i will fuck off a liar every time, i'm getting old now and not got time to be messed about.

their actions never match up to what they say. forgetful people never make promises coz they know they'll forgot them. flakey, lying men do though, easy as anything to suss.

Hallelujah.

What silly bastards

just changed my profile as a dedication to those type of guys actually, seeing as they won't fuck off."

I briefly tried pof and tinder but didn't like how muddy it was. Guys who say they get meets from those sites I can only imagine aren't being honest as when I was honest I got nowhere, I'm sure if I had bullshitted on those sites I could have got meets.

I like fab as I can just say what I want and there's no bullshit required, plus it feels like it has more of a community and helps pass the time.

By *cott89Man  over a year ago

prestatyn

not had any luck on this site guess im.just not what the ladies are looking for

•+• Access Denied •+•

"I briefly tried pof and tinder but didn't like how muddy it was. Guys who say they get meets from those sites I can only imagine aren't being honest as when I was honest I got nowhere, I'm sure if I had bullshitted on those sites I could have got meets.

I like fab as I can just say what I want and there's no bullshit required, plus it feels like it has more of a community and helps pass the time."

nobody on here is interested in dating i reckon, even if they say they are their actions say otherwise. i know what it's like to be dated, i know what it's like to be treated considerately, i know what it's like to be prioritised. and no guy on here has made me feel like this. there actually is a lot of bullshit on here, from men. not saying all men but sites like this are attractive to manipulative dickheads, all internet meet sites are actually.

dunno about POF and that? i really don't think women are that stupid as to fall for lies like that. they might be desperate for sex coz they only have sex in a relationship and so fuck guys quicker than you'd expect when dating someone, but i heard the women on there are actually looking for sex...do wonder if the guys saying this got it wrong though and the above is more what happens?

coz i'm on fab and most the guys on fab are on everything it doesn't matter what popular site i use coz someone will mention fab or swinging (and if they even knew anything about me they'd know i'm not into swinging anyway).

used tinder once and just ended up tuning out and swiping people as a no without thinking, kinda boring way to choose people you wanna meet as well.

coventry

not tried tinder myself but aparently a mate got a date of it, i have tried first met and got laid, tried pof and got a date

coventry

"I briefly tried pof and tinder but didn't like how muddy it was. Guys who say they get meets from those sites I can only imagine aren't being honest as when I was honest I got nowhere, I'm sure if I had bullshitted on those sites I could have got meets.

I like fab as I can just say what I want and there's no bullshit required, plus it feels like it has more of a community and helps pass the time.

nobody on here is interested in dating i reckon, even if they say they are their actions say otherwise. i know what it's like to be dated, i know what it's like to be treated considerately, i know what it's like to be prioritised. and no guy on here has made me feel like this. there actually is a lot of bullshit on here, from men. not saying all men but sites like this are attractive to manipulative dickheads, all internet meet sites are actually.

dunno about POF and that? i really don't think women are that stupid as to fall for lies like that. they might be desperate for sex coz they only have sex in a relationship and so fuck guys quicker than you'd expect when dating someone, but i heard the women on there are actually looking for sex...do wonder if the guys saying this got it wrong though and the above is more what happens?

coz i'm on fab and most the guys on fab are on everything it doesn't matter what popular site i use coz someone will mention fab or swinging (and if they even knew anything about me they'd know i'm not into swinging anyway).

used tinder once and just ended up tuning out and swiping people as a no without thinking, kinda boring way to choose people you wanna meet as well."

i'd date you, i have arranged several meets with women on here only one actually went through with as the others have let me down, so tbf its not just the guys who do it its women as well, but i always keep my word and if i arrange something with someone then i keep to it.

For me it has been worth it. I've met some great people here and have some folks I see regularly.

I've met couples visiting from the UK! You guys are a lot of fun! Visit Orlando more.

•+• Access Denied •+•

used tinder once and just ended up tuning out and swiping people as a no without thinking, kinda boring way to choose people you wanna meet as well.

i'd date you, i have arranged several meets with women on here only one actually went through with as the others have let me down, so tbf its not just the guys who do it its women as well, but i always keep my word and if i arrange something with someone then i keep to it."

yeah i know it's not all men.

and i know i said there's a lot of bullshit from men but one good thing about fab is that most guys don't even bother lying on here coz they don't think they need to so we do skip a lot of bullshit that way. but you always get the occasional one who thinks he needs to.

you shouldn't need to defend yourself, sorry. i would just like to punch every guy who's lied to me and get it out my system once and for all.

coventry

i'd date you, i have arranged several meets with women on here only one actually went through with as the others have let me down, so tbf its not just the guys who do it its women as well, but i always keep my word and if i arrange something with someone then i keep to it.

and i know i said there's a lot of bullshit from men but one good thing about fab is that most guys don't even bother lying on here coz they don't think they need to so we do skip a lot of bullshit that way. but you always get the occasional one who thinks he needs to.

you shouldn't need to defend yourself, sorry. i would just like to punch every guy who's lied to me and get it out my system once and for all. "

you no need to apologies, i know how you feel, like i have said i have been lied too so many times and have been treated like a doormat as well, the only thing i have done about it is rise above it and let it dwell on their conscience and yes they did come back and apologise for it and make up for it in the end because they realised what they had lost in me and did to me.

•+• Access Denied •+•

you shouldn't need to defend yourself, sorry. i would just like to punch every guy who's lied to me and get it out my system once and for all.

you no need to apologies, i know how you feel, like i have said i have been lied too so many times and have been treated like a doormat as well, the only thing i have done about it is rise above it and let it dwell on their conscience and yes they did come back and apologise for it and make up for it in the end because they realised what they had lost in me and did to me."

that's nice for you. if anyone apologises to me it's usually so they can start treating me like shit again, i just don't care now anyway.

i'm the kid nobody cares about so i'm just gonna have to scream and shout.

coventry

you no need to apologies, i know how you feel, like i have said i have been lied too so many times and have been treated like a doormat as well, the only thing i have done about it is rise above it and let it dwell on their conscience and yes they did come back and apologise for it and make up for it in the end because they realised what they had lost in me and did to me.

that's nice for you. if anyone apologises to me it's usually so they can start treating me like shit again, i just don't care now anyway.

i'm the kid nobody cares about so i'm just gonna have to scream and shout."

as long as u dont burst my ear drums lol , as for nobody not caring for u that is not true as im sure there is someone out there that does care for you, i'd care for you.

•+• Access Denied •+•

"i'm the kid nobody cares about so i'm just gonna have to scream and shout.

as long as u dont burst my ear drums lol , as for nobody not caring for u that is not true as im sure there is someone out there that does care for you, i'd care for you."

aw, i have my music looking after me, they were song lyrics (kind of, tweaked them a little).

haha, don't make promises to women you don't know either. i could be a loon for all you know.

be nice to feel cared for though, thanks.

I couldn't do this, just not fair for a quick shag ha I had loads of success on tinder when I was dating, yeah loads of first date sex but always went on to more as that is what I was looking for, but now I have just changed my profile to looking for FWB and still interest, be honest woman on tinder still get horny even if they are looking for more they may want a stop gap lol

I had a meet arranged for tonight with a couple that are good friends of mine luckily enough.

A girl messaged me and we got chatting.We swapped pics and I really liked her she's stunning.She told me she thought I was fit and wanted to meet up so I explained I was meeting a couple of friends tonight that are not on here.She said all the right things and we have been chatting all day and got in so well.She then explained it was only tonight she was free and promised to meet and swore she wouldn't let me down.

I contacted my friends in plenty of time not to mess there night up and told them everything and they both said go for it as we can meet another time.I thanked them both for understanding.

The arranged time for her to come to my house came and went and no show no messages so I contacted her asking if she was ok.

She then sent a message back saying-Sucker I only wanted a confidence boost and to fuck your meet up.bye-then she blocked me.

Why even do that.Why do so many wreck this site for everyone?

I know it makes it worth while when you do meet the ones that are genuine and fun but ffs there is some deluded idiots that wreck it for others.

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol

"I had a meet arranged for tonight with a couple that are good friends of mine luckily enough.

A girl messaged me and we got chatting.We swapped pics and I really liked her she's stunning.She told me she thought I was fit and wanted to meet up so I explained I was meeting a couple of friends tonight that are not on here.She said all the right things and we have been chatting all day and got in so well.She then explained it was only tonight she was free and promised to meet and swore she wouldn't let me down.

I contacted my friends in plenty of time not to mess there night up and told them everything and they both said go for it as we can meet another time.I thanked them both for understanding.

The arranged time for her to come to my house came and went and no show no messages so I contacted her asking if she was ok.

She then sent a message back saying-Sucker I only wanted a confidence boost and to fuck your meet up.bye-then she blocked me.

I know it makes it worth while when you do meet the ones that are genuine and fun but ffs there is some deluded idiots that wreck it for others.

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol "

What a twat they should be a report button within the message so they can get the fuck thrown of of here that would give her an ego boost alright

"I had a meet arranged for tonight with a couple that are good friends of mine luckily enough.

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol What a twat they should be a report button within the message so they can get the fuck thrown of of here that would give her an ego boost alright "

One of my friends on here have reported her for me as she blocked me.Well lesson learnt and I'm not going to let it get to me as there's onther smiles to be had on here.

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol What a twat they should be a report button within the message so they can get the fuck thrown of of here that would give her an ego boost alright

One of my friends on here have reported her for me as she blocked me.Well lesson learnt and I'm not going to let it get to me as there's onther smiles to be had on here."

Yeah fuck her sounds like a proper bitch anyway, close shave lol

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol What a twat they should be a report button within the message so they can get the fuck thrown of of here that would give her an ego boost alright

One of my friends on here have reported her for me as she blocked me.Well lesson learnt and I'm not going to let it get to me as there's onther smiles to be had on here. Yeah fuck her sounds like a proper bitch anyway, close shave lol "

That's why I was so upset as she showed me a pic of where she had close shaved and my mouth was watering lol

Op reading through most of the advice you were given you seemed to shut down and I think someone else said the same. Unfortunately like everything in life you get out of fab what you put in. You say your not good in groups fine get to a club just as it opens you will probably be the first in there. Stand or sit by the bar and soon people will start coming in. The next person/ people in after you will probably start talking to you as no others are in there and before you no it the clubs half full you've chatted to plenty of people and feeling completely relaxed. Going back to fab again unless you can accommodate or willing and able to travel then you not going to get meets again a little bit a effort goes along way. Stop being so negative and get out and enjoy life you only get one chance.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Omg reading that story about the stander-upper has me pure seething. What an absolutely nasty piece of work.

"Hello,

Of course it is. I've made plenty of friends through Fab who make my social life far more rewarding.

Swinging is about much more than sex, it's more about an understanding of kindred minds and a certain feeling of togetherness as well as exploring fantasies... I've done all of this so I really can't complain at all.

Then again, even on the sexual encounters side of swinging I suppose I'd be thought of by a lot as a man who's absolutely "filling his boots" so I may not be the best person to ask.

"Hello,

It all depends on what you think you've signed up for as to whether it's worth it or not.

For me personally it has proved to be very worthwhile. I have messaged, socialised, met with some lovely wonderful people, and will continue to do so

Yes..Ive met some wonderful people ,and made great new friends.

Sorry if I seem cynical but from my observations, As part of a couple but also playing as a single Iam generally totally ignored by the majority of people. But women posting on here even if they admit to "playing away" are bombarded with requests. Any man who admits to playing away are called all sorts of names and subjected to all sorts of abuse from a lot of people. What's the difference between men and women "playing away?" nobody should be subjected to any kind of verbal abuse. If that is their situation and you don't agree, say nothing and move on, simples

"Sorry if I seem cynical but from my observations, As part of a couple but also playing as a single Iam generally totally ignored by the majority of people. But women posting on here even if they admit to "playing away" are bombarded with requests. Any man who admits to playing away are called all sorts of names and subjected to all sorts of abuse from a lot of people. What's the difference between men and women "playing away?" nobody should be subjected to any kind of verbal abuse. If that is their situation and you don't agree, say nothing and move on, simples"

Nothing on this post as been said about someone playing away. Also no one has been verbal abused.

As the male half of the couple I've never had a problem being ignored. Even if I happen to on line and people contact us I make clear it's the male half on and the mrs is not with at that time people still carry on chatting.

"Sorry if I seem cynical but from my observations, As part of a couple but also playing as a single Iam generally totally ignored by the majority of people. But women posting on here even if they admit to "playing away" are bombarded with requests. Any man who admits to playing away are called all sorts of names and subjected to all sorts of abuse from a lot of people. What's the difference between men and women "playing away?" nobody should be subjected to any kind of verbal abuse. If that is their situation and you don't agree, say nothing and move on, simples"

That sounds a bit sour, presumably it's the male half posting. Of course married women get bombarded with requests, it's Er.....because they have a pussy.

"There's a huge difference between getting laid and swinging... Hence why tinder exists and Fab amongst plenty of others... The swinging world is bigger than quick meets (though they can be fun)so embrace it and you'll learn a lot..you just need to be patient and get involved, if you get some great sex along the way then it's a bonus! "

A fantastic site and made good friends too.

Like most things, the more effort you put into messaging chatting going to socials etc the more likely you are going to rewarded with fun and meeting people.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

This site works well

"Hello,

No its a waste of time for sex unless you want to shag a woman well below your league. However it's the best thing since sliced bread for women!

If your here and will only judge it on how many times you get your rocks off. It's shit. Once a month for anyone is shit. That's sex 12 times a year. .

But if you accept it and enjoy the forums/socials and the possibility of making some friends along the way, then it might become more enjoyable for the men.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

It's great for killing time . But you've got more chance of pulling in tesco.

The decent guys make a killing on here

But the guys who are successful on here will likely be successful in the normal dating scene and in pubs.

Some messages you see makes you realise why some don't get replies

Be patient and look at the organised and meet now threads. Go and join a party or go to a sauna club where you can just chill & relax and let things develop.

OP - a good looking lad like you should have no problems mate

Ah you don't travel

They never do."

Not necessarily the case. I personally would travel anywhere in England, Scotland or Wales for a genuine meet.

"Hello,

No its a waste of time for sex unless you want to shag a woman well below your league. However it's the best thing since sliced bread for women! "

Not necessarily, if said woman is choosy!

Oh and then there's the-You must write a book and send 3 different angle pics and be on the same up our own ass level as us to even send a message saying hello-Don't even get me started on those ego junkies lol "

I had a similar thing happen to me on Tuesday this week. Spent a few days chatting and exchanging pics with what seemed like a lovely couple. Spoke with Mr and Mrs on kik and all was going great. Arranged to meet and they gave me the street where they lived as they were accommodating. Come the day silence. No response to any messages. I can see that all messages had reached then but they were not reading them. I was completely blanked. Even today I haven't heard a thing from them.

This experience really spoils my overall fab experience and I can't understand why people do it to others.

"Well mainly because I have an anxiety in groups. I tend not to turn up to any social event without a partner (just a preference) "

Social anxiety does make taking that step hard. I have hubby to hide behind but I'm still an awkward ball of panic at these things lol

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Totally worth it but then I make the effort by going to socials party's and even holidays. I have a car so have driven for a party as far as Lancashire. I used to get nervous but at one party met a wonderful lady and we have now been together for nearly 3 years. Oh and with each others knowledge have also played with others too.

"Hello,

No its a waste of time for sex unless you want to shag a woman well below your league. However it's the best thing since sliced bread for women!

Not necessarily, if said woman is choosy!"

That's the whole point isn't it, women have their pick of the guys so they can choose whoever they want and get way above their league..... lucky bastards

"Omg reading that story about the stander-upper has me pure seething. What an absolutely nasty piece of work. "

It's ok I'm fine with it now.Its her loss.I did get angry at her actions last night and questioned why are some so nasty for no reason.Lets just hope karma repays her for her actions.

I took a long break from here and I've only been back for two days now as I was starting to put the people on her into three categories.

The ones that use this site just for a ego boost and end up waisting others time.

The ones that think just becuse they have hoards of single males throwing themselfs at them they can speak to you and treat you like a piece of low life scum in a meat market.There the same ones that are that deluded the put things like-You must write a 6page essay as a simple friendly hello-We own a pussy in our relationship so you must beg and suck up to us-We are above you as a person-Now bow down and send us 5 face pics and a full C.V. When you contact us-If we don't reply after all your 12 page effort just to say hello and introduce yourself it means we're just busy getting our kicks out of our hugggggeeeeee ego trip-.Hahahahahahahahaha

Then there's the ones that just blow you away with how nice they are.There the genuine ones that the others spoil it for.There the ones that you can have that instant bond and friendship with where the fun and smiles and good times flow as easy as water.Thete the ones that are the true meaning of swingers.

There's always going to be knock backs but you can never take that personal as we all have our likes and dislikes but it's the way that you conduct yourself that counts.

I'm just go with the flow now and realise there are some amazing people and some idiots like everywhere in life but I won't let the idiots put me off lol I'm to fun loving and immune to there ways to let it affect me.

Rant over and I'm off to search for the diamonds amongst the lumps of coal

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"i've had lots of meets, not really been worth it though. i like regular sex and nobody offers me that on here hardly, like 1 friggin guy out of thousands."

If you have one can I please borrow him?

Mostly it's been good but can be frustrating. Seems to be getting harder for single guys, I had more success on previous profiles

We have only been here as a couple for a few weeks and it is working well for us. Even the horror stories of pushy and nasty messages from single men hasn't happened. But then again, we simply block the ranty and angry single male who thinks he is an Adonis when in reality he is just some little guy who she wouldn't even notice on the street

Funny! They do that even if you tell them you only want to fuck! Much more fun on here x

"I think if I went to one of these events I'd prefer to go with someone I've already met through here - although that's not proving easy

so how do you think other single blokes coped? being proactive and talking to people is one of the ways you can stand out....."

Excellent advice

•+• Access Denied •+•

"i've had lots of meets, not really been worth it though. i like regular sex and nobody offers me that on here hardly, like 1 friggin guy out of thousands.

If you have one can I please borrow him? "

think i'll keep him for myself, but i can recommend loads of guys who want 'regular' sex every couple of months or so...you can keep them.

"Please take this as friendly advice as that is how it is intended

You've been given a lot of great advice and ideas by people in this thread , but I noticed that you find a problem with every approach

Some people when faced with a brick wall will look for a way to climb it

Others will simply turn around and walk away

Which ones get the meets?"

This says quite eloquently exactly what I was thinking. You seem to be putting up barriers that will hinder you on here. If you make the effort it will eventually pay off.

"Hello,

That's the whole point isn't it, women have their pick of the guys so they can choose whoever they want and get way above their league..... lucky bastards "

That's not what I meant at all. I don't think in terms of "leagues," just in terms of what I find attractive, and if it isn't there, I'm not going to settle.

"Hello,

That's the whole point isn't it, women have their pick of the guys so they can choose whoever they want and get way above their league..... lucky bastards

That's not what I meant at all. I don't think in terms of "leagues," just in terms of what I find attractive, and if it isn't there, I'm not going to settle."

Most women on here don't think in terms of leagues but in reality they're bloody punching!

"Hello,

That's not what I meant at all. I don't think in terms of "leagues," just in terms of what I find attractive, and if it isn't there, I'm not going to settle.

Most women on here don't think in terms of leagues but in reality they're bloody punching! "

I find that rather insulting.

"Hello,

Most women on here don't think in terms of leagues but in reality they're bloody punching!

I find that rather insulting."

Yep and most women will agree with you too, doesn't change the fact that it's true though.

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

short answer yes, i dont message at all really unless there going to the same club night i like to socialise as well as have fun.I know some men wont go clubs but in all honesty its worth trying and build a great group of friends with a certain benefits

"Hello,

Yep and most women will agree with you too, doesn't change the fact that it's true though. "

Hm sounds like sour grapes to me.

"short answer yes, i dont message at all really unless there going to the same club night i like to socialise as well as have fun.I know some men wont go clubs but in all honesty its worth trying and build a great group of friends with a certain benefits"

I applaud your positive attitude and agree, the social side is great

"Hello,

Yep and most women will agree with you too, doesn't change the fact that it's true though.

Hm sounds like sour grapes to me."

That's also the predictable answer most women give.

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Hello,

Most women on here don't think in terms of leagues but in reality they're bloody punching! "

i'm almost 44 yrs old and have learned over my lifetime that most men really aren't that fussy when it comes to sex, pretty much all women learn this too at some point in their life, quite early on. nobody is punching over anything at all here.

i also note a lot of guys are bitter coz they think they have something to offer women but instead they find out when it comes to NSA a lot of women won't settle.

By *ister-mischiefMan  over a year ago

Trafford

"short answer yes, i dont message at all really unless there going to the same club night i like to socialise as well as have fun.I know some men wont go clubs but in all honesty its worth trying and build a great group of friends with a certain benefits

I applaud your positive attitude and agree, the social side is great"

Thank you

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

Was for me as a single guy. Thats how I met Miss and quite a few other women and couples beforehand. Good profile and pics, attending socials and clubs. Being friendly and patient and taking the rough with the smooth.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I have found it hard work, occasionally infuriating. ...but very rewarding and a heck of a lot of fun

"Hello,

i'm almost 44 yrs old and have learned over my lifetime that most men really aren't that fussy when it comes to sex, pretty much all women learn this too at some point in their life, quite early on. nobody is punching over anything at all here.

i also note a lot of guys are bitter coz they think they have something to offer women but instead they find out when it comes to NSA a lot of women won't settle.

"

So basically your saying most men are not fussy but women are fussy? - that's exactly what I'm saying..... women are punching and men are slumming it for a quick shag.

Let's be honest, do you really think half the women on this site would get any attention in a vanilla club..... I think not!

Like I said from the start women are lucky! I'm not moaning, just stating a fact. I wish the roles were reversed

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

had coffee round a fab friends house thurs no fabbing type fun .just a chat .we have met lots of good folks on here .and will meet many more .we gold supporters .woth every penny

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Hello,

So basically your saying most men are not fussy but women are fussy? - that's exactly what I'm saying..... women are punching and men are slumming it for a quick shag.

Let's be honest, do you really think half the women on this site would get any attention in a vanilla club..... I think not!

Like I said from the start women are lucky! I'm not moaning, just stating a fact. I wish the roles were reversed

"

i get attention outside of fab and always have done, not really anything much to look at myself, just average looking but not minging (imo). i'm approachable and friendly, and that's all men seem to need.

i'm saying there are no leagues when it comes to sex. women are not punching above their weight coz loads of men don't really care who they're fucking (to a degree). so you've got a skewed opinion there, they can't punch above their weight when there is no standard to start off with.

i could make offensive statements about womens appearances but what for? all it does is make women feel worse about themselves when they've done nothing wrong. men are fucking them, everyone is entitled to fuck who they want to.

i've fucked guys i know aren't very appealing to women, didn't even enter my head to think they were punching above their weight. i wanted to fuck them and they wanted me and that's all their is to it.

"Hello,

"

I don't think they're that lucky on here to be fair. It's been a while since I explained the following logic on here so I'll do it again. I probably get around a dozen messages a day, though admittedly half of these are from gay blokes wanting to suck my cock with "nothing in return". (On a side note if I was gay then I'd be getting gobbled up around the clock, so in reality perhaps these are the 'lucky ones' you speak of?)

But I digress. I imagine men probably outnumber couples on here by 10 to 1 and single ladies by perhaps something like 50 to 1, going on posts and comments from each demographic. Now multiply the messages I get by 10. 120 a day. Managable, but a bit of a chore IMHO. Now multiply it by 50. If I were a single woman then I could rightfully expect to get 600 of the buggers a day. Six fucking hundred! To even scan through these would probably be like working a full day shift. Sack that for a game of soldiers! It's no small wonder that so many women/couples have 'code words' that they request as a message header, to cut that number down really.

Whereas I have to deal with about 12, plus of course messages back and forth in almost 'chat' format with those I am in talks with. A piece of piss really and I'm still making plenty of new friends and having my fair share of sinful gymnastics. Why in the hell would I want to swap that for the unsolicited pile of shite that my female equivalent would have to deal with every day??

"Hello,

i get attention outside of fab and always have done, not really anything much to look at myself, just average looking but not minging (imo). i'm approachable and friendly, and that's all men seem to need.

i'm saying there are no leagues when it comes to sex. women are not punching above their weight coz loads of men don't really care who they're fucking (to a degree). so you've got a skewed opinion there, they can't punch above their weight when there is no standard to start off with.

i could make offensive statements about womens appearances but what for? all it does is make women feel worse about themselves when they've done nothing wrong. men are fucking them, everyone is entitled to fuck who they want to.

i've fucked guys i know aren't very appealing to women, didn't even enter my head to think they were punching above their weight. i wanted to fuck them and they wanted me and that's all their is to it.

"

No leagues when it comes to sex - yeah right

Keep punching - enjoy

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Hello,

Certainly has for me, I've been on here several years now and love it, the communication the banter and of course the sex when it occurs.

However you stated "easier to get laid on tinder" if that's what you want? Stick to tinder, if you want communication with like minded people, where you can build up a rapour before jumping in to bed or down a back alley with them, then stick with it.

I was on here for several months without a meet, I joined the chat forums, went on social nights & joined a club. On First two visits to the club nothing but conversation took place, but it was great to talk openly about swinging to other swingers in a venue for swingers.

Swing is not the answer to a quick leg over lol. It takes an investment of your time & its hard and disheartening at times.

Good luck with your decision

•+• Access Denied •+•

"Hello,

No leagues when it comes to sex - yeah right

Keep punching - enjoy "

i know what i feel like punching...

i don't think you understand sexual attraction is a lot more than looks, and maybe comparing this to porn standards a little bit also. i've only been online a few years looking for sex and noticed men just tend to want to share a fantasy with someone and aren't that fussy who with.

"being proactive and talking to people is one of the ways you can stand out....."

^this

Wow lots of replies.

I'll take some of the advice given and hope for the best

Can't honestly say what I think about he site, I've been on here a year and had no meets.... So it's hard to judge in afraid, there some lovely people on here but that's all just chit chat.

At least on here you know what your meeting for and non of the false promises before hand. I hate men who using dating sites for sex. They aren't the ones left hurting after

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

At least on here you know what your meeting for and non of the false promises before hand. I hate men who using dating sites for sex. They aren't the ones left hurting after

"

So do I!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We have only been here as a couple for a few weeks and it is working well for us. Even the horror stories of pushy and nasty messages from single men hasn't happened. But then again, we simply block the ranty and angry single male who thinks he is an Adonis when in reality he is just some little guy who she wouldn't even notice on the street"

Strangely you won't get it as much on a couple's profile they're a lot braver with the abuse on a single female profile because they know there's not another man there

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

So do I!"

Date them and don't have sex with them then

"Hello,

"

Do you think we get tall, good-looking, younger husbands from Fab? Get real

Mostly the single short, ugly men end up here claiming how successful they are in the vanilla world when the reality is that they don't even get the time of day there There is very little here to choose from

"Hello,

Mostly the single short, ugly men end up here claiming how successful they are in the vanilla world when the reality is that they don't even get the time of day there There is very little here to choose from"

Come on, who needs to get real now. Little to chose from....I think not!

more than worth it - if it wasnt i be out of here

"...

Mostly the single short, ugly men end up here claiming how successful they are in the vanilla world when the reality is that they don't even get the time of day there There is very little here to choose from

Come on, who needs to get real now. Little to chose from....I think not!"

I said, "here is very little here to choose from", not that there is nothing to choose from here. If there was nothing, we wouldn't bother being here

But what I have found is that the tall, good-looking, fit guys are usually in a couple. That is why, we mostly meet with couples. I guess they are the ones who get 'snapped up' quickly

- Mrs. J -

"...

I said, "here is very little here to choose from", not that there is nothing to choose from here. If there was nothing, we wouldn't bother being here

But what I have found is that the tall, good-looking, fit guys are usually in a couple. That is why, we mostly meet with couples. I guess they are the ones who get 'snapped up' quickly

- Mrs. J -"

"...

- Mrs. J -"

Personally I don't use fab photos as the main criteria for whether I meet someone or not.....the pics are interesting but not an accurate guide to whether there will be any sexual chemistry -

also an attractive man or woman might have an unattractive personality - this is why swingers clubs work so well for me - then I use fabs to keep in touch, m x

"Hello,

Mostly the single short, ugly men end up here claiming how successful they are in the vanilla world when the reality is that they don't even get the time of day there There is very little here to choose from"

Hahahahahahahaha I just read this and almost wet myself. This has clearly hit a nerve for you. DI'd you really think all this attention on fabs was cause your sooooo beautiful??? That's funny

"Hello,

Hahahahahahahaha I just read this and almost wet myself. This has clearly hit a nerve for you. DI'd you really think all this attention on fabs was cause your sooooo beautiful??? That's funny"

Me ugly..... that's funny

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

My advice is dont take it to seriously,ive had a few meets from here usualy people on holiday but its not my main site for meeting people.If a site is free you are bound to get lots of fakes and dreamers but you do get genuine people contact you now and then so take it for what it is.

"I know my profile isn't perfect, but my last profile almost was and things were still pretty bad"

My advice get rid of the top line that says not totally awful. It reads as if you are mostly awful

And the 2nd to last paragraph. Don't comment on what you are not. The bit about clowns and blood is just weird.

Get some more photos on or at least some friend only ones so there's a bit of allure. You look in fine shape so some of you dressed up or suited would be good. Out and about. Show your full range. I appreciate mine doesn't show that but more than just your undies might be a start.

This isn't critical. More improvement advice. I didn't get a message for 6 months. Once I got verified they tended to be more regular. Women want to know you are a safe bet. Veris help with that. At the moment they can't be sure you're real and have a body and some undies to prove it.

All the best

Yes, it has worked and continues to do so for me. Put in the effort and reap the rewards