FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mature women

Mature women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi fab ladies out there,

I am not joking and been very serious here, I need some real help. So please don't abuse or send rude messages. I know there are some real people who genuinely like to help other.

I am looking for a mature women who is willing to meet and give some sex education please, if you going to contact me you need to be verified by few people already. I am looking for 35+ clean women. PM me to know more, I am happy to share on private, no time wasters please.

I hope someone can help me. Not many men say this in public forum, but i am doing it, because I need help.

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish you luck OP, but have seen similar threads in the past and usually the response is that people are here for their own pleasure and want to meet people who know what they're doing and not looking to teach novices.

With that said though, you may find someone who finds such a prospect a turn on.

Just bear in mind that not everyone on fab uses the forum

Thanks DJ, for the kind word.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Good luck OP xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi fab ladies out there,

I am not joking and been very serious here, I need some real help. So please don't abuse or send rude messages. I know there are some real people who genuinely like to help other.

I am looking for a mature women who is willing to meet and give some sex education please, if you going to contact me you need to be verified by few people already. I am looking for 35+ clean women. PM me to know more, I am happy to share on private, no time wasters please.

I hope someone can help me. Not many men say this in public forum, but i am doing it, because I need help.

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

"

Your options are going to be quite limited I fear especially since you sound fairly experienced.

Good luck in your search.

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

Your options are going to be quite limited I fear especially since you sound fairly experienced.

"

Yes very limited, so far just two pm related to this. One is a general advices and another person can help but I got to fly out of country which isn't practical.

Not sure what made you say I am fairly experienced.

Thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

Yes very limited, so far just two pm related to this. One is a general advices and another person can help but I got to fly out of country which isn't practical.

Thanks "

I read your profile

Thanks everyone who messaged me and replied in forum.

By *unforus1965Couple  over a year ago

MIDLANDS

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

Thanks

I read your profile "

Do you actually have any experience at all OP?

Your profile gives the impression that you have, yet your post says otherwise.

"

Your profile gives the impression that you have, yet your post says otherwise."

I am novice. On my profile I mentioned what I like to do.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

Your profile gives the impression that you have, yet your post says otherwise.

I am novice. On my profile I mentioned what I like to do."

Fair enough. Good luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

your profile seems completely at odds with your post..very confusing as to exactly what you're wanting advice on..

By *rx1Couple  over a year ago

Okehampton

Thanks for reading.

Ta xx

"

Well that is one way to make sure, you are going to get a lot of bedtime reading in tonight....

» Add a new message to this topic