FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Going to a Club midweek (thursday) ?

Going to a Club midweek (thursday) ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acho OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hi, we're planning on visiting Chameleons (Birmingham) on a thursday night in early august. We've been to the club before and enjoyed it, but it's always been a friday or a saturday night. We appreciate it's very much a random thing - not only the numbers that'd turn up, but also what transpires once everyone is there - but, especially for people who know that Club, might it be 'busy enough' to go midweek ? We're parents, so we don't have the luxury of going to a Club on the off-chance, or being able to 'write off' a quiet Club night.

Thanks in advance !

Nacho

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We've had a lot of fun midweek at Chams but as you say any day could be quiet. At the end of the day we go to use the facilities and enjoy ourselves...if we find the right people we get extras too....we've had some of our best experiences on quieter days.

By *agicfingerslovelyMan  over a year ago

Rugby

Plan for the good weather as Chams is great for sun bathing and play during week. Great relaxing time with a good number in.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great club, I went for 3 days recently, staying on a Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Thursday was the quietest day out of my stay if that helps.

I would recommend the Friday mixed party night. That was awesome!

» Add a new message to this topic