FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Look8ng for regular bi male

Look8ng for regular bi male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Finding it hard to find someone so wife can watch bi

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ames.jone2012Man  over a year ago

St Austell

It’s also hard to find a bi couple who want to meet a bi guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My Mrs wants to watch me with a man too? Its a fantasy she doesn't want to touch or be touched by another person but wants to see me suck and even fuck a guy in front of her x Darren x Bradford x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wife likes seeing me kiss and suck

I'd love to help out! Found it so difficult to find a couple who want a bi male. Shame you're so far x

By *hoot45Man  over a year ago

Ramsgate

As a single male most of the offers for meets come from bi males whose partners either don't know about them or turn a blind eye. I've found bi males to be open minded and passionate. Some aren't very experienced with men but usually take to it very quickly. I've had a couple of requests from couples where the guy is bi and the partner wants to watch, but not really done anything about it as it could spoil the intimacy.

By *lkDomWhtSubBiCpleCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere / Everywhere /Kinksville

Your profile title says looking for a couple. Your settings are also set to meeting only couples.

They are here if you have your profile set right. Meeting one on Saturday. Can't wait

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Finding a bi guy is easy...Finding a bi guy that is actually single is another matter all together. Fully bi couples aren't easy to find either as all participants have to fancy each other for everyone to play.

Bi male here. Would love to play with attached guy while his wife watches or directs.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I'm only bi on my couples profile and the one on fabguys, but not this one. Can't help you.

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi. If any bi couples in or around Birmingham looking to meet a “single bi guy” do get in touch. Have been verified by bi couples too x

By *van ArdenMan  over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

I have very good meets with married guys but often their wives don't play. I would love to have fun with a bi couple.

I recently cam close to arranging a meet with a sexy guy who wife also plays.

We talked about that scenario when we met the other week so with a bit of luck a MMF meet with his wife maight be on the cards. He and I had a really horny time recently and he had suggested that his wife join in next time ??

I can't wait.

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

I found in the majority of cases where a couple wants a bi guy for the scenario the OP suggests, it goes from the wife wanting to watch, to the wife wanting to hear about it when she gets back from work/holiday.

Tends to put you off from responding after the first few times of hearing it.

I feel for you guys. The fabbing world is a difficult one.

Remember not to settle for half way. Something will turn up for you I’m sure.

By *rMrsRichCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouh

"My Mrs wants to watch me with a man too? Its a fantasy she doesn't want to touch or be touched by another person but wants to see me suck and even fuck a guy in front of her x Darren x Bradford x "

Yeah I'm like that. Love watching my man enjoy another man. Also had an MMF and joined in. It's not so much that I'd never want to join in. I just need more time to build up an attraction. The bi guy we met I was chatting to for months then he and the Mr had 1-1 then we all played together. It was a great time because I felt comfortable with him.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Just did a quick search for verified bi males looking for couples based on 20 miles from your listed location OP, and 271 results came up

As others have pointed out perhaps if you altered your settings to reflect looking for single males or (if you'd prefer to avoid the deluge) leave it as it is and search them out yourselves - but from the above appears you have plenty to choose from (even once you have wheedled out the timewasters and fantasists etc).

Good luck

Shame your not closer I find it hard to find a couple wanting bi male..

I’m the same as a few others in this thread. Finding it increasingly difficult to find a bi couple locally, and willing to take a nervous newbie through his first experience

salisbury

"I’m the same as a few others in this thread. Finding it increasingly difficult to find a bi couple locally, and willing to take a nervous newbie through his first experience "

So find a man.

"I’m the same as a few others in this thread. Finding it increasingly difficult to find a bi couple locally, and willing to take a nervous newbie through his first experience

So find a man."

If he has a woman too ...

salisbury

"I’m the same as a few others in this thread. Finding it increasingly difficult to find a bi couple locally, and willing to take a nervous newbie through his first experience

So find a man.

If he has a woman too ..."

Sound like an excuse to get around a bi filter. We've never played with a guy who doesn't have MM verifications.

By *LUFFER200Man  over a year ago

North Devon

Always happy to join a couple for a bi MMF or any other combination of males and females. Actively seeking a regular couple for bi fun.

By *iamond coupleCouple  over a year ago

leeds

"Finding it hard to find someone so wife can watch bi"
. We are a bi couple( he orally bi) and have to say that we find it hard finding the elusive, genuine, single bi guy. Even at clubs, we tend to find a guy will say he is bi just to get in my knickers.

My wife wants to suck me with another guy, I'm ok with this.

So find a man.

If he has a woman too ...

Sound like an excuse to get around a bi filter. We've never played with a guy who doesn't have MM verifications. "

Well that’s your choice. I can assure you though, it’s no excuse to just get at a woman.

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

Used to live in Potton.

Hi im a bi lad and id love to meet a couple with a bi man ive wanted to try it for ages shame you dont live closer

We are a bi couple (him orally) and all we are looking for is a semi regular bi male, there like sifting for gold dust on a beach!

99% of messages we recieve are from straight profiles who are suddenly bi once they message, soon becomes obvious after a couple of messages as a previous poster mentioned it's just to get in my knickers. Then by the time we have filtered the one liner "wanna fuck now" messages etc cock pics over toilets that sort of thing, you get the idea, it doesn't leave a lot of choice.

They are out there, just takes a lot of searching lol

» Add a new message to this topic