FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on profile

Advice on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been on fab since the start of the year and had only the one meet (back in February) and it's not for the lack for trying. I read profiles and I try to message people accordingly, and I'm not one for firing out a cock pic as a hello, so where am I going wrong? I understand being a single male is a tough gig here, especially in my area where it's fairly rural.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Your profile is quite barren. Maybe you could write a little more about what you are looking for.

Your area probably doesn't help much either, but there's not a lot you can do about that.

Good luck out there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

better than me still on no meets lol

By *heSassyOneWoman  over a year ago

SE Michigan

You need to add more to profile. What type of experience can you offer lady? What do you enjoy? I also would leave out accomodating situation

" I also would leave out accomodating situation "

See, I thought that, but then I thought if I leave out Can Accommodate it lessens any chance of a meet.

Not enough photos or information for either of you. What are you looking for, what do you like, what's not for you?

Our rule of thumb is if a guy can't be bothered to put some effort into creating a good profile, he's probably not going to be bothered putting any effort into a meet either.

Do some research - there are lots of threads that discuss what a good profile looks like. You could also look through some other profiles for ideas.

There's always a lot of advice on here about what to write in your profile but in truth, as a single male you will have to write an awful lot of carefully-crafted, highly-personalised messages to even get someone to look at your profile, let alone reply.

Welcome to a very very big club of single males on here. The top advice seems to be go to clubs, socials, etc - if that suits you?

"The top advice seems to be go to clubs, socials, etc - if that suits you?"

Believe me, it's something I have considered, but as far as I can see there are no clubs or socials around here, Glasgow will probably be the closest and I couldn't t committ the time.

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

The profile text gives no inviting info.

"The profile text gives no inviting info."

Noted. Advice taken on board and profile changed. Any other comments or suggestions?

» Add a new message to this topic