FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Age filter

Age filter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd like to ask if any one else thinks it would be good to have a age filter, I personally don't meet under 35's but understand some do each to there own etc , even though its on my profile page in several places i get swamped with messages from people from 18 to 29 . There's only so many times i find it funny and can say no thanks in a day before it becomes annoying i block as many as i can but i must have the longest block list in the history of fab, surely if we had this filter it would stop alot of hassle i can't be the only person who gets this helpppppppppp

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Agree with you 100%. It can work both ways. Those of under 35s then know exactly who to chat up too..

This has already been done and Admin have said they are looking to sort it for the summer, though they didn't say which one just wished they would hurry up

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

I also think that would be a great idea. The option to block or filter by minimum age and maximum age would be idea.

"This has already been done and Admin have said they are looking to sort it for the summer, though they didn't say which one just wished they would hurry up "

What summer? Lool

"I also think that would be a great idea. The option to block or filter by minimum age and maximum age would be idea. "

Briliant idea. Would do wonders for young adventoureses

"I also think that would be a great idea. The option to block or filter by minimum age and maximum age would be idea.

Briliant idea. Would do wonders for young adventoureses"

It wasn't done for their benefit, it is being done for those that don't want to be contacted by their age group

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I also think that would be a great idea. The option to block or filter by minimum age and maximum age would be idea.

Briliant idea. Would do wonders for young adventoureses"

we get more peeps over our age range contact us than under it ... just goes to show age doesnt necessarily mean they read a profile more carefully

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i agree most dont read profiles which is why the filter would work because like the filters we have to block single men women etc etc it wouldnt matter if they read your profile or not at the point they tried to contact they wouldnt be allowed thanks for everyones in put xx

But then... how would you get wonderful surprises?? I have enjoyed the company of a few women that would have blocked me instantly otherwise...

I think a filter is a good thing, but... you would still miss out on some great fun.

Plenty of us young guys/couples are very mature for our age... and equally there are lots of utter idiots that should know a LOT better with age.

By *tevelizCouple  over a year ago

northampton

an age filter migh be a good idea , but only if we are able to set our own limits.

"But then... how would you get wonderful surprises?? I have enjoyed the company of a few women that would have blocked me instantly otherwise...

I think a filter is a good thing, but... you would still miss out on some great fun.

Plenty of us young guys/couples are very mature for our age... and equally there are lots of utter idiots that should know a LOT better with age. "

I don't really care how mature or fun younger men are...I'm not interested in fucking anyone young enough to be my kid or old enough to be my dad...sorry...

I like to have something in common to talk about too...

"But then... how would you get wonderful surprises?? I have enjoyed the company of a few women that would have blocked me instantly otherwise...

Plenty of us young guys/couples are very mature for our age... and equally there are lots of utter idiots that should know a LOT better with age.

I don't really care how mature or fun younger men are...I'm not interested in fucking anyone young enough to be my kid or old enough to be my dad...sorry...

I like to have something in common to talk about too..."

I totally agree! There are definately limits, but.. i think a lot of people on here set themselves too narrow ones, without realising how much in common people can have.

Conversation with the right people can flow easily.. regardless of age.

I like to have something in common to talk about too...

I totally agree! There are definately limits, but.. i think a lot of people on here set themselves too narrow ones, without realising how much in common people can have.

Conversation with the right people can flow easily.. regardless of age."

Yes it can, but I still don't want to fuck them.

I see your point that surprising things can happen if you open yourself up to wider experience-after all that's what swinging is about for us but I just can't quite bring myself to do it I'm afraid-everyone has hard limits about some things-that's mine

Plenty of us young guys/couples are very mature for our age... and equally there are lots of utter idiots that should know a LOT better with age. "

I wouldnt use it for that very reason. I have an age range but have stepped outside of it before and been very surprised. but it would be a good feature for those members who would use it.

would be good other sites do makes it easier

"an age filter migh be a good idea , but only if we are able to set our own limits. "

That is the idea of an age filter surely?

» Add a new message to this topic