FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > name and shame

name and shame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

can an admin or moderator explain why we can't name and shame people on status updates, forum posts, or on our bios?

men get slated all the time but in the past 4 weeks alone I must have had 6 no shows. i wish I could list them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r mrs pCouple  over a year ago

taunton

"can an admin or moderator explain why we can't name and shame people on status updates, forum posts, or on our bios?

men get slated all the time but in the past 4 weeks alone I must have had 6 no shows. i wish I could list them."

You never showed up for our meet,see how flawed your idea is

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You didn't turn up for my meet.

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I arranged a meet with DerbyNotts1988 and he didn't show. He is also using other peoples photos on his profile.

This is why.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"You didn't turn up for my meet. "

See? It won't work.

By *est Wales WifeCouple  over a year ago

Near Carmarthen

Almost certainly because of the sh!t storm that would result in one persons word against another.

Verifying by phone before a proposed meet is always agood tactic and helps out time wasters (and those men pretending to be women of course)

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

Not a moderator but I will try and help you out - it's open to abuse. What would stop me from putting your user name in my profile and saying you were a time waster? Maybe reevaluate your selection criteria - 6 no shows is bordering on bonkers!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You didn't turn up for... Oh wait, no. That didn't happen.

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

"can an admin or moderator explain why we can't name and shame people on status updates, forum posts, or on our bios?

men get slated all the time but in the past 4 weeks alone I must have had 6 no shows. i wish I could list them."

No, naming and shaming cannot be posted, as it's open to abuse. What you can do is to report the person to admin.

"You didn't turn up for my meet. "

He turned up for me! I gave him a good bumming... the other six guys didn't though. Shame... don't think he could have taken any more mind 7 was a bit ambitious.

name and shame could be mis-used by people who just wanna bitch at members they don't like, but if you look on report button I am sure one of the reasons is NO SHOW so you report them admin

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP maybe time to revise your selection tactics?

men get slated all the time but in the past 4 weeks alone I must have had 6 no shows. i wish I could list them.

No, naming and shaming cannot be posted, as it's open to abuse. What you can do is to report the person to admin."

Reporting to admin is pointless! Not much they can do about it. I had a no show a couple of months ago, and yes I had done all the check to make sure they were genuine. Chatting on text while waiting in an expensive hotel room waiting for her as she said she was in a taxi on way then blocked and ignored! Reported to admin..... nothing done about it

jeeze what dont people understand the site provides the tools to meet.... everything after that is down to the persons not admin ..admin only deal with stuff that is on the site ... op if you've had 6 no shows then you should look at your selection process its clearly not working

"jeeze what dont people understand the site provides the tools to meet.... everything after that is down to the persons not admin ..admin only deal with stuff that is on the site ... op if you've had 6 no shows then you should look at your selection process its clearly not working

"

In a nutshell, this

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

No, naming and shaming cannot be posted, as it's open to abuse. What you can do is to report the person to admin.

Reporting to admin is pointless! Not much they can do about it. I had a no show a couple of months ago, and yes I had done all the check to make sure they were genuine. Chatting on text while waiting in an expensive hotel room waiting for her as she said she was in a taxi on way then blocked and ignored! Reported to admin..... nothing done about it "

OP do you expect Admin to come along, hold your hand? Supervise? Maybe Admin can chauffeur drive you there? Settle the hotel bill? Or even 'wipe your bottom' lol. See what I'm saying? What can Admin do about a no show?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Because my list would be fucking huge and break the server

A no show is not the end of the world just a disappointment and inconvenient fact that some people change their mind.

You should always have a backup plan so the evening is not wasted.

In the world of "swinging/playing/casual sex" you get a lot of disappointments. I am a female and it happens to me a lot. For some it's just fantasy, you offer them the reality and they run like the clappers. You have to get used to it OP, and learn to brush your disappointment aside and move onto the next person. XXX

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Were the 6 no shows them or you not turning up as you didn't say??

May not say anything much in the big scheme of things, but we've not once had an issue with couples, only briefly with single females (males pretending to be females perhaps), but gut instinct has ed them out pretty quickly before any damage has been done. We've found conversation runs out online pretty quickly with them as soon as any arrangements begin to be made to meet socially. In truth we'd welcome a single lady, but don't actively hunt for them online, allowing them to approach us based on them liking the look of our profile without being pressurised, but also appreciating they're usually bombarded with messages. So far not one single 'girl' has turned out to be genuine and has either left the site, gone silent after a short period of general, non-sexual conversation, (suggesting them being a sad and pathetic maLe in reality) or started making excuses about being unable to meet for coffee or a drink as we won't do sexual conversation by message. This soon gets rid of men after a cheap thrill who have no intention of meeting and hopefully shows genuine females we're respectful and decent people who they might be comfortable in the company of. Trust your instincts folks, it's worked brilliantly for us as reflected in our verifications and the genuine and classy people on our friends list.

[Removed by poster at 26/08/17 08:06:56]

I had a no show last week. They said their car broke down but got a veri from another member for that day lol. No point crying about it just hit block and move on

I waited and waited and waited for you. No text, no phonecall, nothing. And this is the second time you have done this

Now shall I tell Admin about you?

- Mrs. J -

because it would be abused - people tell porkies on here all the time

happens to me all the time I go off site for while then after few months come back I mainly now stick to clubs

"because it would be abused - people tell porkies on here all the time "

They don't do they!! I though everyone was so genuine on here

"because it would be abused - people tell porkies on here all the time

They don't do they!! I though everyone was so genuine on here "

» Add a new message to this topic