FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > who can see private pics?

who can see private pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, I am a newbie joining this site this week and need to know something before posting pics, can paying members view your photos even if you have set them private and it's just friends on your list can view your private photo's? I like to post some pics but scared to show face incase being noticed by local people? any tips please and thanks for your help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you set them as private nobody can view them, but you can attach to messages, set as friends only means only people on your friends list can view them, and obviously public are just that.

yes your private gallery is for ppl you invite onto your friends list, make sure you tick private on those and tick public for the ones anyone can see . hope you enjoy the site

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like to say thanks to both sexoholics and kittenxx for responding my questions, now I know about private photo's, I will update my profie and add new pics this weekend.

Once again, cheers for your help.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I recognise him, he lives just down the road.lol

"I recognise him, he lives just down the road.lol"

Christ i feel sorry for your paperboy a road that streches from leeds to bath lol x

» Add a new message to this topic