FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review?

Profile review?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone, hope you're doing great! Don't have too much luck at all here, what might be wrong? I keep the pics private as I expect to swap a few messages before I reveal them. Always send facepic( facepic!!!) when I send any message to someone. And about myself not sure what I should write. Any help would be appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everyone, hope you're doing great! Don't have too much luck at all here, what might be wrong? I keep the pics private as I expect to swap a few messages before I reveal them. Always send facepic( facepic!!!) when I send any message to someone. And about myself not sure what I should write. Any help would be appreciated "

You don't say what type of woman you are looking for or the sort of things you enjoy doing ...

If you expect people to ask it won't happen if the profile is not up to scratch in the first place

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Hello everyone, hope you're doing great! Don't have too much luck at all here, what might be wrong? I keep the pics private as I expect to swap a few messages before I reveal them. Always send facepic( facepic!!!) when I send any message to someone. And about myself not sure what I should write. Any help would be appreciated

You don't say what type of woman you are looking for or the sort of things you enjoy doing ...

If you expect people to ask it won't happen if the profile is not up to scratch in the first place"

What about now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello everyone, hope you're doing great! Don't have too much luck at all here, what might be wrong? I keep the pics private as I expect to swap a few messages before I reveal them. Always send facepic( facepic!!!) when I send any message to someone. And about myself not sure what I should write. Any help would be appreciated

If you expect people to ask it won't happen if the profile is not up to scratch in the first place

What about now?"

It's not good ..,

There's lots of threads regarding advice on profiles on

Just do a search

But to start you off I'd lose the first line..

Honestly this site is full of men your age all after the same thing..,you need your profile to stand out and quite frankly, it doesn't

Good luck tho

» Add a new message to this topic