FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice please

Advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iddick1987 OP   Man  over a year ago

Newport

I have been on here for a while on and off and i dont get any responses, i dont disrespect anyone in my messages but my messages get deleted, can anyone give me some advice on what im doing wrong please? Can you lovely ladies check my profile and see what you think? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You're looking to only meet single women, but you've chosen a site where there are relatively very few single women. A lot of men say they get more sex on Tinder.

Mrs

"You're looking to only meet single women, but you've chosen a site where there are relatively very few single women. A lot of men say they get more sex on Tinder.

Mrs"

the single men on here seem to think that just cos its a swinging site there going to be unindated with women swarming round them and the sooner they realise that the women hold the keys to everything on here the better cos single men need to be patient cos there not gonna have a diffrent women every night like they probably think

"You're looking to only meet single women, but you've chosen a site where there are relatively very few single women. A lot of men say they get more sex on Tinder.

Mrs

the single men on here seem to think that just cos its a swinging site there going to be unindated with women swarming round them and the sooner they realise that the women hold the keys to everything on here the better cos single men need to be patient cos there not gonna have a diffrent women every night like they probably think "

I'm at a loss as to why single men think a swingers site is inundated with women, when most women who swing have a male partner who they swing with.

Mrs

Newport

Ill give tinder a go thanks.

I am patient trust me lol

Mrs

the single men on here seem to think that just cos its a swinging site there going to be unindated with women swarming round them and the sooner they realise that the women hold the keys to everything on here the better cos single men need to be patient cos there not gonna have a diffrent women every night like they probably think

I'm at a loss as to why single men think a swingers site is inundated with women, when most women who swing have a male partner who they swing with.

Mrs"

im at a loss too cos i deffinatly didnt sign up expecting to be swampped with women cos like you say most women have a mr already i think its just the way most single men think these days especially if they come on here

Newport

What is happening here? Heeellllooooooo? Did you even read the post?

"What is happening here? Heeellllooooooo? Did you even read the post? "

Ok the face photos are nice. Your profile seems fine, but not being a single woman it's hard for me to make a judgement.

Mrs

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I have been on here for a while on and off and i dont get any responses, i dont disrespect anyone in my messages but my messages get deleted, can anyone give me some advice on what im doing wrong please? Can you lovely ladies check my profile and see what you think? Thanks "

Have you had no replies at all in 11 months?

"I have been on here for a while on and off and i dont get any responses, i dont disrespect anyone in my messages but my messages get deleted, can anyone give me some advice on what im doing wrong please? Can you lovely ladies check my profile and see what you think? Thanks

Have you had no replies at all in 11 months?"

Good point, it might be the messages, not the profile

Mrs

Newport

Ive opened my account then but i haven't been on as much, ive had one meet when i opened it but its been down hill since then lol

Newport

Ive tried diffrent kind of messages, everyone is diffrent for example you thought my profile is ok but another lady said every bit of it is wrong lol

Op I would suggest adding more pics and expanding your profile a little to say a little more about you.

Also would like to say that contrary to what has been posted above, not all female swingers on the site are fortune enough to be part of a couple!!

Newport

I will thanks

» Add a new message to this topic