FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > QoS Tattoo?

QoS Tattoo?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ldhillhotwife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of getting a small Queen of Spades tattoo just above my pussy or below knicker line. Hubby thinks it would be naughty and horny.

Don't think I want it in full view all the time and would want to be able to cover it at the local pool with a swimsuit (more for my play partners than general public).

Only thing is having done a quick search of the forums that get mixes reactions. I don't want to offend anyone but want to permanently state my love for a black lover. Are they sexy/acceptable or not?

Thoughts?

Thanks

Sarah

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *reeny777Man  over a year ago

chatham

So you're using the word "spade" to signify black people and can't see anything wrong with this?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So you're using the word "spade" to signify black people and can't see anything wrong with this? "

This is a long and much accepted "thing" in the swinging/hotwife lifestyle.

If the guys that are referenced don't mind, then I wouldn't worry too much about the "racist" connotations of the Queen Of Spades title... it's certainly no more offensive than calling someone a Big Black Cock.

Cal

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So you're using the word "spade" to signify black people and can't see anything wrong with this? "

This

Not a tat I'd get Hun...and I have allot!

Your choice ultimately and like you say not on show, but I think personally we've come along way to move forward from definitions such as "spade"

Good luck OP x

I wouldn't worry, when it comes to racism there's bigger issues to worry about lmao

By *reeny777Man  over a year ago

chatham

Get the queen of hearts in black ink instead

Old Hill

Don't want to offend anyone but didn't notice anyone including my black playmates complaining about my temp QoS tattoos I put on for club visits. Just wanted some confirmation that I wasn't completely mislead and I wouldn't offend people just when I take my knickers off!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

The people who don't like it are the people who aren't into it. Are you bothered about offending people you don't want to fuck?

It's YOUR tattoo on YOUR body so I'd go with what you want but if worries what about a black crown over a black heart

Old Hill

"The people who don't like it are the people who aren't into it. Are you bothered about offending people you don't want to fuck? "

Very true.

Most guys that are acceptable to being branded as BBC are not exactly going to be aware of the controversy or connotations that such a tacky and somewhat degrading tattoo would project as they are more concerned with the chance of getting laid to remember any of the dreams of civil rights protesters such as Martin Luther King who famously told us that "all men are created equal .....and that they shall not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.".

Sadly the whole inner workings of the idea of being a Queen for black dick or a black stallion for white women is a very strange concept which seems have roots in a very outdated taboo or kink that has undertones of segregation or even worse.

To judge people on skin tone or cultural background before their personally would be seen as a form of prejudice and has been outlawed in mainstream society but somehow, it seems to be a very common practice in the swinging community?

"Most guys that are acceptable to being branded as BBC are not exactly going to be aware of the controversy or connotations that such a tacky and somewhat degrading tattoo would project as they are more concerned with the chance of getting laid to remember any of the dreams of civil rights protesters such as Martin Luther King who famously told us that "all men are created equal .....and that they shall not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.".

Sadly the whole inner workings of the idea of being a Queen for black dick or a black stallion for white women is a very strange concept which seems have roots in a very outdated taboo or kink that has undertones of segregation or even worse.

To judge people on skin tone or cultural background before their personally would be seen as a form of prejudice and has been outlawed in mainstream society but somehow, it seems to be a very common practice in the swinging community?

"

Absolutely get what you're saying but the fact we still don't even pay women equally we've got a long way to go. I also think we are attracted to who we are attracted to and sex is a very personal thing so we shouldn't be telling people who they should and shouldn't have sex with lol (just my opinion)

By *oward1978Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

I came in here wondering why someone would want a Question of Sport tattoo. I was picturing Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham tattooed on some arse cheeks. Slightly disappointed that's not the case

"I came in here wondering why someone would want a Question of Sport tattoo. I was picturing Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham tattooed on some arse cheeks. Slightly disappointed that's not the case "

Lmao

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Most guys that are acceptable to being branded as BBC are not exactly going to be aware of the controversy or connotations that such a tacky and somewhat degrading tattoo would project as they are more concerned with the chance of getting laid to remember any of the dreams of civil rights protesters such as Martin Luther King who famously told us that "all men are created equal .....and that they shall not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.".

"

But surely the fact that it is a symbol of 'love' for a black person (or their appendage ) is a positive thing?

I do understand the history you mention and the 'all men are created equal' quote from Martin Luther King but this situation is very different from that which he was fighting against.

If perhaps the OP was debating having whites only tattooed across here fine derriere then maybe I could see the correlation.

We all have prejudiced views about people we want to fuck. We Base our right to reply on whether we think someone is attractive to us or not and part of that attraction is skin colour.

To be fair I think most people wouldn't even give it a second look

If they did, they wouldn't understand the conurtation

If they did understand it, they'd be 'in the know' and not bat an eyelid

If you want it, get it

Think 99.9% of guys are going to be more interested in seeing your pussy once your knickers are off than worrying about a small tattoo.

I didn't think there were any Queen of the South supporters on here

"

Are you saying that men who refer to themselves as BBC are ignorant and sex obsessed? You use the word "most", have you done any meaningful research?

"

By *icked weaselCouple  over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

"I didn't think there were any Queen of the South supporters on here "

Speaking from experience I probably wouldn't. It can be something you later come to regret, especially during medical examinations or if a new partner comes along that doesn't understand it. Having to explain what it is can be embarrassing.

Believe me there are a lot of black men in this world that don't know what it means.

But saying that, ultimately it is your decision. I can only give you my experience of it x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

"I came in here wondering why someone would want a Question of Sport tattoo. I was picturing Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham tattooed on some arse cheeks. Slightly disappointed that's not the case

Lmao "

Having Emlyn Hughes grinning mug beaming out above the OP's jacksie would be somewhat offputting

I don't meet black men or white men, I just meet men x

By *XHNHWoman  over a year ago

Stokeish...

Personally I really dislike them, and the term, and this is from someone who has been more or less exclusively since my teens.

Like others I think the term and It's origins and connotations, is offensive, however I also only use BBC in relation to the TV channel!

If it was me and I did like them, I'd stick to temporary for clubs, a lot can change. Plus I've never seen one that I think looks really good.

Stokeish...

"Personally I really dislike them, and the term, and this is from someone who has been more or less exclusively since my teens.

Like others I think the term and It's origins and connotations, is offensive, however I also only use BBC in relation to the TV channel!

If it was me and I did like them, I'd stick to temporary for clubs, a lot can change. Plus I've never seen one that I think looks really good.

"

Meant to say more or less exclusively with black guys

By *rMrs CumalotCouple  over a year ago

East Mids

"I don't meet black men or white men, I just meet men x"

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

We've met a number of black guys and asked this very question, guess what, not a single one was offended. Not saying this is 100% the case but we'd bet it wouldn't offend too many in the swingers community at all.

"I don't meet black men or white men, I just meet men x"

[Removed by poster at 13/08/17 18:22:35]

These things generally get a mixed reaction.

Intellectually and politically it is wrong on a number of grounds.

However my view is that with issues like black lives matter, the police and government wanting to reintroduce stop and search, knife crime and other issues. You not having your tattoo is not going to improve the situation on the bigger issues one little bit.

Go knock yourself out.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

I love the idea of the secret tattoo but you might need to think about the type. Some are ok about the spade but it is obvious that some are not.

Near Edinburgh..

"I love the idea of the secret tattoo but you might need to think about the type. Some are ok about the spade but it is obvious that some are not."

I Would love an intimate Tattoo - but cant make mind up what to get lol..

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

"I love the idea of the secret tattoo but you might need to think about the type. Some are ok about the spade but it is obvious that some are not.

I Would love an intimate Tattoo - but cant make mind up what to get lol.. "

Perhaps we should have a forum thread asking for suggestions?

"Hi everyone,

I am thinking of getting a small Queen of Spades tattoo just above my pussy or below knicker line. Hubby thinks it would be naughty and horny.

Don't think I want it in full view all the time and would want to be able to cover it at the local pool with a swimsuit (more for my play partners than general public).

Only thing is having done a quick search of the forums that get mixes reactions. I don't want to offend anyone but want to permanently state my love for a black lover. Are they sexy/acceptable or not?

Thoughts? Go for it your only responsible for your words and action not how others perceive them

Thanks

Sarah"

Each to there own but what I don't understand if that's what they like why do most have white bf or hubbys be honest with your self

By *all-Eddies QosCouple  over a year ago

wirral

You're always going to offend someone.

I'd just get it done

I'm after one myself xxx

By *andN43Couple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Go for it! Such a huge turn on as permanent statement to say your pussy loves BBC and when hubby sees it reminds him how lucky he is that his wife has made that statement!

BBC has ruined me for Caucasian cock a have to be honest. Once you pop you can't stop

"BBC has ruined me for Caucasian cock a have to be honest. Once you pop you can't stop"
I thought it was once you go black you don't come back

A like to be different stand out if you like lol arse over tit more like haha

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

"Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

Thanks

Sarah"

Very sexy and very acceptable (to me! Lol). Do what makes you happy. You will get such a range of answers on the Forum that it is best to simple know your own mind. Good luck !

Is it something you'll regret when you're older? That's pretty much the question I ask anyone who is thinking of getting a tattoo, especially one that signifies something about preferences, which can change.

[Removed by poster at 14/08/17 12:18:57]

I'm a little confused at this tattoo

Calling a black guy a spade in the street or pub or anywhere for the matter would not be well received whatsoever

But it's ok to have a tattoo saying the same thing. Personally I think the QoS tattoo is incredibly crass.

By *aul1973HullMan  over a year ago

East Hull

"I came in here wondering why someone would want a Question of Sport tattoo. I was picturing Bill Beaumont and Ian Botham tattooed on some arse cheeks. Slightly disappointed that's not the case "

Errr Remarkable!

(David Coleman style)

In was kinda disappointed too.

Near Edinburgh..

"I'm a little confused at this tattoo

Calling a black guy a spade in the street or pub or anywhere for the matter would not be well received whatsoever

But it's ok to have a tattoo saying the same thing. Personally I think the QoS tattoo is incredibly crass."

Maybe the Op - Loves Playing cards in her spare time..

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

"Each to there own but what I don't understand if that's what they like why do most have white bf or hubbys be honest with your self "

This is a good point, I once asked a couple I'd met whether there liking for black men was because she preferred black guys generally or because it was a fetish.

The reply surprised me- the male felt he was safer sharing his wife with black guys because she would "never run off with one".

Needless to say I was the one running off, if people don't see me as their social/cultural equal then I'm not interested them.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"Each to there own but what I don't understand if that's what they like why do most have white bf or hubbys be honest with your self

This is a good point, I once asked a couple I'd met whether there liking for black men was because she preferred black guys generally or because it was a fetish.

The reply surprised me- the male felt he was safer sharing his wife with black guys because she would "never run off with one".

Needless to say I was the one running off, if people don't see me as their social/cultural equal then I'm not interested them."

West Midlands

"

But surely the fact that it is a symbol of 'love' for a black person (or their appendage ) is a positive thing?

"

I doubt it has much to do with 'love'

By *oopy097Man  over a year ago

east mids

As a tattooist... you may have trouble finding a tattooist who will tattoo it for you. Alot of us (myself included) will not tattoo anything that could be seen as remotely racist... or genitals.

Way i see it is future regret..

Your decision at the end of the day and if you're askinging for opinions i would say you're too unsure... and to ask yourself again in 6months

Much love xx

By *eneathTheDiamondSkyWoman  over a year ago

East Anglia

I think it's racist. The black man as a giant-penised animalistic sex object is reductive and rooted in old stereotypes.

I was pretty stunned on joining this site and the swinging scene how prevalent this is.

"Each to there own but what I don't understand if that's what they like why do most have white bf or hubbys be honest with your self

Needless to say I was the one running off, if people don't see me as their social/cultural equal then I'm not interested them."

Stokeish...

"I'm a little confused at this tattoo

But it's ok to have a tattoo saying the same thing. Personally I think the QoS tattoo is incredibly crass.

Maybe the Op - Loves Playing cards in her spare time.. "

Funny enough I do have a big personal association with cards and will be getting a playing card themed tattoo at some point, however I am very clear I will be avoiding the Q of Spades in my design - simply due to the connotation on the scene!!

"BBC has ruined me for Caucasian cock a have to be honest. Once you pop you can't stop"

What a load of bullshit

At bmfc nights (blackmanfanclub) loadssss of women have it..

One girl had a huuuuge very visible one

I'd like an anklet with it on ...

Tattoo..um. .I'd better not in case it affects my future partners

It isn't offensive either. . The guys saying it is aren't into the scene ...xx

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Bluntly, women thinking they are having black men as lovers are deluded. They are having sex with black guys by their own choosing freely. It's strange that women sleeping with white guys (or other) don't see the need to bear a tattoo?

It strikes of desperation and ignorance not least an out dated judgement of race - whether that is for superiority (being Queen) or use of a derogatory term or more the act of being branded to persons unknown and of colour. The fact it is wanted in a discreet place is understood by this as they don't want people to see it. There would be no discussion if it was a love heart tatt so the there is obvious connotation with it.

Catthorpe

"Bluntly, women thinking they are having black men as lovers are deluded. They are having sex with black guys by their own choosing freely. It's strange that women sleeping with white guys (or other) don't see the need to bear a tattoo?

It strikes of desperation and ignorance not least an out dated judgement of race - whether that is for superiority (being Queen) or use of a derogatory term or more the act of being branded to persons unknown and of colour. The fact it is wanted in a discreet place is understood by this as they don't want people to see it. There would be no discussion if it was a love heart tatt so the there is obvious connotation with it."

Problem with the practical, logical, truthful and the common sense approach is that you leave out the fantasy element, and this is playing out that fantasy. For that reason as long as all involved are comfortable with said tattoo in such fantasy play then crack on we'd say. As for covering it up in everyday life isn't that what the majority of us swingers do, cover up our swinging life, keeping it separate from our everyday life, we see no difference here.

"At bmfc nights (blackmanfanclub) loadssss of women have it..

It isn't offensive either. . The guys saying it is aren't into the scene ...xx"

You kind of condradict yourself. You say you wouldn't have this tattoo yourself for the sake of future partners, but then say it isn't offensive.

So the guys attending bmfc don't seem bothered and that's interesting. Though if they are attending and sexually charged it's hardly an occasion to seriously gauge a view when no doubt brain has moved to dick

For us, Sir does think it is offensive. For me, I'm more neutral and more likely to be put off by a tattoo - me not being the worlds biggest tattoo fan, I think it would look daft and put in the wrong place could leave you open to being questioned. It such a random image, most folk are sure to think it represents something, which it does. Not classy at all.

Its crass. Not something I particularly care about tbh, thats really for its owner to worry about.

I would gauge some opinions that matter OP. Asking this forum is a dud as its full of "anti-PC" socially obtuse jackasses.

You kind of condradict yourself. You say you wouldn't have this tattoo yourself for the sake of future partners, but then say it isn't offensive.

So the guys attending bmfc don't seem bothered and that's interesting. Though if they are attending and sexually charged it's hardly an occasion to seriously gauge a view when no doubt brain has moved to dick

For us, Sir does think it is offensive. For me, I'm more neutral and more likely to be put off by a tattoo - me not being the worlds biggest tattoo fan, I think it would look daft and put in the wrong place could leave you open to being questioned. It such a random image, most folk are sure to think it represents something, which it does. Not classy at all. "

Not contradictory at all I don't believe . Me not having it as a tattoo isn't because I believe it is offensive . More so because for me fab isn't real life ...it is fantasy play .when I am older. .married ..maybe with someone who had no idea I was on a swing site ..I wouldn't want a permanent stamp. What if he was white? And i have a tattoo stating I'm queen if black guys? That was more my sentiments .

I can see why it could be seen as crass also. The girl I seen at a club ... I also thought oh God that's on her forever .

My post was more t say if op wanted it then go for it

For us, Sir does think it is offensive. For me, I'm more neutral and more likely to be put off by a tattoo - me not being the worlds biggest tattoo fan, I think it would look daft and put in the wrong place could leave you open to being questioned. It such a random image, most folk are sure to think it represents something, which it does. Not classy at all.

Not contradictory at all I don't believe . Me not having it as a tattoo isn't because I believe it is offensive . More so because for me fab isn't real life ...it is fantasy play .when I am older. .married ..maybe with someone who had no idea I was on a swing site ..I wouldn't want a permanent stamp. What if he was white? And i have a tattoo stating I'm queen if black guys? That was more my sentiments .

I can see why it could be seen as crass also. The girl I seen at a club ... I also thought oh God that's on her forever .

My post was more t say if op wanted it then go for it "

Surely you'd want a life partner to know the real you? Sorry I'm not trying to antagonise you, just interested, not having a go!!

Surely you'd want a life partner to know the real you? Sorry I'm not trying to antagonise you, just interested, not having a go!! "

A lot of clowns here genuinely want to have their cake and eat it too. Just as bad as those married men who use the "fabswingers is a fantasy site" as an excuse to cheat on their partners.

I remember Amy Winehouse saying that she was only into black men until she met the white guy she married. People change, a lot of people have tattoos they regret, people who love them look past the tattoo.

Why is there a double standard on Fab?

Are people telling me that the people who say 'white guys only' become soul mates first before having sex?

I doubt that anyone really knows the people they have sex with. that includes husbands and wives. May be there is a parallel fab universe where people fully like and know each other before banging and I am in a different universe.

People do dumbshit but I look at where the person comes from in their intentions.

With the rise in this country and USA of people saying openly racist remarks and then being upset when they are called racist or trying to claim 'honest' debate is being stifled by political correctness. This tattoo pales into insignificance.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Ok, I'm coming from a standpoint of not understanding interracial play at all - I sleep with guys and gals and the skin colour doesn't really play a part in my decision of who to bed or be bedded by.

So from that standpoint, I'm a bit confused as to why you'd want one that pointed you out as the 'queen' of a particular skin tone's cock.

But, just because I don't understand a scene, doesn't mean that it's wrong. It's just not for me. I'm a little disturbed by the historical connotations raised in this thread, but as Ozzz said, in the current geopolitical context it's a tad small fry, especially as you don't seem to have a superiority complex to go with it.

You seem like a nice enough person, and that you came on here to test the water before getting one shows you to be.

Just get whatever you are comfortable getting

I hate that you've come here with a question and been basically told you'd be a racist if you get that tattoo when in actual fact, as a part of the Interracial scene QoS for a woman and JoS for a gay man is a well known and accepted term for it.

If you're into that scene and are willing to have it painted on your skin for the rest of your life, then i say go for it and don't worry about offending a white male who wants to be offended for the rest of the world thats nothing to do around him.

If you were to get this tattoo, even if it was in an open area of your body that the public can see, say when you went the the pools or something, then only the people that know about the meaning behind it will understand (obviously). With the nature of the tattoo as well you can always play it off to people that ask that you're just a big fan of card games and thats your favourite card

Don't worry about what people say, if you think its a hot idea and you're willing to get it in a permanent inking then crack on and have your fun, I have seen plenty on here anyway

There are some bad things in black culture e.g. the anti-gay sentiments, the misogyny in rap (though no worse than rock, I respect the Rolling Stones but whenever I hear 'Brown Sugar' I think WTF).

But black slang, and 'bigging up' is always taken the wrong way. From the use of 'bad' to mean 'good', 'mad skills' Murder' in lyrics and sexual bragging 'I'm going to make you sweat' 'beat that puss up' 'kill you with my sexual ability' (not forgetting that orgasm in past times was known as the little death). A lot is tongue in cheek or a case of nothing succeeds more than excess (hence the car, the clothes the jewelry).

That being said I was at an interacial party where a greedy girl situation was going on. The white woman at the centre of the activity had clearly watched too much interracial porn of the wrong kind when her mouth was free screamed 'Give me that N'r dick'.

I was the only one that walked out of the room. That being said I was not at the time involved. I suspect those close up to the tattoo will not care one bit.

Awkward moment when ive just realised In of my tattoos is the queen of spades

-mr

"

That being said I was at an interacial party where a greedy girl situation was going on. The white woman at the centre of the activity had clearly watched too much interracial porn of the wrong kind when her mouth was free screamed 'Give me that N'r dick'.

"

One thing that saddens me about singing in general is the amount of black men who will embarrass themselves or possess little to no dignity merely to get some easy sex from a white woman.

Surely you'd want a life partner to know the real you? Sorry I'm not trying to antagonise you, just interested, not having a go!!

A lot of clowns here genuinely want to have their cake and eat it too. Just as bad as those married men who use the "fabswingers is a fantasy site" as an excuse to cheat on their partners. "

No idea what point your trying to make here I'm afraid ..

Surely you'd want a life partner to know the real you? Sorry I'm not trying to antagonise you, just interested, not having a go!! "

Oh my life partner will know the real me ..... I just would choose not to display a tattoo that may embarrass him ...

West Midlands

"

One thing that saddens me about singing in general is the amount of black men who will embarrass themselves or possess little to no dignity merely to get some easy sex from a white woman."

Wait till you hear Alexandra O'Neill sing the Birdie Song, it was embarrassing but he got some v easy sex

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

One thing that saddens me about singing in general is the amount of black men who will embarrass themselves or possess little to no dignity merely to get some easy sex from a white woman.

--------------------------

Wait till you hear Alexandra O'Neill sing the Birdie Song, it was embarrassing but he got some v easy sex "

()

Cal

By *r tool 77Man  over a year ago

Derby

Fuck me it's just a piece of ink fuck what other people think or say it's your body and not there's and well if you like it then that is problem solved and I hate it when people oh am heavily inked when then have about ten. Haha just do it if you want it full stop

Near Edinburgh..

Fuck me.. Think im gonna get a Unicorn dancing in Pampas Grass Tattoo on my Ass now..

Make that a black unicorn..

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

I would say,think carefully about it.

Then if you still want to do it, have the symbol discreatly placed as part of a bigger tattoo.

Some people say the ying/yang sign also represents interracial sex, so could be a more discreet tattoo...

West Midlands

"

Some people say the ying/yang sign also represents interracial sex, so could be a more discreet tattoo..."

Pity the poor girl who's displaying this tattoo innocently when she's approached by the male protagonists from BMFC

I personally would suggest an anklet or necklace with a pendant that way it's visible when you want it to be and removable.

Presumably your partners are aware that you like black guys by the time they get below the knicker line but as far as being offensive; not at all for me and the friends I've discussed it with,

it's a fairly established symbol and I've dated a girl with one tattooed on her forearm.

I think most people would not understand its context. However if they did they would probably find it crass and perhaps just a little offensive, the symbol itself has racial undertones which people both black or white may have issues with, it could also be seen as an open invite for black men to have sex with you, or to regard you as a slut. Not sure if that is what you particularly want to be viewed as ?

". Not classy at all. "

I think that hits the nail on the head.

West Midlands

"I personally would suggest an anklet or necklace with a pendant that way it's visible when you want it to be and removable.

Presumably your partners are aware that you like black guys by the time they get below the knicker line but as far as being offensive; not at all for me and the friends I've discussed it with,

it's a fairly established symbol and I've dated a girl with one tattooed on her forearm."

Please forgive any patronising tone, but it may be a generational thing.

In the 60's/70's the word spade was an extremely offensive reference to black folks, on a par with the dreaded 'N' word.

In fairness I've not heard it used negatively for many years but it still does resonate harshly in my head.

West Midlands

"Fuck me it's just a piece of ink fuck what other people think or say it's your body and not there's and well if you like it then that is problem solved and I hate it when people oh am heavily inked when then have about ten. Haha just do it if you want it full stop"

Imagine the consternation if black women into white men had an image of Jacob's Cream Crackers tattooed on their arse!

By *r tool 77Man  over a year ago

Derby

Does it also work with hand digging tools as there are two types and yes they are different so if then were all fucked and the world is going to end

"Fuck me it's just a piece of ink fuck what other people think or say it's your body and not there's and well if you like it then that is problem solved and I hate it when people oh am heavily inked when then have about ten. Haha just do it if you want it full stop

Imagine the consternation if black women into white men had an image of Jacob's Cream Crackers tattooed on their arse! "

I'd laugh about it tbh

West Midlands

"Fuck me it's just a piece of ink fuck what other people think or say it's your body and not there's and well if you like it then that is problem solved and I hate it when people oh am heavily inked when then have about ten. Haha just do it if you want it full stop

Imagine the consternation if black women into white men had an image of Jacob's Cream Crackers tattooed on their arse!

I'd laugh about it tbh "

As would I fella

But I wouldn't recommend it as a permanent branding to black women who fancy white guys because inadvertently it may well alienate casual observers or some of those lovely white guys who are socially aware and understand it's offensive potential

I've seen a lot of QoS tattoos and in my opinion I haven't seen a decent one so far. I think they all look tacky and the designs are rather poor.

I just have questions going through my head wonder if you really want to show your lust towards black guys?

Do you have a tattoo dedicated your partner?

I've seen a lot of women with no other tattoos other than a QoS tattoo. So your partner doesn't get one but a random black guy you may or may not end up fucking 'gets' a tattoo?!?

Just my thoughts, take them with a pinch of salt.

Be good to each other!

Maybe incorporate it with some other stuff?....

Essex.

What about the term Oreo?

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 22:40:52]

"Maybe incorporate it with some other stuff?....

"

"

how about getting a swastika, a bulldog draped in a Union Jack and a picture of Donald Trump?

By getting that little lot along with a Queen of spades tattoo should quite clearly show to any prospective partner that you deem anyone other than a white western european to be nothing more than something exotic to be exploited for your outdated "Kink".

If you can't see that such a tattoo is racist and of exceptionally poor taste then I might have to come to the conclusion that you often read the Daily Mail and quite possibly voted for UKIP.

"

how about getting a swastika, a bulldog draped in a Union Jack and a picture of Donald Trump?

By getting that little lot along with a Queen of spades tattoo should quite clearly show to any prospective partner that you deem anyone other than a white western european to be nothing more than something exotic to be exploited for your outdated "Kink".

If you can't see that such a tattoo is racist and of exceptionally poor taste then I might have to come to the conclusion that you often read the Daily Mail and quite possibly voted for UKIP.

"

Wow!!!! Haha you've guessed all that about one person posting in a forum???

Hahahaha too funny!! Too fucking funny. What a dinny

Sorry if you find such a view to be funny but I just fund anyone who has a predetermined conception of somebody made by something as insignificant as skin colour of their skin, to be nothing more than a racist, even if themselves are not aware of what they are projecting.

I've heard well spoken white women using fake Jamaican Patois accents when talking to young "urban black males in clubs.... such behaviour is highly offensive and belittling, to both parties.

People are people first and foremost, don't see them as a colour or a dated stereotype.

"

"

I think that was quite an unwarranted attack on a lady who made one comment that I took to be fairly impartial and offering advice to those that think this tattoo is acceptable.

I honestly thought it meant Question of Sport

I've just been doing ISO 9001 and thought you were putting a Quality of Service guarantee on it.

"Sorry if you find such a view to be funny but I just fund anyone who has a predetermined conception of somebody made by something as insignificant as skin colour of their skin, to be nothing more than a racist, even if themselves are not aware of what they are projecting.

I've heard well spoken white women using fake Jamaican Patois accents when talking to young "urban black males in clubs.... such behaviour is highly offensive and belittling, to both parties.

People are people first and foremost, don't see them as a colour or a dated stereotype."

I think you're over thinking it mate

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"I honestly thought it meant Question of Sport "

I thought it was Queen of the South

"Sorry if you find such a view to be funny but I just fund anyone who has a predetermined conception of somebody made by something as insignificant as skin colour of their skin, to be nothing more than a racist, even if themselves are not aware of what they are projecting.

People are people first and foremost, don't see them as a colour or a dated stereotype.

I think you're over thinking it mate "

What about all the black single males here who have the term BBC or black in their username? Are they not advertising their colour in order to get a hotwife? Or the elusive single white female ( or black, or Asian) to want to meet them because interracial fucking is hot and kinky?

I'm sure no coloured guy here needs you to stick up for them...so hurry a long, enjoy your weekend and keep out of something that is non of your business

"

I think that was quite an unwarranted attack on a lady who made one comment that I took to be fairly impartial and offering advice to those that think this tattoo is acceptable. "

It's an attack on me???? I didn't even realise that!!

No op. I don't read the Daily Fail ( haven't read a paper in perhaps 14 yrs) and I voted Labour. For the many, not the few

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

On balance we would not recommend getting one. Socially acceptable symbols change with time. So I would caution that whilst it maybe the fashion on certain fetish nights now. What if in 5 to 10 years those with the same fetish regard it as offensive.

I honestly had no idea the spade term was historically an insult, but knowing this now again I'd aire on the side of caution or stick to temp tattoos.

If your dead set on getting one why not go a little different and get a clubs tattoo, it's black but does not have the historically offensive term attached.

Whilst it's not a fetish for us we do enjoy interracial porn, I think the draw was always around the contrast, so it works with any mix of skin tones. Not about superiority.

Just get it, then when you're bored of it, or you're ashamed of it.

Get it covered up with another tattoo

"Just get it, then when you're bored of it, or you're ashamed of it.

Get it covered up with another tattoo "

Tattoo fixers is awesome

Get it covered up with another tattoo

Tattoo fixers is awesome "

Exactly.

Get it covered up with another tattoo "

this.

Or has I said incorporate it with other stuff. Like maybe the sign for the KKK....little man in a white hood should do it

" Like maybe the sign for the KKK....little man in a white hood should do it "

I'd just think what a shit tattoo of Casper the ghost

" Like maybe the sign for the KKK....little man in a white hood should do it

I'd just think what a shit tattoo of Casper the ghost "

I think I saw that on tattoo fixers too

But my absolute favourite was the guy with the enormous cock tattoo running down his upper leg nearly to his knee. I do a little demo of this sometimes and turn it into a beautiful butterly

Sorry what was the thread about again

"The people who don't like it are the people who aren't into it. Are you bothered about offending people you don't want to fuck? "

Very true

OP,

Why don't you just get

" I BBC"

This way people in the scene will know, and people not, will think you're a huge television fan and not a racist slur in sight!

"OP,

Why don't you just get

" I BBC"

This way people in the scene will know, and people not, will think you're a huge television fan and not a racist slur in sight! "

Finally, the voice of reason. A classily written 'I love black penis' in a font of your choice (helvetica might be nice) right above your vagina would take away the need for the 'spade' connotation. Problem solved!

Could probably pop an arrow at the end too, in order to show your preferred direction of travel. A super talking point round the pool in Benidorm in coming years.

By *ilk_TrayMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I'm sure no coloured guy here needs you to stick up for them...so hurry a long, enjoy your weekend and keep out of something that is non of your business "

"Coloured guy"?

That's not a term I would like to be called by.

Stokeish...

"I'm sure no coloured guy here needs you to stick up for them...so hurry a long, enjoy your weekend and keep out of something that is non of your business

"Coloured guy"?

That's not a term I would like to be called by. "

I'm amazed to hear anyone use that post 1970! I'd certainly be offended if I heard someone call one of my family members (who are a range of ethnicities) "coloured"!

"I'm sure no coloured guy here needs you to stick up for them...so hurry a long, enjoy your weekend and keep out of something that is non of your business

"Coloured guy"?

That's not a term I would like to be called by. "

Sorry! Certainly didn't mean it in the way it's come across. Big apologies Silk! You know I appreciate men, any man for that matter

"Coloured guy"?

That's not a term I would like to be called by.

I'm amazed to hear anyone use that post 1970! I'd certainly be offended if I heard someone call one of my family members (who are a range of ethnicities) "coloured"! "

Jeez! It's a good job I'm not bothered what you think then hey!

Changing the tattoo means that it doesn't have the same impact, it's a well know and well loved tattoo. Being a veteran of many interracially themed nights I can say that the guys love the tattoo and I've never seen anyone react badly to it.

Yes it's a slightly outdated concept by today's terms and the PC brigade would have a field day with the unfortunate 'spade' background, but these people are obviously not racist and the guys know this and see it as a potential green light in many sexual scenarios.

It's a shame that we would over think something to such an extent that people would refrain from having a kinky tattoo because they are worried about offending people due to political correctness and is a sad reflection of today's society. Go get inked girl!

West Midlands

"

Yes it's a slightly outdated concept by today's terms and the PC brigade would have a field day with the unfortunate 'spade' background.

It's a shame that we would over think something to such an extent that people would refrain from having a kinky tattoo because they are worried about offending people due to political correctness and is a sad reflection of today's society. Go get inked girl! "

Political correctness? Apparently it appears now appears to be politically correct to be politically incorrect.

Believe me, the term 'spade' has extremely negative historical and contemporary connotations, personally Ive been on the receiving end of it and condemning its detractors to mere political correctness pays a disservice to people who suffered at the hands of racists.

Undoubtedly this isn't the OP's intent but perpetuating its use in a racial context isn't helpful in my opinion.

Stokeish...

"

Yes it's a slightly outdated concept by today's terms and the PC brigade would have a field day with the unfortunate 'spade' background.

It's a shame that we would over think something to such an extent that people would refrain from having a kinky tattoo because they are worried about offending people due to political correctness and is a sad reflection of today's society. Go get inked girl!

Political correctness? Apparently it appears now appears to be politically correct to be politically incorrect.

Believe me, the term 'spade' has extremely negative historical and contemporary connotations, personally Ive been on the receiving end of it and condemning its detractors to mere political correctness pays a disservice to people who suffered at the hands of racists.

Undoubtedly this isn't the OP's intent but perpetuating its use in a racial context isn't helpful in my opinion.

"

especially as it's a term more commonly used in the US in the past, and look at what's happening there now....

"

What about all the black single males here who have the term BBC or black in their username? Are they not advertising their colour in order to get a hotwife? Or the elusive single white female ( or black, or Asian) to want to meet them because interracial fucking is hot and kinky?

"

Anyone accepting the term BBC is willing to put their skin colour or race before their worth as a decent person. that is reinforcing a racial stereotype and playing into a culture where people are categorized.

but as we all know that 'a standing prick has no conscience', your average ethnic stud will forgo any racial bigotry if it's likely to get in the way of a fuck.

Sadly if you are still finding interracial sex to be kinky or taboo then you need to stop living in the past....it's been over fifty years since the first televised interracial kiss.

"

Anyone accepting the term BBC is willing to put their skin colour or race before their worth as a decent person. that is reinforcing a racial stereotype and playing into a culture where people are categorized.

but as we all know that 'a standing prick has no conscience', your average ethnic stud will forgo any racial bigotry if it's likely to get in the way of a fuck.

Sadly if you are still finding interracial sex to be kinky or taboo then you need to stop living in the past....it's been over fifty years since the first televised interracial kiss."

Each to their own. We don't like or use the BBC term. If other guys want to trade on it that's entirely up to them. What gets me though, are the people that message us using the term. It's a bit like assuming every big women ready accepts the term BBW.

Well what I can say is...

Everyday is a learning day even on fab...

I never knew this symbol meant anything but from being a symbol in a pack of cards ....

I personally wouldn't have a tattoo that had a meaning beind the colour of someone's skin :-/

We use the term quite openly on our profile and not once has anyone messaged us to tell us we're racist. All the guys we met when hosting our BBC nights loved the temporary tat Ginger was wearing. Saying that we did have to report and block someone who was offensive because of our preference.

Essex.

In the interests of science, I will get some temporary QoS tattoos for Frisky to wear at the BMFC party we attend...

I will note if it is popular or not...

"In the interests of science, I will get some temporary QoS tattoos for Frisky to wear at the BMFC party we attend...

I will note if it is popular or not..."

Great idea

I thought Quantum of Solace!!

Maybe a Daniel Craig fan?? Lol

Just out of interest. Why would a white couple want this. A bit disrectful to the husband If you ask me.

I'll probably get shot down for this but would the wife be married to a black guy if she loves them that much?

"Just out of interest. Why would a white couple want this. A bit disrectful to the husband If you ask me.

I'll probably get shot down for this but would the wife be married to a black guy if she loves them that much?

"

It's a fair question but in these situations is rooted in cuckoldry. Often the people the wife would like to fuck don't make great long term partners where as she knows her husband loves her that much to 'turn a blind eye's to allow her to fulfill her sexual fantasies although most occasions it's 1 they share.

"Just out of interest. Why would a white couple want this. A bit disrectful to the husband If you ask me.

It's a fair question but in these situations is rooted in cuckoldry. Often the people the wife would like to fuck don't make great long term partners where as she knows her husband loves her that much to 'turn a blind eye's to allow her to fulfill her sexual fantasies although most occasions it's 1 they share."

Thank you for the reply. I was waiting to be called jealous or racist lol

It's a fair question but in these situations is rooted in cuckoldry. Often the people the wife would like to fuck don't make great long term partners where as she knows her husband loves her that much to 'turn a blind eye's to allow her to fulfill her sexual fantasies although most occasions it's 1 they share.

Thank you for the reply. I was waiting to be called jealous or racist lol "

Why do people assume cuckolding is about the wife wanting more sexual or different sexual partners? Usually in my experience it's the cuck that is the main antagonist and he receives more sexual satisfaction than the others.

In relation to the BBC convo, why do people seem so bothered about the term BBC and not BWC? Surely the issue with these terms is more that someone is describing themselves as a cock and not the colour of said cock? Personally I know plenty of friends who use both terms and they do it to get themselves pussy, and u know what? It works.

So fair play to them, as that's the reason why most guys are on here and we can argue the PC debate all day while they are getting laid, I know who which I would rather be doing.

Why do people assume cuckolding is about the wife wanting more sexual or different sexual partners? Usually in my experience it's the cuck that is the main antagonist and he receives more sexual satisfaction than the others.

In relation to the BBC convo, why do people seem so bothered about the term BBC and not BWC? Surely the issue with these terms is more that someone is describing themselves as a cock and not the colour of said cock? Personally I know plenty of friends who use both terms and they do it to get themselves pussy, and u know what? It works.

So fair play to them, as that's the reason why most guys are on here and we can argue the PC debate all day while they are getting laid, I know who which I would rather be doing. "

Think you'll find its the wife who gets more sexual satisfaction although yes from not just ourselves but other cuckold couples it is the cuck who is main protagonist

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

So fair play to them, as that's the reason why most guys are on here and we can argue the PC debate all day while they are getting laid, I know who which I would rather be doing. "

Well said.

So guys rule fab. That's a new one. I thought it was a women's world

Racist yes.

CURRENTLY acceptable in the swinging world yes.

Acceptable to call a black man a spade anywhere else? No.

Much of the black community still use the N word... and just because some black men think it's acceptable doesn't make it so

We've seen how outdated phrases come back to bite people. I'd venture this will eventually become unacceptable in the swinging world too.

yumsville

Does anybody want an update on whether the OP getting this on her pussy at all? She hasn't commented in something near 10 weeks but I personally would seen as she's got a fuck tonne of opinion to got on now.

"Does anybody want an update on whether the OP getting this on her pussy at all? She hasn't commented in something near 10 weeks but I personally would seen as she's got a fuck tonne of opinion to got on now. "

Agreed, would be interesting to see if she paid any attention to us and if so who

By *attooedman11Man  over a year ago

glasgow

So much negativity in these forums ad say get it as it is hot and horny

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"Does anybody want an update on whether the OP getting this on her pussy at all? She hasn't commented in something near 10 weeks but I personally would seen as she's got a fuck tonne of opinion to got on now. "

She only post this 2 weeks ago

By *eardedSilverFoxMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"I would say,think carefully about it.

Then if you still want to do it, have the symbol discreatly placed as part of a bigger tattoo.

Some people say the ying/yang sign also represents interracial sex, so could be a more discreet tattoo..."

That's a good idea

Essex.

"In the interests of science, I will get some temporary QoS tattoos for Frisky to wear at the BMFC party we attend...

I will note if it is popular or not..."

Temporary tattoos ordered, just got to wait until our next night out now.

Unfortunately it won't be until October as Frisky is getting her first/only tattoo next week...

No it's not a QoS...lol

Old Hill

Hi All,

Peeps want a update? Sorry, can't say the mixed reaction has helped me!

Might be wrong but split seems to be divided by women and black guys being supporting but with quite a few white guys being unhappy due to the racist undertones (which I understand). I had a lot of supporting messages which sort of suggests not everyone is comfortable with openly saying its okay?

Don't want something that is going to bite me later or suddenly become grossly unacceptable on the scene.

I am more convinced to stick with temporary tattoos for play and see if my bravery/stupidity leads me to have a permanent one in the future. I did think about putting it into a larger design.

Thanks everyone...

S x

P.S. To set the record straight I/we vote lib dem and read the guardian, also I fancy black guys and have done since I remember. By default I therefore quite like their cocks (BBC or otherwise). We are still allowed a choice right?

Essex.

We have noticed on Fab, twitter etc and in real life, as a rule things like bbc and QoS racially offends far more white people than it does black people.

We personally don't use the term bbc, yes Frisky prefers black guys and yes she likes them to be bigger rather than smaller.

However personality comes before cock size.

The thing to remember is that on here and at parties you are competing for attention, so bbc is a selling point, it's short for black man with large cock but that's a bit long to be typing out.

Likewise a QoS tattoo/jewellery say that a lady likes black guys, it's a talking point, again advertising.

Every one on here is using other people, in the nicest possible way.

Guys want sex, women want sex and most people have a certain taste in playmates and will look for those people.

Sometimes if you are what someone is looking for but they are not what you are looking for, they will be offended when you tell them that.

Through out this thread I have seen plenty of people state that most of this group or that group of people do/do not find it offensive. I just got to ask, where's the research?

It is disingenuous to try to pass your personal opinion/experience off as objective fact.

Is the source of this "kink" from an outdated and racist place - yes. Are there other kinks just as outdated - yes. You it is all a matter of asking yourself what you really want and [the million dollar question] why?

I don't think you need a tattoo to state your 'love' of something, I think attending a bmfc or the like is a clear declaration onto itself.

"Through out this thread I have seen plenty of people state that most of this group or that group of people do/do not find it offensive. I just got to ask, where's the research?

It is disingenuous to try to pass your personal opinion/experience off as objective fact.

Is the source of this "kink" from an outdated and racist place - yes. Are there other kinks just as outdated - yes. You it is all a matter of asking yourself what you really want and [the million dollar question] why?

I don't think you need a tattoo to state your 'love' of something, I think attending a bmfc or the like is a clear declaration onto itself."

Agree and Sir certainly isn't in the demographic of "White offended male" nor the only black guy in thread to reply negatively.

As you say, attendance at a Bmfc is testimony enough to liking black men. The theory that black guys are not offended based on the attendees at that event though, is ever so slightly flawed.

Love to see the reactions in vanilla life in a highly populated black part of the country, where I suspect the reactions may not be so favourable.

And I'm still not a tattoo fan

Essex.

"

Love to see the reactions in vanilla life in a highly populated black part of the country, where I suspect the reactions may not be so favourable.

And I'm still not a tattoo fan "

I agree with what you have said above but a QoS would then be out of context.

In the same way a black guy wouldn't introduce himself as a bbc, many bdsm fans wouldn't wear leather in public.

Another site we belong to, is for interracial sex and QoS is welcomed on there.

Infact they used to have a QoS of the month...

someone not in the know might think you like a certain heavy metal tune

"

And I'm still not a tattoo fan

I agree with what you have said above but a QoS would then be out of context.

In the same way a black guy wouldn't introduce himself as a bbc, many bdsm fans wouldn't wear leather in public.

Another site we belong to, is for interracial sex and QoS is welcomed on there.

Infact they used to have a QoS of the month...

"

Yeah that's a fair comment

"Hi All,

Might be wrong but split seems to be divided by women and black guys being supporting but with quite a few white guys being unhappy due to the racist undertones (which I understand). I had a lot of supporting messages which sort of suggests not everyone is comfortable with openly saying its okay?

Don't want something that is going to bite me later or suddenly become grossly unacceptable on the scene.

I am more convinced to stick with temporary tattoos for play and see if my bravery/stupidity leads me to have a permanent one in the future. I did think about putting it into a larger design.

Thanks everyone...

S x

P.S. To set the record straight I/we vote lib dem and read the guardian, also I fancy black guys and have done since I remember. By default I therefore quite like their cocks (BBC or otherwise). We are still allowed a choice right?

"

No, no you're not. According to fab and the forums and the do gooders....

I don't see what the problem is. If you want it, get it and then inbox me a pic

I have met some wonderful woman with the tattoo I am not offended at all it's signals to me that you are wanting to meet black/mixed race guys and if you do get it done drop me s line would love to see it OP

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

I don't see what the problem is. If you want it, get it and then inbox me a pic "

It is not a question of people being 'do gooders'. OP asked a question and people replied. Some framed their response in a historical and social context rather than just giving an opinion. At the end of the day the decision is OPs.

Essex.

Frisky suggested a glow in the dark tattoo, they only show up under uv...

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

It is not a question of people being 'do gooders'. OP asked a question and people replied. Some framed their response in a historical and social context rather than just giving an opinion. At the end of the day the decision is OPs."

She seems like one of those idiots who thinks she speaks for black men because she opens her legs for some. See that beligerant attitude from a lot of past it types on here. Beyond fucking irritating. Types who think I would not slap the shit out of them for using the n-word in bed

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

It is not a question of people being 'do gooders'. OP asked a question and people replied. Some framed their response in a historical and social context rather than just giving an opinion. At the end of the day the decision is OPs.

She seems like one of those idiots who thinks she speaks for black men because she opens her legs for some. See that beligerant attitude from a lot of past it types on here. Beyond fucking irritating. Types who think I would not slap the shit out of them for using the n-word in bed "

Slap the shit out of. Please say you're joking

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

She seems like one of those idiots who thinks she speaks for black men because she opens her legs for some. See that beligerant attitude from a lot of past it types on here. Beyond fucking irritating. Types who think I would not slap the shit out of them for using the n-word in bed "

Thing is, and let's be honest about this, the whole BBC Fetish is about historically racist attitudes.

For very many years it was seen as very wrong in European and European based societies for a white woman to have sex with a black man. In certain societies it was in fact illegal and in the US Deep South the man would be lynched and the woman ostracised.

The reason for this belief was essentially to maintain white superiority over blacks coupled with a wide paranoid of a black man's allegedly uncontrollable sexuality (which derived from racist notions of black men being animalistic).

Breaking taboos is always exciting and you only have to look at interracial porn to see that the excitement relies on those old taboos.

That's not to say there is anything wrong having a fetish based on racist assumptions. We like playing in a manner based on sexist assumptions about female submission. . However it's always best to understand what you are up to.

yumsville

"I have met some wonderful woman with the tattoo I am not offended at all it's signals to me that you are wanting to meet black/mixed race guys and if you do get it done drop me s line would love to see it OP"

You honestly think this is anything more than a look at me/message me thread?

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

She seems like one of those idiots who thinks she speaks for black men because she opens her legs for some. See that beligerant attitude from a lot of past it types on here. Beyond fucking irritating. Types who think I would not slap the shit out of them for using the n-word in bed

Thing is, and let's be honest about this, the whole BBC Fetish is about historically racist attitudes.

For very many years it was seen as very wrong in European and European based societies for a white woman to have sex with a black man. In certain societies it was in fact illegal and in the US Deep South the man would be lynched and the woman ostracised.

The reason for this belief was essentially to maintain white superiority over blacks coupled with a wide paranoid of a black man's allegedly uncontrollable sexuality (which derived from racist notions of black men being animalistic).

Breaking taboos is always exciting and you only have to look at interracial porn to see that the excitement relies on those old taboos.

That's not to say there is anything wrong having a fetish based on racist assumptions. We like playing in a manner based on sexist assumptions about female submission. . However it's always best to understand what you are up to. "

In the nicest way I would disagree with you ... partially. I agree that some people attend because of a fetishistic attitude to black men. This is primarily amongst some couples, but most people and couples do not have that attitude. As OP said earlier on the thread she is sexually attracted to black men but loves her husband. I see this no different to any other swinging couple that likes an additional male to join them. Most couples want white males, some want young men, some want muscled men. Very few don't have some preference.

I got flamed for saying this in another thread but here goes. For a long time in the mainstream of society black men were not seen as attractive or desirable as men. White women who were attracted to black men had to go certain dance clubs to meet black men. Even then they could not take them to meet their patents or mix socially outside the club. Don't forget some black women were not keen on white women with black men.

I have met a number of white women who would have loved to have gone out with a black guy they knew as a friend when they were younger but the social stigma would have been too much. Now they are older, independent and society has changed a little they have discovered a preference for black men in general. However that is not any black man but those to whom they are attracted. Once again I cite the film 'Jungle Fever' it is sometimes society's preconceptions about attraction that get in the way. In which case the women are doing no more than any white woman at a swingers club does when deciding between any two men. They are exercising their preferences. Again I got stick for this but I have attended a number of interracial parties and I would say 80% is attraction to black men as men and not fetishistic.

I have met a number of women who have the tattoo or use BBC in their profile who would be mortified to think they were being rude or crass this is because other black men encourage them in this or are not bothered. Not every one is socially aware and people accept what people (who they think know better) tell them. (There is a similar issue with what some doms and subs in bdsm.)This is not due to mental deficiency but how the men behave and tell them and a lack of knowledge.

But as I say given that this is a swinging site where despite all the threads the reality is that there is not a lot of play for black men. Therefore I am not knocking anyone who wants to connect with black men. I say that as someone who does not knowingly play with people who have BBC in their profile and is not actively looking to play or swing.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Slap the shit out of. Please say you're joking "

Absolutely not. I know plenty of people here think its okay to be as disrespectful as possible, somehow thinking that a lack of physical violence somehow makes it acceptable. Its not. And there are plenty of people who think like I do. Good for them.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Absolutely not. I know plenty of people here think its okay to be as disrespectful as possible, somehow thinking that a lack of physical violence somehow makes it acceptable. Its not. And there are plenty of people who think like I do. Good for them. "

So you would slap a women or have it got it wrong

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

That's not to say there is anything wrong having a fetish based on racist assumptions. We like playing in a manner based on sexist assumptions about female submission. . However it's always best to understand what you are up to.

In the nicest way I would disagree with you ... partially. I agree that some people attend because of a fetishistic attitude to black men. This is primarily amongst some couples, but most people and couples do not have that attitude. As OP said earlier on the thread she is sexually attracted to black men but loves her husband. I see this no different to any other swinging couple that likes an additional male to join them. Most couples want white males, some want young men, some want muscled men. Very few don't have some preference.

I got flamed for saying this in another thread but here goes. For a long time in the mainstream of society black men were not seen as attractive or desirable as men. White women who were attracted to black men had to go certain dance clubs to meet black men. Even then they could not take them to meet their patents or mix socially outside the club. Don't forget some black women were not keen on white women with black men.

I have met a number of white women who would have loved to have gone out with a black guy they knew as a friend when they were younger but the social stigma would have been too much. Now they are older, independent and society has changed a little they have discovered a preference for black men in general. However that is not any black man but those to whom they are attracted. Once again I cite the film 'Jungle Fever' it is sometimes society's preconceptions about attraction that get in the way. In which case the women are doing no more than any white woman at a swingers club does when deciding between any two men. They are exercising their preferences. Again I got stick for this but I have attended a number of interracial parties and I would say 80% is attraction to black men as men and not fetishistic.

I have met a number of women who have the tattoo or use BBC in their profile who would be mortified to think they were being rude or crass this is because other black men encourage them in this or are not bothered. Not every one is socially aware and people accept what people (who they think know better) tell them. (There is a similar issue with what some doms and subs in bdsm.)This is not due to mental deficiency but how the men behave and tell them and a lack of knowledge.

But as I say given that this is a swinging site where despite all the threads the reality is that there is not a lot of play for black men. Therefore I am not knocking anyone who wants to connect with black men. I say that as someone who does not knowingly play with people who have BBC in their profile and is not actively looking to play or swing.

"

Indeed. Issue is, interesting enough, I tend to the find the more organic experiences I have with non-black women tend to be outside of Fab. This site seems to be nothing but a den of weirdos with fetishes and thus let those fetishes infect the way they interact with men of other races. Unsurprisingly, its the obnoxious "I have a right to say obnoxious racially insensitive things because I am a black cock whore!!!" types who tend to exhibit some of the worst aspects of said fetishism. Lucky enough though, you actually tend to find those online spouting nonsense rather than on the scene.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Absolutely not. I know plenty of people here think its okay to be as disrespectful as possible, somehow thinking that a lack of physical violence somehow makes it acceptable. Its not. And there are plenty of people who think like I do. Good for them.

So you would slap a women or have it got it wrong "

Eugh. I already have a feeling I am talking to one of these "women are all delicate angels who can do no wrong" types. I could have a debate. But I will gladly pass.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Eugh. I already have a feeling I am talking to one of these "women are all delicate angels who can do no wrong" types. I could have a debate. But I will gladly pass. "

Shocking tbh.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Eugh. I already have a feeling I am talking to one of these "women are all delicate angels who can do no wrong" types. I could have a debate. But I will gladly pass.

Shocking tbh. "

Agreed, so possible racism based on perspective and view point is unacceptable but beating women is ok? Sounds like someone deserves a slap back

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Shocking tbh.

Agreed, so possible racism based on perspective and view point is unacceptable but beating women is ok? Sounds like someone deserves a slap back"

Says it all if you hit women.

Slap back. All mouth behind a keyboard says it all

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Shocking tbh.

Agreed, so possible racism based on perspective and view point is unacceptable but beating women is ok? Sounds like someone deserves a slap back

Slap back. All mouth behind a keyboard says it all "

Racism should be unacceptable to all people and the same thing should apply to anyone who hits women. I kind see why the guy might think that way due to a woman using the N word but then that is part of the problem when people see skin colour as a kinky fetish rather than an attraction. Are there some women (and men) who just see these black guys as just a BBC animalistic stud before their mutual worth as a human being?

Racism of any kind can be a very heated subject and there has been many a time when I have been put off of playing with people due to their open bigotry or political views.

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Shocking tbh.

Slap back. All mouth behind a keyboard says it all

Racism should be unacceptable to all people and the same thing should apply to anyone who hits women. I kind see why the guy might think that way due to a woman using the N word but then that is part of the problem when people see skin colour as a kinky fetish rather than an attraction. Are there some women (and men) who just see these black guys as just a BBC animalistic stud before their mutual worth as a human being?

Racism of any kind can be a very heated subject and there has been many a time when I have been put off of playing with people due to their open bigotry or political views."

Yes there are women, couples and maybe guys purely objectifying black guys in the BBC kind of way. It's not something we accept.

Maybe if the "BBC" didn't sell themselves short (no pun intended) they'd command a lot more respect.

I don't think people are seeing it as a fetish purely attraction

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I see the PC brigade rears their ugly heads again OP

Don't let them sway your decisions on anything that THEY perceive as being racist, politically correct or as one person put it intellectual.

Good for you to choose what you want. and to be done by whom you want.

Doff my cap . . if I wore one !

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

It's your choice whether you have the permanent tattoo or not

Personally I wouldn't even wear the temporary ones,it's written all over my face I like blackmen but as not submissive not for me

First time I saw the symbol was from taboo noir party profile ,it is becoming an accepted symbol in the swinging scene for the more submissive lady,by some

There is still alot of controversy over the original meaning,so it's something you need to think about and understand when you make your decision

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Pathetic.

"

This is a place to explore FANTASY and INDIVIDUALITY... swinging itself is generally taboo, as is (get ready for a shocker!) In some cases, a white woman/man fucking a black man/woman....and if any white/black/purple person is offended by being stereotyped, so what? I'm bisexual, short (apparently) average build blah blah....should I call the police for being discriminated against on here?

People with opinions such as yours create more issue's than you solve!!

Peace out

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and you know what was scary... i was going to agree with the point superfreak was trying to make (in his own style) right up until the "slap the shit out of women" comment....

so when he was asked "was he kidding?" i was thinking please just say yes and apologise, but he meant what he meant

I have to admit i am no fan of the N word either.... I think the difference is i have actually walked out of meets if it has been used in the middle of it... no ifs or buts....

i do think the interesting thing about language and symbols is that a lot of them actually turn off the very people you are actually trying to attract.... and i think that is sometimes the people doing it don't understand!!!!

but i suppose it is conversations like this that open the door... its a two way issue, the people who use it, and the people that play up to the stereotypes...

"

This is a place to explore FANTASY and INDIVIDUALITY... swinging itself is generally taboo, as is (get ready for a shocker!) In some cases, a white woman/man fucking a black man/woman....and if any white/black/purple person is offended by being stereotyped, so what? I'm bisexual, short (apparently) average build blah blah....should I call the police for being discriminated against on here?

Peace out "

Swinging might be a taboo to you but I just see sex as a normality of everyday life much like how I embrace a cosmopolitan community to be part of normal everyday life.

I see people as people first and foremost, their skin colour, nationality or even sexuality has no influence on how I treat anyone as a person.

There is no difference is skin texture or any other ridiculous statement that people use to justify their personal preference for black cock.

The term and behavioral stereotypes that come from such labels should of been left in the 1970's with such wrongfully offensive television shows as Love Thy Neighbour or the Black and White Minstrel Show.

Move on people, it's 2017.... or perhaps you what to keep enforcing cultural stereotypes and keep turning a blind eye to how racial profiling or shaming is seemed as an acepected part of the swingering lifestyle.

"

Peace out

Swinging might be a taboo to you but I just see sex as a normality of everyday life much like how I embrace a cosmopolitan community to be part of normal everyday life.

I see people as people first and foremost, their skin colour, nationality or even sexuality has no influence on how I treat anyone as a person.

There is no difference is skin texture or any other ridiculous statement that people use to justify their personal preference for black cock.

The term and behavioral stereotypes that come from such labels should of been left in the 1970's with such wrongfully offensive television shows as Love Thy Neighbour or the Black and White Minstrel Show.

Move on people, it's 2017.... or perhaps you what to keep enforcing cultural stereotypes and keep turning a blind eye to how racial profiling or shaming is seemed as an acepected part of the swingering lifestyle."

Wow...how bizzare!!

Do all people look the same? Slim/big, tall/small, blue eyes/Brown eyes, rich/poor, office worker/tradesman, rock/pop...none of these have stereotypes though right...WRONG!! Get over yourself and go back to your stereotypical 2.4 lifestyle...or did she run away with a black man?

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Eugh. I already have a feeling I am talking to one of these "women are all delicate angels who can do no wrong" types. I could have a debate. But I will gladly pass. "

Says a lot about you bit then I figured that out about you a while back didn't I .....

Slapping a woman because you were offended? ??

I get offended often ... I don't think it's OK to start hitting people ... and I'm a woman ... a man hitting a woman ? Never OK

Ugh

Catthorpe

"Hi All,

Thanks everyone...

S x

Says a lot about you bit then I figured that out about you a while back didn't I .....

Slapping a woman because you were offended? ??

I get offended often ... I don't think it's OK to start hitting people ... and I'm a woman ... a man hitting a woman ? Never OK

Ugh

"

100% Agree

A truly despicable comment.

I don't think anyone has mentioned intent. Surely this is important. The QofS tattoo clearly means the wearer loves to be fucked by black men. Take away the historical context of the word spade, it gets the message across.

Some people want to take offence, sometimes on behalf of others. Why waste your energy? Feeling insulted is a choice. If someone called me a slut here, I'd assume they've read my profile. In real life, where i portray myself conservatively, I'd assume they'd want to insult me. Tough, sticks and stones etc.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"and you know what was scary... i was going to agree with the point superfreak was trying to make (in his own style) right up until the "slap the shit out of women" comment....

so when he was asked "was he kidding?" i was thinking please just say yes and apologise, but he meant what he meant

I have to admit i am no fan of the N word either.... I think the difference is i have actually walked out of meets if it has been used in the middle of it... no ifs or buts....

i do think the interesting thing about language and symbols is that a lot of them actually turn off the very people you are actually trying to attract.... and i think that is sometimes the people doing it don't understand!!!!

but i suppose it is conversations like this that open the door... its a two way issue, the people who use it, and the people that play up to the stereotypes..."

We all have personas on here. Superfreaks is the no bullshit, say it how it is, take no prisoners persona. Unfortunately the problem with personas is that you get wrapped up in them and overstep the mark. That's what he's done here.

Problem is that his persona means he can't back down from his massively ill judged remark.

As you say the ironic thing is that he could have made exactly the same point by saying he would immediately show the door to someone who used the word with him and we would have all been nodding in agreement. "slapping people around" if someone racially insults you is never going to look good.

"and you know what was scary... i was going to agree with the point superfreak was trying to make (in his own style) right up until the "slap the shit out of women" comment....

but i suppose it is conversations like this that open the door... its a two way issue, the people who use it, and the people that play up to the stereotypes...

We all have personas on here. Superfreaks is the no bullshit, say it how it is, take no prisoners persona. Unfortunately the problem with personas is that you get wrapped up in them and overstep the mark. That's what he's done here.

Problem is that his persona means he can't back down from his massively ill judged remark.

As you say the ironic thing is that he could have made exactly the same point by saying he would immediately show the door to someone who used the word with him and we would have all been nodding in agreement. "slapping people around" if someone racially insults you is never going to look good. "

I think persona is being a bit too complimentary to him. I have an a more accurate definition