FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Fake videos?

Fake videos?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikersRus OP   Couple  over a year ago

walsall

When verifying someone, it says to confirm that it was cam not a video.

This aroused my suspicion a bit thinking back to a recent cam we took part in. Not convinced it was real now. When you cam with no sound, how do you actually know it's not a video you are watching?

Any tips for spotting a fake?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Can you chat with them via text at the same time? If so, ask them to do something to prove it's live. Touch their nose, stick out their tongue, give you a wave etc.. If they refuse to do that then it'd set alarm bells ringing for us.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"When verifying someone, it says to confirm that it was cam not a video.

This aroused my suspicion a bit thinking back to a recent cam we took part in. Not convinced it was real now. When you cam with no sound, how do you actually know it's not a video you are watching?

Any tips for spotting a fake? "

Using video in chat is not allowed. You can be banned for it. However that does not stop some couples doing it. They try and pass off a video as a live web cam.

Strangely I have only found it is couples who do it. Single men and single women don't do it. I find the fake web cams really easy to spot.

If you think it is a video ask them to do something like wave to you or blow you a kiss.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Peehaps their sound just wasn't working. Possibly a Windows update caused an issue or they might have used a desktop pc without a microphone.

If you suspect it is recorded and not live, then request things such as waves or a shot of today's newspaper. Even a close up of a watch/clock with the current time.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Peehaps their sound just wasn't working. Possibly a Windows update caused an issue or they might have used a desktop pc without a microphone.

If you suspect it is recorded and not live, then request things such as waves or a shot of today's newspaper. Even a close up of a watch/clock with the current time.

» Add a new message to this topic