FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Issues with "(user no longer on site)"

Issues with "(user no longer on site)"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening all, I have noticed lately a lot of profiles are starting conversation then deleting there profiles leaving me with a message in box full of (user no longer on site)

I have had three alone this evening (16/7/17) does anyone else experience this issue, and yeah I know not much can be done about it, but anyone got any pointers that would help sort of be like an early warning of if the user is about to do that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If they are new members you could try setting your filters so that they cant message you

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If they are new members you could try setting your filters so that they cant message you"

This is it, it's not newbies, the last one was here for over a year! Newbies I tend to find actually are good at meeting recently.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"If they are new members you could try setting your filters so that they cant message you

This is it, it's not newbies, the last one was here for over a year! Newbies I tend to find actually are good at meeting recently."

Cant help you there then

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Maybe they are getting off on the 'conversation' wank,cum and go..

It is not uncommon!

Why is it bothering you?

Next please?

Hope you

resolve your dilemma.

» Add a new message to this topic