FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Why won’t anyone actually meet me on here

Why won’t anyone actually meet me on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’ve messaged lots of women all ages and sizes never been Nast or rude always a nice approach and most of them either ignore me or say no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Two pics of your cock and two lines of profile text is the answer

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really selling yourself in your profile, what can you offer to a meet?

Right sorry I’m new to all this so don’t know what to put. I don’t have any face pics as I need to be discreet but always send them in a message and can’t put many body pics on as I have tattoos.

By *loppsyWoman  over a year ago

marlow

Your profile and pics are dull

Wet towel laying on the floor with your cock out isn't exactly appealing

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I feel a “Profile Help” thread in the offing.

Looks like I need a change

"I feel a “Profile Help” thread in the offing.

"

which will be completely ignored as usual...

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Lazy profile. Tell us what you have to offer a meet and what you would like from that meet and yes, you need some different pics. Loads of great single male profiles on here, that should be your benchmark. Good luck.

By *assy but classyWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own!

Always free to meet ? Is that seriously the case?

Pics terrible

No profile text

Say looking for women but are bi.( puts a lot off )

Wet towel on floor

Say all ages and sizes in your forum post ( so anything with a pulse )

You are one of 1000s trying to stand out

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

People often look for those who can accommodate too.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

There is nothing to entice a lady to meet you rather than the other 20 men who messaged her today

8/10 yes

We get dozs messages every day only reply to profiles tht stand out ...three things piss us off

Nice profile but no pics

Profile pic but friend only

Cock pics with no face & same old excuses as to reason ..our pics are public so why not males

By *unlovingx2Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I woukd say beef up the profile a bit, try and get yourself known through a local social as genuine and trustworthy. Most if these are generally just a good meet up and laugh in a pub. Without any sexy fun taking place.

It good being honest about being bi but I would say that woukd rule out 50% at least single females and couples.

And before the moral brigade have a go it does push you into the slightly higher risk group. That's fact and not my own social judgement. We're all crossing the same road to sexual pleasure, but do you stop look and listen, do you take a mad dash across from behind two parked cars without looking, or do you have a quick cursory check.

And lastly it takes time. But when you do start meeting it's usually a snowball down the hill effect. So stick in there, build up online chat first, perhaps before asking for a meet.

Spelling,grammar and humour is missing from your profile mate. Best regards Darren

By *revaunanceCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Around 50% of your body is already visible in your two pics, but no tattoos. So if you are concerned that people might recognise your tattoos take some nicer shots of the 50 % that isn't inked up.

For most people a lack of face pics and not being able to accomodate = Playing away. If that's not the case, then say so.

Do you really want to sleep with people in their nineties? Your preferences say you do. If so, then who are we to judge. But if not then it shows your not too fussed and have been lazy with your profile.

Accept that some people will not be interested because you have put bi-curious. However, be yourself and look for what you want. If you really are curious then some people will question why you only mention meeting women, not men in any form.

Do some homework and read some other similar threads.

By *inglehotchickWoman  over a year ago

blackpool

Your cock pics put me off straight away l. Didn't read the rest of your profile for this reason

Unless your in the top 1 % you will stand very little chance.

Sorry to piss on your fire and i sound negative buts its reality here.

Most guys experience the same thing. Simply accept this and dont take this site seriously.

And dont let it bother you.

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

"Two pics of your cock and two lines of profile text is the answer "

No more needs to be said except people are 5 dimensional in real life . You only see 2 dimensions online.

Ive only ever had 2 meets directly off fabs and theyd met friends and were recommended.

JOIN THE MASSES OF Online no shows or get out in real world at clubs events socials etc and let peiple met real you.

Guys seem to forget its not a free sex site and females need more than a cock pic n lets fuck line to get wet ... Its a lifestyle choice..

minimal efforts minimal results

Lots of advice here and so take heed

Then just have some good chat and mix a bit

Chin up you will.be fine

"We get dozs messages every day only reply to profiles tht stand out ...three things piss us off

Nice profile but no pics

Profile pic but friend only

Cock pics with no face & same old excuses as to reason ..our pics are public so why not males

"

This

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"I’ve messaged lots of women all ages and sizes never been Nast or rude always a nice approach and most of them either ignore me or say no "

Your profile doesn’t really stand out

Thousands of cock pics on here so why not sow is a bit more of you and add a bit to your profile text

By *othcpluk1Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I’ve messaged lots of women all ages and sizes never been Nast or rude always a nice approach and most of them either ignore me or say no "

Why would we meet up with you????

"Unless your in the top 1 % you will stand very little chance.

Most guys experience the same thing. Simply accept this and dont take this site seriously.

And dont let it bother you."

here we go again! You repeat this comment trying to put men off on every single post asking for advice...i'm suprised you are still on here if it's such a waste of time....and it's not a waste of time for the minority that actually bother to write a decent profile and approach women with a little courtesy.

You don't know who to start a good convo

I have the same problem and I have a long detailed bio and a variety of pics. I put it down to there being so many single blokes on here and I'm no brad Pitt. It's easy for people to say you need to get to clubs and meet people directly but it's daunting and hard to build up the courage to walk into a club on your Tod

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

Sorry, but I couldn't disagree more with the 1% comment. Firstly, it discourages any decent blokes just asking for advice to actually invest in their profile. Secondly, i've found that you get out of fab as much as you put in.

I'm by no means in the 1%, but i'm doing quite well thank you i've put effort in going to clubs, socials and having a profile that reads well and has above average pics (so i'm told). Hard work and persistence eventually bears fruit. My opinion anyway...

Sorry, but I couldn't disagree more with the 1% comment. Firstly, it discourages any decent blokes just asking for advice to actually invest in their profile. Secondly, i've found that you get out of fab as much as you put in.

I'm by no means in the 1%, but i'm doing quite well thank you i've put effort in going to clubs, socials and having a profile that reads well and has above average pics (so i'm told). Hard work and persistence eventually bears fruit. My opinion anyway... "

and i completely agree.. it just comes across as a bit pathetic to come on every thread asking for advice and make stupid comments like that..as well as just being stupid and inaccurrate, it comes across as very whiny! 'they wont meet me, so they won't meet you!'

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Get a grip man, do you go fishing and expect them to jump in the net?, go the gym and get someone else to do your reps?

You only get out what you put in, if your effort matched your ego & enthusiasm! You be well on your way.

Go to a club, social, get on the forums other than the self pity ones. Put your self out there, but don't expect instant responses,

Good luck

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Its a tactic to be sure. Fend away the newcomers and increase your own odds.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"I have the same problem and I have a long detailed bio and a variety of pics. I put it down to there being so many single blokes on here and I'm no brad Pitt. It's easy for people to say you need to get to clubs and meet people directly but it's daunting and hard to build up the courage to walk into a club on your Tod"

Ok so it's daunting, I accept that, however if that's your interest! You bite the bullet. It's daunting walking into any kind of venue as a newbie! Christ try walking into a weights gym as an 11st skinny kid, using some of the lightest wights they have. Haha

I've been playing since I was 27 & still get the nerves, it's how you deal with it if you want it badly enough.

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"I have the same problem and I have a long detailed bio and a variety of pics. I put it down to there being so many single blokes on here and I'm no brad Pitt. It's easy for people to say you need to get to clubs and meet people directly but it's daunting and hard to build up the courage to walk into a club on your Tod

Ok so it's daunting, I accept that, however if that's your interest! You bite the bullet. It's daunting walking into any kind of venue as a newbie! Christ try walking into a weights gym as an 11st skinny kid, using some of the lightest wights they have. Haha

I've been playing since I was 27 & still get the nerves, it's how you deal with it if you want it badly enough. "

Or as jack sparrow would say the only rules that really matter are these: what a man/woman can do and what a man/woman can't do. For instance, you can attend a social or a club or you can't. But swinging is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that some day.

So, can you go to a club or a social or sail under the command of a pirate, or can you not?

Savey!

[Removed by poster at 12/10/17 20:25:03]

By *igJandTheBlondeCouple  over a year ago

Kings Hill

Pick the towel up!

Geeez!

Take the advice on board.

If you try to please everybody to just get a meet, you'll end up pleasing nobody.

Be true to yourself, don't worry about standing out, just stand proud.

I chat with amazing ladies and have great people on my friends list just by being myself.

Its a tactic to be sure. Fend away the newcomers and increase your own odds. "

Yes, exactly what I thought when I read it - ruthless! ...and kicking him while he's down!!!

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

"Two pics of your cock and two lines of profile text is the answer "

"Two pics of your cock and two lines of profile text is the answer

"

and stil no change! yet another wasted 'help me!' thread....

By *ighamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

"Right sorry I’m new to all this so don’t know what to put. I don’t have any face pics as I need to be discreet but always send them in a message and can’t put many body pics on as I have tattoos. "

Why not try explaining that then and even having to be discreet , I'm sure there is more to you than a cock

Chest, Arms etc... Get inventive- Hell you can even wear clothes which would cover your tats. Good luck

» Add a new message to this topic