FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Puppy play

Puppy play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heDevilsinthedetail OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Hi all, been intrigued with the thought of puppy play for a while now. Nothing to heavy just collar and leash and directing from the female. No latex or any masks Just wondering if anyone has had experience in it or knows how to get into it. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of someone on a power kick ragging me around on a lead!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We prefer kitten play. But Google is your friend :P

~mia

liverpool

"We prefer kitten play. But Google is your friend :P

~mia"

Sounds interesting, I think I'm all googled out

I know Ireland has a good pet play scene currently but was built over a long period on the fet place. Could be worth checking that out for local groups that share your interest. If there is then could also have option of workshops munches etc to get to know others who share and indulge your kink

Queen

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

"Hi all, been intrigued with the thought of puppy play for a while now. Nothing to heavy just collar and leash and directing from the female. No latex or any masks Just wondering if anyone has had experience in it or knows how to get into it. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of someone on a power kick ragging me around on a lead!"

Townhouse have been running pet play events. But their Fetish night is pup play friendly too.

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

I've never actually partaken, but I'm fascinated by pony play: I'd love the humiliation of pulling a cart while naked

Has anyone tried that?

liverpool

"I know Ireland has a good pet play scene currently but was built over a long period on the fet place. Could be worth checking that out for local groups that share your interest. If there is then could also have option of workshops munches etc to get to know others who share and indulge your kink

Queen "

Cheers I'll take a look

liverpool

"Hi all, been intrigued with the thought of puppy play for a while now. Nothing to heavy just collar and leash and directing from the female. No latex or any masks Just wondering if anyone has had experience in it or knows how to get into it. I'm a bit overwhelmed at the thought of someone on a power kick ragging me around on a lead!

Townhouse have been running pet play events. But their Fetish night is pup play friendly too. "

Cheers I'll have a look

"We prefer kitten play. But Google is your friend :P

~mia

Sounds interesting, I think I'm all googled out"

I find there are a lot of good insightful sites for these kinks.

It's great.

~Mia

» Add a new message to this topic