FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Prostate play

Prostate play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, since november last year me and my partner have been experimenting trying to get me to have a prostate orgasm. I have bought toys etc.. i cant say i have had an orgasm just seems to feel like ive cum. Ive messaged ann summers reps and got no reply, seems like that shop is female stuff only and no help for the males which is so biased! So i dont know were to start to ask for advise. Google dont help either si hopefully someone can help. Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

I have a prostate massager (Rude boy) and I can go into spasams and look my breathe when I climax ... also when I pull it out .... it's covered in white cream is that what milking the prostate means?? ... it's like I've cum on the massager but from the inside (does that make sense)

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

as someone who has tried this too... gotten very close but not orgasmed yet and after doing a bit of research... not everyone can orgasm through this method as easily as others. You need to be mentally open to relaxing and orgasming that way. You need to find the right point and action to pleasure yourself (many advocate toys, but again, you might need to try a few to find the right one - try searching for prostate massager).

Try looking on some of the fetish orientated websites for tips, there are guides out there, some of the websites selling the toys have guides on how to play with the prostate. Then good luck experimenting

By *iforfun999Man  over a year ago

Haverfordwest

I have tried a few different Ines over the years but never got much out of them, certainly not any kind of stimulation and it's not the device or technique. I have used the same device on others (not the same night) and watched different expressions and heard different levels of moaning as it was used. One guy nearly shot a load without touching his cock!

So, I think it depends on the individual. I have an open mind and was relaxed enough, with the device touching the right spot. My advice would be to see if you can meet someone with one and see how it works for you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks for the replies, ive been and bought lelo billy but found the handle is to short and keep catching the buttons which turns it off but i found if i find the spot the jiggle fast on the spot gives me a build but its hard to keep going so i ask my partner to carry on but she come off the spot. so i bought rocks off o boy and found it ok but cause i only get a build from fast jiggling on the spot the o boy only just touches it and cant do it fast enough. so i bought the big boy which is just massive and struggle with it to the point its uncomfortable. i want to be able to enjoy using these toys with my partner but non of them seem mind blowing but just a little better than normal cumming. its ok googling but i dont get the answers i need or whats good for partners use never mind how to use them. i find that the shops out there wanna sell you the stuff but no instructions like are they good for on your own or for someone to use on someone else or even which way up it goes, but what find disgusting i feel im at the point of needing to talk to someone like an ann summers rep, there all female so how could they advise me on something also ive asked and no reply even the company no reply, biased! just really beginning to bug me the lack of help for men.

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

Aneros have a forum for their massagers which is mostly end users discussing and supporting each other. There is also a lot of chat in a number of groups at one of the fetish sites but fab doesn't like people giving specific details of this as they consider them to be competition.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I've found that a glass dildo with a wand resting lightly on the exposed area very useful for this type of play... the wand can be turned up or down, the position of the dildo changed and it can be done alone or as a couple. Some wands also come with a very handy attachment which I've used to some effect.

Worth a try maybe...?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can't beat a real live cock up the ass

I always cum if I'm on top and grinding.

» Add a new message to this topic