FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Circumcision

Circumcision

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all I'm about to under go this procedure in the next few week for medical reasons, but I am really worried if its going to effect my sex life as I've heard a lot of horror stories about losing a lot of sensation any1 who has undergone this and can give me advice thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nimal instinct 2017Couple  over a year ago

Essex

I had mine done a year ago and I didn't lose any Sensation at all, think some people might though.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I myself wouldn't know as been like it as long as I can remember mrs loves it

By *ates1eMan  over a year ago

clapham

Mine went extra sensitive and is an absolute nightmare

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the reply guys it just seems every1 is different so I'll have to cross my fingers lol

Had mine done mid 20,s and it too became over sensitive

Do miss my foreskin

mine was done in my 40's , overall it made it sensitive at first so felt good , then over time i now find it can take any touch/mouth and i feel nothing, , bad one for me was they put the wrong stitches in , instead of dissoluble they put hard ones , it all went infected and inflamed over the stitches so had to be recut to remove them

By *emington223Man  over a year ago

banbridge(area)

mine was done in '09. almost total loss of sensation, have never been able to climax during penetration since, sometimes can't even make it happen myself

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

I had it done about 20 year's ago and I will be totally honest it was really painful.

I had mine done due to losing all the elasticity in my foreskin and it used to tear when I got hard.

The operation was quick but recovery slow and very painful due to it becoming very sensitive I used to get hard for no reason and thee stitches kept tearing it was agong.

However in the long run I am glad I did, yes I am more sensitive but the it was no fun before.

I enjoy it this way and it's far easier to keep clean,not that I was unclean previously I am paranoid about my personal hygiene .

Always have been.

By *he Ant Hill MobMan  over a year ago

Norwich

I had one on Tuesday, I fought against it for about 4 years but I was suffering more and more, my foreskin would split and tear.

I went into theatre and asked how they all were every one was excellent.

I asked for a short back and sides with a bit off the tip to lighten my mood.

Was released about 2 hours after operation and haven't really experienced any severe pain with it pain killers were Co codemol.

Not taking many daily now

Only problem I have experienced is trying to keep the dressing attached.

At the moment I am happy with it but long term we shall see.

Good luck I hope your procedure is as seemingly straightforward and painless as mine so far.

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

Good luck OP. Hope it works out for you.

There’s pros & cons, but if it’s for medical reasons & your own choice to be circumcised then your decision is all that matters. Don’t let any negatives outweigh the positives. Many folk like the cut look.

"I myself wouldn't know as been like it as long as I can remember mrs loves it "

Same here!

By *b coupleCouple  over a year ago

southampton

"Hi all I'm about to under go this procedure in the next few week for medical reasons, but I am really worried if its going to effect my sex life as I've heard a lot of horror stories about losing a lot of sensation any1 who has undergone this and can give me advice thanks in advance x"

From what I’ve heard, cut guys do lose a little sensation, but I have no comparison as I was done when I was a baby.

Had it done late teens as foreskin was tight. I think sensation is lost but as long as I have the stamina to keep thrusting, eventually it happens !

» Add a new message to this topic