FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What's next?

What's next?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Well I met one girl from a different site (dating) and we've just only met up for sex. Our 4th meeting is tonight. She seems right up my alley as we've done. (BDSM, Anal, rimming, handcuffs toys, spanking, role play) all ready. Am I going to fast as I have done most things in my comfort area already. And feel like the spark might die out as I have run out of ideas. Could anyone help me and introduce me into any of your kinks. Also shall I confess to her about my fab life

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You could suggest the idea of more people involved.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

She might even be on fab ..

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

[Removed by poster at 28/05/17 21:15:16]

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

How can you say you have met 3 times and have " done role play" and looking for new ideas? . that's likely just one role play you had! think up another dozen bwtween you and try those ?

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Imagination is needed

Show her fab.....involve other people....take her to clubs.

"Well I met one girl from a different site (dating) and we've just only met up for sex. Our 4th meeting is tonight. She seems right up my alley as we've done. (BDSM, Anal, rimming, handcuffs toys, spanking, role play) all ready. Am I going to fast as I have done most things in my comfort area already. And feel like the spark might die out as I have run out of ideas. Could anyone help me and introduce me into any of your kinks. Also shall I confess to her about my fab life "

That is not a spark dying, but a to-do list filled. There is no shame in repeating those things you know? And each of those 'kinks' can be explored till the end of time.

By *hips n FursMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

You keep going mate,because it's end of the line when you spend your Sundays looking around garden centres....and don't buy anything.

3 sexual meets and you sound basically bored. It's not about ticking likes off. Try exploring each one of them and research new ones yourself. Sexual creativity and sensitivity go side by side - your tastes, your kinks so your call here om what comes next.

» Add a new message to this topic