FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Face pic

Face pic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having trouble tying down an actual meet on here. Could I be cheeky and show a few interested people my face pic and tell me where in your opinion I'm going wrong?

Obviously message me and I'll send it over in private.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You not thought of attending any organised social nights people arrange?. It's a great way of meeting new people and potentially more if you hit it off. We have been to a few recently and does seem more single guys are trying them

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Rather than worry about whether people find your face attractive or not (as you'll get a different answer from anyone that replies - some will say you're not for them, others will say you are) consider the following:

- You've only been on here 7 weeks which is no time at all - some single guys take months or longer to get a meet.

- Do your profile and pics sell you well? Are they appealing and enticing to others? Telling them who you are, what you're looking for and what you think you can offer? Do they make you stand out from the crowd?

- Do you tailor the messages you send to the recipients profile - telling them why you think you'd be a good meet for them?

- As has been said consider getting along to a social or a club where your chances of meeting and chatting to people are significantly increased over and above here where the ratio of men to women is stacked against you.

- Have you thought about getting more involved in the forums which are a great way of getting to know people, and for them to get to know you?

Focus on those things rather than whether your face fits and you won't go far wrong, even though there's no guarantees of anything.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey

What's funny looking to someone is attractive to another.

Maybe put face pic on, you don't have anything to loose. Because you will have to send one before any meet.

» Add a new message to this topic