FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Corsets

Corsets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wo-Good OP   Couple  over a year ago

South London

Anyone got a good place to get corsets from. Bought a few now and because I'm big on top I find if they are tight enough round my middle they are too small on top and vis-versa. Size 40E on top and a size 10 round the middle. (Jean size). Is there a good site as the ones I've looked at don't seem to fit. I'm also only 4ft 11 so have a small torso.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I bought mine from Light in the Box. I'm a 44G. Very happy with the stuff I got, takes ages to get here but I felt it was worth it.

Happy shopping!

I get mine from Amazon or eBay

But maybe you need to get one fitted for you

"Anyone got a good place to get corsets from. Bought a few now and because I'm big on top I find if they are tight enough round my middle they are too small on top and vis-versa. Size 40E on top and a size 10 round the middle. (Jean size). Is there a good site as the ones I've looked at don't seem to fit. I'm also only 4ft 11 so have a small torso."

I get mine from Amazon, I'm short as well, with a bust size of 34f,

Good luck

X

"I bought mine from Light in the Box. I'm a 44G. Very happy with the stuff I got, takes ages to get here but I felt it was worth it.

Happy shopping! "

Just looked on that site.what are they like when they come.sometimes wonder when something is so good in price

South London

I was wondering the same, last two I bought were over £50 each. First one my boobs were too big for it but it fitted lovely round my waist, other one fitted boobs lovely but too loose round the waist. Might see if I can get the waist taken in a bit.

Groupon have a corset set on there site. Admittedly the sizes are small through to extra large, but there only £12 so that could be worth a try.

South London

"Groupon have a corset set on there site. Admittedly the sizes are small through to extra large, but there only £12 so that could be worth a try. "

Thanks I'll have a look.

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Have bought lots from Coursets Boulevarde, really well made and not overly expensive

By *ango0505Woman  over a year ago

Dumfries

I got one made to measure from Leathererotics and it's brilliantly made and wasn't too expensive x

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Are you after a fashion corset or a proper waist shaping one? Corsetsuk do a good range for both as well as under bust corsets

the one in my pic is an underbust one from ebay..

size XL for £4.49...

Get a lot of mine from corset UK and draculaclothing.com. Never had an issue with either and they have a great selection in size and price

South London

"I got one made to measure from Leathererotics and it's brilliantly made and wasn't too expensive x"

Would love a made to measure one, definitely be looking here.

And thankyou to everyone who replied, got lots to look at now.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

You could try Vollers corsets. Not sure what your budget is - they're not cheap but they are the real deal. Failing that, I think someone else mentioned Corset Story which has some decent options too.

"Are you after a fashion corset or a proper waist shaping one? Corsetsuk do a good range for both as well as under bust corsets "

for both points. Also curious what type of corset you're going for OP. If not going for something made to measure, an underbust to wear with separate bra can be a great look if you match it right. If picking an overbust style, totally AVOID the ones that go to the top of the breast, with specific cup-like shaping that curves out then in again at the top. They will never fit you. However a steel-boned low overbust style with no bust shaping works! Because of the straight lines it's literally like having a shelf for your bust, it feels very supportive and oddly comfortable. If you're spilling out too much - these typically reach the nipple) you can wear a see-through top (stocking, fishnets, lycra, fine jersey, chiffon, silk etc, it all works). I wouldn't bother with acrylic-boned overbusts with boobs that size, but different women find different things comfortable. Corsets-uk also does a line that are cut with more curve in but I don't know how dramatic this is compared to their regular line.

South London

"You could try Vollers corsets. Not sure what your budget is - they're not cheap but they are the real deal. Failing that, I think someone else mentioned Corset Story which has some decent options too."

Price isn't an issue, so will take a look.

South London

"Are you after a fashion corset or a proper waist shaping one? Corsetsuk do a good range for both as well as under bust corsets

for both points. Also curious what type of corset you're going for OP. If not going for something made to measure, an underbust to wear with separate bra can be a great look if you match it right. If picking an overbust style, totally AVOID the ones that go to the top of the breast, with specific cup-like shaping that curves out then in again at the top. They will never fit you. However a steel-boned low overbust style with no bust shaping works! Because of the straight lines it's literally like having a shelf for your bust, it feels very supportive and oddly comfortable. If you're spilling out too much - these typically reach the nipple) you can wear a see-through top (stocking, fishnets, lycra, fine jersey, chiffon, silk etc, it all works). I wouldn't bother with acrylic-boned overbusts with boobs that size, but different women find different things comfortable. Corsets-uk also does a line that are cut with more curve in but I don't know how dramatic this is compared to their regular line. "

I would like one that is tight on the waist but supports my boobs without it looking like they are trying to escape. Definitely got plenty to look at now. Thanks.

"I got one made to measure from Leathererotics and it's brilliantly made and wasn't too expensive x"

Thanks so much for this recommendation. I hadn't come across this website before but it looks great and seems reasonably priced.

Do you mind if I ask about your made to measure corset? I've had a look on the site, checked the FAQs (can't see any!) and also saw several corsets that say made to measure but I don't know how they go about it. Once you select and purchase a made to measure corset, do they ask you for a set of measurements, or is it done in some other way?

Many thanks to the OP for the thread and to everyone who made suggestions. I can feel some essential shopping coming on.

Best wishes,

Mrs C

Steampunk

I have a few corsets from them. Steel corsets, the more you wear them, them more they mould to you. I'm 36GG, my waist doesn't match my top half. It these are ideal. Love them me very sexy

Xx

South London

Seen your corset before and fabbed your pic a while ago. Looks lovely, i will definitely have a browse.

"Seen your corset before and fabbed your pic a while ago. Looks lovely, i will definitely have a browse."

I have the one in the pic in black too. And I have an underbust one. I prefer the over bust ones, just my own preference. I get my steam punk ones from a company online called phaze clothing xx

I love corsets uk x I'm a size 22 and 42 hh boobs xxx

I'm so bloody jealous of you girls .. Big boobs n tiny waists xx

By *isa 59Woman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Tagging to come back to later

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

I have 9 steel boned corsets. All from corsets UK. Would recommend any day

Have bought a few fashion corsets in the past but wouldn't waste my money now. If you are curvy or fuller figured they don't last 5 minutes.

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

Corset deals online is a good place to look

Go to the

London Alternative Market

Central London first Sunday of the month.

Numerous corset sellers including those who custom make.

For a custom made expect to be accurately measured and to have a fitting of a basic mock up, before the finished article is made. Beware, once you have worn a properly fitted one, you'll never want to go back to mass market ever again.

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Anyone got a good place to get corsets from. Bought a few now and because I'm big on top I find if they are tight enough round my middle they are too small on top and vis-versa. Size 40E on top and a size 10 round the middle. (Jean size). Is there a good site as the ones I've looked at don't seem to fit. I'm also only 4ft 11 so have a small torso."

Corsets Uk .. they fit the best and if you buy the better ones on there they are steel boned and support your boobs

A shop in Brighton called she said. Cost about £150 but if you go to events it's worth it

A x

» Add a new message to this topic