FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Unread messages

Unread messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To the ladies and couples out there.

I'm sending a few messages that never seem to be opened so I don't know if I should drop another message or just leave it. I know you guys get inundated so is there a way to make messages stand out in your inbox?

Ciao

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

its possible to read a message then leave it marked as 'unread'...so some of them may have been read...but if there's no reply it's pretty irrelevant anyway. The best thing you can do is delete all your sent messages the minute you've sent them..forget them..then it'll be a nice suprise when you get a reply.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Don't send more than two.

The only way to make your message stand out in an in box is to think of a catchy title.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you both

By *oisineandAlCouple  over a year ago

limerick

If one sends rudeness, then I delete. not saying you are one of them. for the past few days have been receiving really rude messages. Have some cop on when sending a message. No wonder the poor single men get deleted

By *exy sandra deeWoman  over a year ago

telford

Women get so many messages that in my experience lots of them don't even get opened (no profile pic, one word messages, distance too far) Another big portion get sneakily opened and then marked as unread, maybe to save for later or maybe because the lady doesn't want to hurt anyone's feelings Might seem a bit rude but it's a full time job to reply to everybody. As for sending another, Maybe one more incase she missed the first but don't pester

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Two maximum

» Add a new message to this topic