FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How do you know...

How do you know...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if swinging is for you or not?

I'm still rather new to this world and find sometimes I totally want to throw myself into this lifestyle and experience it all, then at other times I just want a nice vanilla relationship.

I think the reality is thatI want a relationship with someone who wants to play together. I imagine finding that is rarer than unicorns, lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't think there is any single individual answer - you can only KNOW what you are comfortable with yourself.

There is of course no reason you can't carry on swinging and enjoying the lifestyle AND looking for a relationship at the same time - until of course you find that relationship, at which point you can choose to raise the question of swinging with that person if you want to.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

lets be honest ,if you have a high sex drive , fantasies etc etc , lifes short ,one day we will be to old ,lost sex drive , etc etc , i say just do it , have fun

I often feel the same Rose!

I like the NSA fun but I really miss the sensuality that comes from a relationship and having someone there on more than an occasional basis.

But then again, I've met some lovely guys in here that I play very nicely with

"if swinging is for you or not?

I'm still rather new to this world and find sometimes I totally want to throw myself into this lifestyle and experience it all, then at other times I just want a nice vanilla relationship.

I think the reality is thatI want a relationship with someone who wants to play together. I imagine finding that is rarer than unicorns, lol! "

Only you can decide ... good luck but research n try everything before passing any judgements xx good luck

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

live in the now, dont get caught up in the past or the future, but day by day live your life which makes you sparkle, next week you can change that and change it again..but for now be content and live life to the full, before you miss it, in wishing for something thats not in front of you at this moment in time x

All I can say is try your best to keep in touch with why you're doing this as it can be quite exhilarating and disorientating. Before you know it you find yourself interfacing with it in a way you never intended. That's why lots of people take breaks, try different approaches, or just go off it. In short...

make sure you're running it and it isn't running you

Thanks for all the lovely replies. xx

"if swinging is for you or not?

I think the reality is thatI want a relationship with someone who wants to play together. I imagine finding that is rarer than unicorns, lol! "

Ya I agree it be hard to go back to just vanilla

Would also love the same hun

Seems harder to find than I'd thought

"I often feel the same Rose!

I like the NSA fun but I really miss the sensuality that comes from a relationship and having someone there on more than an occasional basis.

But then again, I've met some lovely guys in here that I play very nicely with "

NSA and sensuality need not be mutually exclusive, if you choose carefully

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

All these women saying they want a relationship but hard to find a guy who swings! My god must be 30-1 men in same boat on here all looking for that woman who will play as well be theirs surely!

Being in this world doesn't mean you have to be any different to any other couple, me n my wife haveva completely normal loving relationship and wouldn't even dream of looking at another person outside of a club night, but if we want a night of kinky fun she can have who ever or what ever she wants on the night.

Just enjoy as much or as little as you want when you want, don't need to label yourself as vannila or swinger just do what feels good and have fun life's to short

"All these women saying they want a relationship but hard to find a guy who swings! My god must be 30-1 men in same boat on here all looking for that woman who will play as well be theirs surely!

Being in this world doesn't mean you have to be any different to any other couple, me n my wife haveva completely normal loving relationship and wouldn't even dream of looking at another person outside of a club night, but if we want a night of kinky fun she can have who ever or what ever she wants on the night.

Just enjoy as much or as little as you want when you want, don't need to label yourself as vannila or swinger just do what feels good and have fun life's to short "

Although there are MANY MANY single guys on here you are right, not many actual want a relationship, most are looking for NSA, that's the difference! x

» Add a new message to this topic