FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chams nude night

Chams nude night

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It has just come to my attention that Tuesday night is now nude night at Chams, anyone know if this is correct?

Yes I've rang the club but no ones answering lol

Thanks guys x x x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes its true after 6pm on tuesday nights

from website

September 6th 2011 - Nude Night

Nude Night Every Tuesday After 6pm

Strickly No Towels Or Clothing

"yes its true after 6pm on tuesday nights

from website

Strickly No Towels Or Clothing"

oooooooooh I dont think I could do that

"yes its true after 6pm on tuesday nights

from website

Strickly No Towels Or Clothing"

I love Chams but I don't wanna see everyone walking around naked

thats because they are all nude and oiled up and cant hold the phone lol

I personally dont think it will hit off

Noone i know who ive spoke to about it have said they will go

Theres no way id walk round with all my flabby bits on show lol

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"

oooooooooh I dont think I could do that "

While I might once have agreed with you, I've walked enough of Cham's naked already, that I think I *could*.

However....leaving nothing to the imagination isn't my ideal, and I wouldn't sit down too often....

That said, I'm sure it'll be popular with the naturists, which is good for Cham's generally.

I don't mind being naked, but demanding I remove all my clothes and walk around everywhere naked is not something I want to be pushed into really but if it's good for the club I don't mind abstaining for one night lol x

hehe thank god I dont go during the week, I like choosing who and how much I 'flash' too :D

Will watch this space and see how it goes off lol pun x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Tuesday at Chams is the quietest day/night and they are just trying something new........ like welcoming naturist.

Regardless of how we all feel, Chameleons is a business and as such, has to make a profit.

We've been in on a Tuesday, all day and night with barely 10 other people.

We'll wait and see if it takes off.

I couldnt go on Nude Night. I like dressing up anyway, thats a big part of the pleasure for me, but I would feel so self conscious about my body. I have a big tummy and Im very conscious of it and I wouldnt have a good night if I couldnt keep it covered a little

Perhaps they should try orange Wednesdays?

For Gingers only lol

IMHO, I did not believe I could wear skimpy clothes in public as I lack the confidence to do so, until I went to socials and clubs, where everyone else wear skimpy sexy clothes, regardless of their size or shape. So I thought, to hell with it!

I believe I could walk around naked, if everyone else does the same.

Tuesday is no good to me though, as I live just over 100miles away.

if anyone has seen me naked, they will know the reason why its best i am covered up... not the most attractive site.

i think its good that the club is trying new things.. fair enough it may not be the thing for some, but it could pull in a different crowd. or maybe those that do like to be a bit more daring.

"I couldnt go on Nude Night. I like dressing up anyway, thats a big part of the pleasure for me, but I would feel so self conscious about my body. I have a big tummy and Im very conscious of it and I wouldnt have a good night if I couldnt keep it covered a little "

yeah im with you on this one lol

its very rare i get my flabby bits out in private so im sure as shit not doing it in public

"Perhaps they should try orange Wednesdays?

For Gingers only lol "

Or people who abuse the self tanning lotion lol

Sounds like an excellent idea and well done to Chams for trying something different just a shame we live so far away.

We go to a compulsory naked foam party every year in Cap d'Agde and it is fantastic - no bikini bottoms, shorts, gtowels - NOTHING. Everyone has to be 100% naked and it is fantastic. Can't imagine Chams being even remotely similar but it is good to be naked.

By *ce-2uMan  over a year ago

winsford,Chester & wirral

only like being on a nude beach, its great to be "how" nature intended, well done.

It will be more popular with slim people than with bigger people, no question.

I would imagine that more guys would be up for it than ladies so you would probably get am inbalance of attendees.

I wouldn't go fully nude in a club, well not in a public area anyway, but as someones already said, Chams needs to explore new revenue avenues to keep it at the top of the tree

"It will be more popular with slim people than with bigger people, no question."

mmmm shall I comment?? Nah better not some very sensitive people around.

"I would imagine that more guys would be up for it than ladies so you would probably get am inbalance of attendees."

Nude beaches are generally frequented by couples and single guys more so than single women so no surprise there.

"I wouldn't go fully nude in a club, well not in a public area anyway, but as someones already said, Chams needs to explore new revenue avenues to keep it at the top of the tree "

Just can't believe how many prudish comments on this thread. You were born naked and the naked body is a thing of beauty - all shapes and sizes. The sexiest thing anyone can wear is a smile of confidence.

Would a condom count as dressed ?

"Would a condom count as dressed ?"
Lol depends if it's transparent I suppose lol

"I wouldn't go fully nude in a club, well not in a public area anyway, but as someones already said, Chams needs to explore new revenue avenues to keep it at the top of the tree

Just can't believe how many prudish comments on this thread. You were born naked and the naked body is a thing of beauty - all shapes and sizes. The sexiest thing anyone can wear is a smile of confidence."

You see "prudish", I see "exhibitionist"

From a personal point of view, it's purely my preference to cover up. I've been a regular gym goer for over 30yrs, always been an active sportsman and I'm quite happy with how I look. I'm 54 now but I think I look as good as a lot of guys in their 30's, but at the same time I still don't feel as if I need to show the world.

I would think that there are plenty of people with a similar view to mine, just as there will be with opposing views.

That's life, totally understandable and totally as expected

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Have not been to clubs in this country but one we go to in Gran Canaria hold a 'nude night' and not many people are up for it. Yes it is a sex club, but also a 'social' club and not everyone is comfortable sitting at the bar naked. I prefer to have the choice on the night but would normally like to keep something on. When we were last there in March, the club owner decided to allow people to wear what they wanted, as he realised it wasn't working! If people want to get fully naked there, they still can. All about choice.

we have considered going tonight but un sure how busy it gets.if we knew it got a few in it would be worth the drive

Where's the fun of everyone naked and feeling self nervous about their bodies. Half the fun is guessing and finding out what's under clothing xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Where's the fun of everyone naked and feeling self nervous about their bodies. Half the fun is guessing and finding out what's under clothing xx"

That's the thing. Because everyone is naked no one is nervous about it

» Add a new message to this topic