FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female cuckhold

Female cuckhold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reakShow90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

Hello every one this is a bit of an odd one for me but have found my self in a bit of a predicament my fbw is great and verryyy fun in bed but is not keen on playing with other guys (I dont stop her she knows she is more then welcome too)but would love to watch me with another female which is great but some times hard to talk about or do as most clps want mf swap and most single ladies are bi and she(my fwb) is not bi so is just happy watching me enjoy the other lady just wanting to know others thoughts and any tips or words of advice on how to.go about it all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

What you seek is call cuckqueaning not very common but there have been a few threads on it. You are searching in a very small pond. I would say let the female in the couple do most of the communication as a lot of single women will just assume you are a single man playing away. But good luck.

By *reakShow90 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester/halifax

"What you seek is call cuckqueaning not very common but there have been a few threads on it. You are searching in a very small pond. I would say let the female in the couple do most of the communication as a lot of single women will just assume you are a single man playing away. But good luck."

Yeah I felt there would be some.sort of feeling like that as a single male posting this but yes it does seem a very small pond bit thanks hope.it goes well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I enjoy David playing with other female and then telling me about it

» Add a new message to this topic