FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Asshole too tight

Asshole too tight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lternativeman OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournville

Hi all, I invited a guy over with the intention of sucking his dick and then him fucking me in the ass, but even with a lot of lube I couldn't fit his cock in my ass. The poor guy went home with only a blow job How can I make my asshole bigger so I can fuck cock? Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aptivatingWoman  over a year ago

Chester

It's a set of muscles that will loosen up as long as they aren't pressured too much. If either yourself or your partner plays with it, strokes and teases, use fingers, tongues, Butt plugs - whatever works. You'll get to a point where it all just feels good. It's about taking time to enjoy and the muscles will relax and allow any cock you could find in. Someone just ramming hard with all the lube in the world is going to tense you up more and either prevent entry or potentially cause you an injury. So relax, tease and have fun.

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

Mine was tight then all of a sudden it just went right up me fully with no pain

Its made my ass hole huge I have pics

I do have lots of anal sex and use a very big thick dildo

Best way to get used to it is to sit on top

Its so much better once u get broken in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mine was tight then all of a sudden it just went right up me fully with no pain

Its made my ass hole huge I have pics

I do have lots of anal sex and use a very big thick dildo

Best way to get used to it is to sit on top

Its so much better once u get broken in"

i totally agree I Fred used to be tight. Now red fucks me at least 3 times a week with her very thick 13 inch strap on and goes very deep she bought me a speculum and really opens up my arsehole she loves that and do do I. Feels fantastic

By *eedsbig9inMan  over a year ago

leeds

I am addicted to it now

Its just so good but does look obvious I like cock

Lots of women won meet coz I do

Every bum can open to accept a cock. We all pass things about the same diameter as a cock. Your ass isn't used to things going the other way so you need to train it a bit. Get it used to accepting things into it and you'll learn how to relax and open it.

A fat cocked dom bear type took my A.V. (probably a poor choice of partner) and let me tell you a moderate amount of lube, determination and a morally dubious disregard for the cries of pain of others is enough to do the trick.

» Add a new message to this topic