FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cinema rooms.

Cinema rooms.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Good evening fellow swingers. Wifey and I are after a bit of general advice.

We've been using clubs for about a year now, we've always fancied playing in the cinema style rooms, however what we are unsure of is the general etiquette in cinema rooms.

For instance;

Is it a free for all?

what are personal spaces?

What would be classed as an invite to play?

We would like to have fun with others, but don't want to get things going crazy, we are able to say no, but don't know the general rules.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Good evening fellow swingers. Wifey and I are after a bit of general advice.

We've been using clubs for about a year now, we've always fancied playing in the cinema style rooms, however what we are unsure of is the general etiquette in cinema rooms.

For instance;

Is it a free for all?

what are personal spaces?

What would be classed as an invite to play?

We would like to have fun with others, but don't want to get things going crazy, we are able to say no, but don't know the general rules.

Thanks in advance."

The same rules apply in a cinema room as they do in the rest of the club.

Ive been to one and its full on u will be swarmed

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

We use the one in chams. It's very much the same as anywhere else. No means no, but with often a lot more people in close proximity.

We've been hounded in the cinema room in Chams on a Friday which is against rules. We ended up leaving and going down to the bar. It's annoying especially when you've made a clear "no" that some men carry on. We wouldn't mind if they at least tried some conversation beforehand so we could communicate properly of what we'd be happy for them to do. To just get groping hands is not on.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Cheers guys, that is my biggest worry. Whilst I fully understand the dynamics of a cinema room I don't fancy being pushed in a corner so as to speak.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We've been to Quest quite a few times, and often played in the cinema room. Whilst it can get very busy no one has ever been pushy in there, the same rules apply as in any other room. More chance for fun, but only if you want it

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

In a cinema room if a couple are playing - I normally give at least 1 seat between me and the couple

Then this give them the option to invite me if they would like to buy also I am not that close I am invading personal space

We played in the cinema room at AbFabs. Wow!! It's was empty when we started playing then soon filled up. I remember my leg being held by somebody else and we had such a good time as we were all wedged in the back row! Hands everywhere????????

By *obby21Man  over a year ago

Crewe

There's a cracking cinema room at The Attic in Derby very respectful clientele (is that how you spell it....

And one in Walsall where the "audience" may come up close to watch and touch if invited but everyfime I've been any no has definitely been respected....

Have fun

I also like the idea of playing in cinema room but as stated here I’ve been advised it can be a bit full on so am a little wary

By *andomfodCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I also like the idea of playing in cinema room but as stated here I’ve been advised it can be a bit full on so am a little wary "

It's fine...just know when to say no, or we find sitting to the side, rather than the middle of the room makes it a bit easier.

By *obin_and_marionMan  over a year ago

Beaconsfield

Its like a dark room where you can see a bit more and have a bit more control... Same rules as elsewhere in a club but it's more than likely to be a group session.

Its always possible to start in the cinema, gather a group and then suggest a group of the selected retire to another room.

By *lift and FCouple 19 weeks ago

Chalfont St Peter

We have used the one at AbFab’s near Heathrow for F to take on multiple anonymous guys whilst collared and blindfolded

By *llaandGCouple 19 weeks ago

London

We find that there's a mix at AbFabs. We don't want to play with anyone in the cinema and we don't want our space being invaded. Unfortunately as a couple if we head in, there's usually an influx of men following us in and while mostly they keep a reasonable distance, there are a few that seem to think we must be in there to engage with them and are too intrusive.

Not sure what the etiquette is about telling someone they've put us off our play..... At the same time, don't want to feel we can't enjoy that space without having to put up with that sense of someone intruding without our consent.

G

By *onyMad123Couple 19 weeks ago

nottingham/ derby

Hi as the female.in a couple, I have started to enjoy cinemas, just be strong know your boundaries and dont be afraid to thro2 your weight around if they get pushy, have a partner or trusted person or.2 as your spotter, good clubs will have staff monitoring situations.

I generally start off by watching the film with my partner and playing together then will look out for people I'm interested in, I'm quite a strong character, if people aren't my type or get pushy they are told to back off.or.i will just stop playing.

On the flip side.someone takes jy fancy I use my eye contact and signals with my partner and then go from there, I am a kisser, and you can tell alot from a kiss, then go from there.

Always safe if it progresses, also if the person I'm playing with I sense is feeling crowded, I will tell others to back off and give some space.

You do get some thinking it's a free for all, maybe some ladies are less choosy, has to be a vibe and I have different levels of comfort, ie sometimes I will just choose light play, other times I want safely boning lol

Sometimes I'm happy to be a naughty exhibitionist and just get fingers, touched and wanked over while talking filth.

It's taken many years to feel comfy and confident but the club I attend is like my second home and I'm very comfy with the staff and feel very safe.

By *onyMad123Couple 19 weeks ago

nottingham/ derby

Also sorry for spelling, I hadn't got my specs on

By *p4fun60Couple 19 weeks ago

Hampshire

"We find that there's a mix at AbFabs. We don't want to play with anyone in the cinema and we don't want our space being invaded. Unfortunately as a couple if we head in, there's usually an influx of men following us in and while mostly they keep a reasonable distance, there are a few that seem to think we must be in there to engage with them and are too intrusive.

Not sure what the etiquette is about telling someone they've put us off our play..... At the same time, don't want to feel we can't enjoy that space without having to put up with that sense of someone intruding without our consent.

G"

This is one of our favourite clubs & favourite rooms to play in, you may not be aware but at the rear of the room is a large bed for playing on rather than the seating area which you can also close off with ticker tape to stop to many unwanted attentions - we often start off in either the front row or at the back whete it's far easier to control access to ourselves, we'll start of with playing by ourselves & once we've got a few guys or sometimes other coupkes, we'll invite them to join us, occasionally if I attract any unwanted attention or groping I'll be polite & say "no thanks" or "your not what I'm looking for" if they persist then I'm not so polite, the one thing that will wind us up if room is empty & someone assumes by plonking themselves down next to us that we'll automatically start playing with them ,where as we see this without an invite as invading our personal space & be the quickest way for us to move back to the bar

» Add a new message to this topic