FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What is sub space?

What is sub space?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icentious OP   Couple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Is it a sexual extersy level that subs go to and Doms hold for both for both thiet pleasures. I'm not sub, just a tad jeleous....

And to those how would like jump in and advertise.,,, this is my marketing okay

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Up on them there hills

And how I managed to Yoda who I will never know....

By *orum TrollWoman  over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

lol, yoda.

i often wonder if it's like a high and they tune out? i get this from normal sex if that sex is good enough and stimulating. love feeling that way too, tune the fuck out and bask in a pleasure high for ages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am a top leaning switch.

When I sub (which I only do for ladies..) and am in 'subspace' I think of it as a submissive frame of mind where I want to be taken and I want to please..

Simple!

Experience it every time I'm in a dungeon, especially when I'm hooded and it's amazing!! For me it's a mixture of feeling slightly d*unk and floaty

Up on them there hills

"lol, yoda.

i often wonder if it's like a high and they tune out? i get this from normal sex if that sex is good enough and stimulating. love feeling that way too, tune the fuck out and bask in a pleasure high for ages."

Ha ha and hold it, stunning place to watch, be there a tad jeleous

•+• Access Denied •+•

"lol, yoda.

i often wonder if it's like a high and they tune out? i get this from normal sex if that sex is good enough and stimulating. love feeling that way too, tune the fuck out and bask in a pleasure high for ages.

Ha ha and hold it, stunning place to watch, be there a tad jeleous "

they probably feel like a sex god. and to me, at that time, they are.

i understand how i ended up a sex addict though and how this place cured me of that. 20 mins in and out does not get me there.

It is a weird almost drug like feeling. You enter a total different space, where the rest of the world is forgotten. Your mind empties of everything other than sensations. I can hardly talk when I reach my subspace...just obey orders lol. It's my perfect stress relief and why it's so addictive

Up on them there hills

"lol, yoda.

i understand how i ended up a sex addict though and how this place cured me of that. 20 mins in and out does not get me there. "

Odd how, domestic life gets in the way of letting, truly letting go.

I bow to you lady....

Up on them there hills

"It is a weird almost drug like feeling. You enter a total different space, where the rest of the world is forgotten. Your mind empties of everything other than sensations. I can hardly talk when I reach my subspace...just obey orders lol. It's my perfect stress relief and why it's so addictive"

Damn I'm jeleous, it is stunning to watch, play with and oddly hold

Sub space? Is it personal space in a submarine or space to eat a sub?

Up on them there hills

"Sub space? Is it personal space in a submarine or space to eat a sub?"

Wow, didn't expect that much, my marketing is crap..,,

•+• Access Denied •+•

"lol, yoda.

i understand how i ended up a sex addict though and how this place cured me of that. 20 mins in and out does not get me there.

Odd how, domestic life gets in the way of letting, truly letting go.

I bow to you lady...."

i probably did used to be too open minded and carefree, that's all. but thanks, wasn't a talent i built up or anything.

also i remember an ex used to go into that too, i could tell when i looked at his face and it is horny as anything to see.

Up on them there hills

We do enter space, balance between cognitive thought and a place that is perfect, then I take my pleasure.

Such an odd sensual/sexual place...

I kinda stop feeling pain and slowly start to giggle and I just can't stop .

Up on them there hills

"I kinda stop feeling pain and slowly start to giggle and I just can't stop ."
and take it too the next level?

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Its where the Navy park submarines.

No need to thank me.

"Its where the Navy park submarines.

No need to thank me. "

Amazing

Up on them there hills

No need to thank me.

Amazing"

dont think we will.

brecon

No need to thank me.

Amazingdont think we will."

Sheesh.... that's the last time I try to help out in the forums!!

brecon

Subspace is a metaphor for the state the submissive’s mind and body are in during a deeply involving play scene. Many types of BDSM play invoke strong physical responses such as extended adrenalin surges that can cause exhaustion. The mental aspect of BDSM also causes many submissives to separate themselves mentally from their environment as they process the experience. Deep subspace is often characterized as a state of deep recession and incoherence. Many submissives require aftercare.

Amazing stuff that google.

I'm on beginning to enjoy sub play but I hope to reach this joyous state one day!

I am in awe so far

Up on them there hills

[Removed by poster at 19/06/17 20:41:40]

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

its an altered state that empties your mind, where i dont want to talk, and all usual mental resistance is gone..a truly powerful natural high and i miss it x

Up on them there hills

"Subspace is a metaphor for the state the submissive’s mind and body are in during a deeply involving play scene. Many types of BDSM play invoke strong physical responses such as extended adrenalin surges that can cause exhaustion. The mental aspect of BDSM also causes many submissives to separate themselves mentally from their environment as they process the experience. Deep subspace is often characterized as a state of deep recession and incoherence. Many submissives require aftercare.

Amazing stuff that google. "

personall I like experience not cyber space

Up on them there hills

" its an altered state that empties your mind, where i dont want to talk, and all usual mental resistance is gone..a truly powerful natural high and i miss it x"

Thank you lady.

Still doesn't stop that jeleous wish...

Up on them there hills

" its an altered state that empties your mind, where i dont want to talk, and all usual mental resistance is gone..a truly powerful natural high and i miss it x

Thank you lady.

Still doesn't stop that jeleous wish..."

There is no way I could switch, however dilated eyes and openness is so damned sensual/sexual

brecon

"Subspace is a metaphor for the state the submissive’s mind and body are in during a deeply involving play scene. Many types of BDSM play invoke strong physical responses such as extended adrenalin surges that can cause exhaustion. The mental aspect of BDSM also causes many submissives to separate themselves mentally from their environment as they process the experience. Deep subspace is often characterized as a state of deep recession and incoherence. Many submissives require aftercare.

Amazing stuff that google. personall I like experience not cyber space "

Check the pics.

I no longer take part in bdsm but when I was an owned sub I would dip swiftly into a world of mg own and be pretty much 'out of it ' before my Domme had finished restraining me.

The room/dungeon would seem to go quiet and I felt I had tunnel vision.

I would be aware there were other people around and of their. Lives. It I couldn't understand what was said, even if someone was rude enough to try to address me.

The only. Pics I heard clearly was my Mistress'. I could hear her every step. Every tiny noise her clothing made even.

My mind was bereft of thought apart from the sensation I was receiving.

My Mistress would entertain the watching crowd quite theatrically and give me teasing warnings of the blows to come.

I could never form words to respond so she had to read my body's response.

As she untied me I'd slowly 'come to'.

It was exhausting and thrilling.

Up on them there hills

"I no longer take part in bdsm but when I was an owned sub I would dip swiftly into a world of mg own and be pretty much 'out of it ' before my Domme had finished restraining me.

The room/dungeon would seem to go quiet and I felt I had tunnel vision.

I would be aware there were other people around and of their. Lives. It I couldn't understand what was said, even if someone was rude enough to try to address me.

The only. Pics I heard clearly was my Mistress'. I could hear her every step. Every tiny noise her clothing made even.

My mind was bereft of thought apart from the sensation I was receiving.

My Mistress would entertain the watching crowd quite theatrically and give me teasing warnings of the blows to come.

I could never form words to respond so she had to read my body's response.

As she untied me I'd slowly 'come to'.

It was exhausting and thrilling.

"

Smiles, so I believe...

My sub enters this frame of mind but usually only after a long and heavy play session. It looks pretty much like she is d*unk or drugged, she cannot speak, eyes don't focus and she struggles to walk unaided. It can take her about 20 or 30 minutes of quiet time before she is 'back in the room'.

She describes it as 'nothing', an empty void of no worry, guilt, stress or responsibility. It also usually comes after a huge release of emotion for her, it is as if she has emptied herself of all her 'baggage', refreshed herself.

I will be honest I think it is different for each individual but that is how she describes it.

Up on them there hills

"My sub enters this frame of mind but usually only after a long and heavy play session. It looks pretty much like she is d*unk or drugged, she cannot speak, eyes don't focus and she struggles to walk unaided. It can take her about 20 or 30 minutes of quiet time before she is 'back in the room'.

She describes it as 'nothing', an empty void of no worry, guilt, stress or responsibility. It also usually comes after a huge release of emotion for her, it is as if she has emptied herself of all her 'baggage', refreshed herself.

I will be honest I think it is different for each individual but that is how she describes it."

No, think this describes it very well.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

"It is a weird almost drug like feeling. You enter a total different space, where the rest of the world is forgotten. Your mind empties of everything other than sensations. I can hardly talk when I reach my subspace...just obey orders lol. It's my perfect stress relief and why it's so addictive"

That is ecactly how sub space feels for me. With a compatible Domme I can achieve this during a long, intense session. Everything is forgotten except for the sensations I am feeling and my desire to please my Domme. I am literally unaware of the room, bed (or cross or bench), of other people and responsibilities.

After, my mind is wonderfully clear and I can focus on problems more efficiently.

"Experience it every time I'm in a dungeon, especially when I'm hooded and it's amazing!! For me it's a mixture of feeling slightly d*unk and floaty "
what this guy said^^^^ though hooded with poppers makes it extra head spacey lol

By *reeneyedbuddhaCouple  over a year ago

on tees

"It is a weird almost drug like feeling. You enter a total different space, where the rest of the world is forgotten. Your mind empties of everything other than sensations. I can hardly talk when I reach my subspace...just obey orders lol. It's my perfect stress relief and why it's so addictive

While I've never experienced this as a sub I went into a similar state when the centre of a gang bang , I felt high as a kite despite being sober and could not have told you how many people where in the room afterwards: still remember that as a good day

That is ecactly how sub space feels for me. With a compatible Domme I can achieve this during a long, intense session. Everything is forgotten except for the sensations I am feeling and my desire to please my Domme. I am literally unaware of the room, bed (or cross or bench), of other people and responsibilities.

After, my mind is wonderfully clear and I can focus on problems more efficiently. "

Up on them there hills

Thing is I enter a space, however I cannot lose control, because of where she is. Release at any level is, I've not the words.

"Experience it every time I'm in a dungeon, especially when I'm hooded and it's amazing!! For me it's a mixture of feeling slightly d*unk and floaty what this guy said^^^^ though hooded with poppers makes it extra head spacey lol"

Guy? Erm no

Up on them there hills

"Experience it every time I'm in a dungeon, especially when I'm hooded and it's amazing!! For me it's a mixture of feeling slightly d*unk and floaty what this guy said^^^^ though hooded with poppers makes it extra head spacey lol

Guy? Erm no "

Never tried it, however I'm a sexual control type. Alteteted states In that place doesn't do it for me.

However, can't knock something I've never tried.

» Add a new message to this topic