FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Orgy, GB and Sex Party advice.

Orgy, GB and Sex Party advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *infulSandy OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

I don't know if there's an interest for this but I have seen a few people wanting to set up parties, gangbangs and orgies here and other places (I am referring to smaller private parties rather than the big clubs and such)

However often the plans eventually fall apart and the events never happen.

So I was thinking about maybe getting a more experienced point of view.

What things need to be taken into account and kept in mind when organising such an event?

would love to hear about people who have organised their own successful parties and events.

Not gonna lie we have thought about one day getting a large hotel room and having a party one day but would rather get information and advice.

No detail is too big or too small to talk about, if you have anything you'd like to add or share please feel free.

Thanks for reading and look forward to any advice you may have to offer.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Patience and a lot of time communicating. We've had some small events here, like maybe 10 people.

But a lot of people say they're interested and then drop out. They always say to over invite to allow for the no shows.

London

See we noticed that people often say to over invite because you will undoubtedly have no shows.

Do you think the no shows problem is confined to men only or is it equal among men, women and couples?

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

"See we noticed that people often say to over invite because you will undoubtedly have no shows.

Do you think the no shows problem is confined to men only or is it equal among men, women and couples?

"

Most of our guests are men, so yes for us the drop outs were mainly guys. Also had two couples not show. I'd say the timewaster experience applies to all!

It's the amount of time you have to spend and the messages. Because you can guarantee you will also be inundated with people who can't make it on that day but hopefully another time and lots of other messages from folk that clearly won't have read your profile and meet. Then there's the people that need everything explaining in minute detail - like you wonder how these folk get out their own house

Sorry I'm rambling aren't I

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s equal to everyone OP.

People always drop out. We’ve found the best thing to do is build a good rapport with a few people and then once you’re at the chatting friendly stage with enough people you want to play with, suggest a date and then work to that with the people you know.

We threw our first one over the summer and had lots of maybes until about 9pm on the night, then 2/3 couples and single showed up, but it was edge of our seat waiting and wondering.

We’re having another party tomorrow and this time have been chatting with the couples coming for quite a while, over 6 weeks in one case. We’ve found that it’s the best way to get real guarantees that people who say they will come, will. But watch this space, we may be grumbling about no shows tomorrow night too.

I guess it’s all a gamble really and a lot of people on Fab love the idea of it, but aren’t for the follow through. I think you have to come at it with no expectation, if people show up, awesome, if they don’t, then you have each other lol, we’ve found ourselves relying on each other more often than not due to time wasters.

It’s tricky, but inviting more than you want is def a good suggestion.

Good luck x

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Old Hill

Always take a pack of cards to play when no one turns up?

London

"See we noticed that people often say to over invite because you will undoubtedly have no shows.

Most of our guests are men, so yes for us the drop outs were mainly guys. Also had two couples not show. I'd say the timewaster experience applies to all!

It's the amount of time you have to spend and the messages. Because you can guarantee you will also be inundated with people who can't make it on that day but hopefully another time and lots of other messages from folk that clearly won't have read your profile and meet. Then there's the people that need everything explaining in minute detail - like you wonder how these folk get out their own house

Sorry I'm rambling aren't I "

Not at all, seriously any and all advice you can offer is appreciated by us and I hope by anyone else that reads this and is looking for advice.

I just think it would be good to collate all this info and eventually we would like to make a Web page with all this advise in an easy to access site.

So yeah, go nuts, we appreciate your advice.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

I’m having a small party tomorrow at mine. Not everybody knows everybody but most of us know some of the others so nobody is a stranger. Each person has been personally invited.

We have a KIK group going and everyone is respectful, flirty and treating it just like it’s supposed to be; a group of adults who will enjoy an evening in each other’s company and eventually get naked.

I’ve laid out the rules to suit me and my home and everybody has been chatting to each other here and away from our group. I’ve made myself available to everybody individually for any queries.

I have a non negotiable rule, nobody is to be or get d*unk.

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

We do 5 or 6 parties a year. Quite a lot of work, but always good fun.

A few of our suggestions...

Only one playroom - everyone has sex together.

No distractions - everying we can think of suggests sex

Have a theme - dress code / suggestions / activities

Get the numbers right - we aim for about 30 people.

Some of our popular themes...

All Girl Orgy

Couples & Trannies

Bukkake

Numbers... 95% of couples and TVs, that we've spoken to on the phone, will actually turn up.

Only about 15-20% of single guys turn up, so you just need to invite an appropriate multiple of the number you want.

Hope this helps,

Janet xxxxxx

By *rbane PlayerMan  over a year ago

London

"

I tended to invite people that I know personally but who I think will get on with others I know. This avoids the whole issue of 'no shows'. It may mean a smaller or more intimate parties, but good fun. But I tend to prefer the number of people who can fit into the average hotel room (6?). A dear friend suggested renting an air b n b or serviced apartment, but as someone here suggested, having just one play area increases the chances of group play rather than people going off and doing their own thing.

But even with people you know, it can be difficult to get everyone on the same page regarding a date and location, but it can work-eventually!

» Add a new message to this topic